Aha. More Biden evidence. He used a fake name for some emails as VP

All of these indictments against Trump are just to cover up Biden's crimes.... But it will all backfire on the dems and especially Braggs and Willis....

When Jo Biden was in his right mind Obama said don't underestimate Joe he'll fuck it up. Now Jo Biden no longer has the mental faculties he once had he's really fucking things up for his own party

Is Barack gay just because he married a chick with a dick?
Well

1692488601943.jpg

Are you always so insipid or did you recently crush your skull?

Being contrary can be a good thing. But that’s different than saying it “is” a good thing. :itsok:
It can be a good thing and it can be an annoying thing. I’m sure you think I’m the latter but since you aren’t really on here to listen to contrary ideas your opinions aren’t exactly objective

He was the guy assigned to Ukraine. His son sat on the Board of a Ukrainian dirty company and Biden didn’t know anything. You’re either a liar or a naive troll. Which is it?

Biden 100% knew
Biden was 100% getting kick backs
Biden is 100% dirty

Joe as well as Hunter

I’m neither, your logic fails again

It’s pretty clear in the clip you posted that Biden was defending his son against attacks that Trump was making saying there was some kind of corrupt payments made to Hunter by China Ukraine and Moscow. I know you political hacks like to take little sound bites and manipulate the context to support your narratives but that’s a pretty low IQ was to debate.

I’m neither, your logic fails again

It’s pretty clear in the clip you posted that Biden was defending his son against attacks that Trump was making saying there was some kind of corrupt payments made to Hunter by China Ukraine and Moscow. I know you political hacks like to take little sound bites and manipulate the context to support your narratives but that’s a pretty low IQ was to debate.
He blatantly lied. You’re the hack.

It can be a good thing and it can be an annoying thing. I’m sure you think I’m the latter but since you aren’t really on here to listen to contrary ideas your opinions aren’t exactly objective
Bro, you would argue that the Sun rises in the East. 🤷‍♂️

I should be? You’re kidding right? Youre willfully ignorant. You’ll likely vote for Biden again.
Yes you should be embarrassed. You’re taking about Michelle Obama being a man and Barack being gay. Grow the fuck up Tonto, you can’t be taken seriously

Sure I would… I like trying to argue any position. And the sun does rise in the East genius ;)
No it doesn’t, you idiot.

The Earth itself spins on its axis thereby giving the illusion that the sun rises.

Your ignorance is amusing, Slappy.

Forum List

Back