Aha. More Biden evidence. He used a fake name for some emails as VP

Vice President Biden used another name for emails. See:

Now Comer wants them all. 👍

It keeps on coming on. I guess that’s the nature of coverups once they get actual scrutiny.
Coming from a guy who has changed his username dozens of times...your "outrage" is particularly hilarious.

Reply to the video I posted with Joe Biden blatantly lying
I don’t know if he knew about Hunters business. So he was either mistaken or he was lying. Those who assume to know what he knew and call it lying are just being hyperbolic

I don’t know if he knew about Hunters business. So he was either mistaken or he was lying. Those who assume to know what he knew and call it lying are just being hyperbolic
How would he not know!? Are you that naive?!

Gun to your head. Did he know?

He could have said “I am not aware” but he blatantly said “NO”.

Lying Joe

Of course I believe it. It’s obvious. I have no need to feel anything about you. Just observing the simple facts
Nah. You’re just being a contrary twerp.

And news flash. Given your obvious lack of credibility, it’s unlikely you persuade anyone of anything.

Coming from a guy who has changed his username dozens of times...your "outrage" is particularly hilarious.
You can’t count very well, either.

And what do my three usernames (they never overlapped, either) have to do with anything anyway, you twit? :dunno:

And news flash. Given your obvious lack of credibility, it’s unlikely you persuade anyone of anything.
What I do find offensive is when a sitting president ignores the pleas of help from victims of disaster.
But thanks for starting this thread.

He could have said “I am not aware” but he blatantly said “NO”.
Of course he would say No like that. More so if he wasn’t aware of the payments and thought Trump was attacking his son. Makes much more sense than him knowing about it and announcing on national TV that it didn’t happen. Where he could easily be proven wrong if the payments were actually made.

Do you ever use simple logic when drawing your conclusions or is it all politically motivated?

Contrary is a good thing… are you wanting to live in an echo chamber?

Of course he would say No like that. More so if he wasn’t aware of the payments and thought Trump was attacking his son. Makes much more sense than him knowing about it and announcing on national TV that it didn’t happen. Where he could easily be proven wrong if the payments were actually made.

Do you ever use simple logic when drawing your conclusions or is it all politically motivated?
He was the guy assigned to Ukraine. His son sat on the Board of a Ukrainian dirty company and Biden didn’t know anything. You’re either a liar or a naive troll. Which is it?

Biden 100% knew
Biden was 100% getting kick backs
Biden is 100% dirty

Joe as well as Hunter

Forum List

Back