Aha. More Biden evidence. He used a fake name for some emails as VP

Are you trying to speak English here?
BackAgain is a fly. Barely noticeable enough to be slightly annoying.
That's it.
You saying that means that it is highly likely the opposite is true. I bet he is a big deal or NWO shillbots and NPCs wouldn't attack him so much.

I'm jelly...

^^^ believes the laptop is fake
Oh, a laptop existed. One supplied by the Russians, using data they hacked from Hunter Biden's laptop during one of his blackout binges in Ukraine.

It's not complicated, but the commiesuckers here just can't grasp it. Or at least they pretend not to do so, on orders from Moscow.

I didn’t say, suggest or imply that the use of alternative email names is illegal.

So, no points for you and your stupid effort to craft a red herring. 👍
Good try, but you are lying.
What is the point of your ridiculous OP then if you aren't trying to suggest that there is something nefarious or even illegal in a person using a pseudonym on an email account?
For the record if something illegal and impeachable is discovered on Joe by all means fricking impeach him and get him out of there!
I couldn't care less.
The only things Biden has going for him in my opinuon is #1-he isn't Trump, and #2-he can still beat Trump.
Other than that he may be the most uninspiring politician I have ever seen.
I'd like to see some new energy on the ticket in place of Biden, and as far as beating Trump, I don't think Trump is going to make it through the primaries anyway.
His support is already slipping and we haven't even had the first debate yet.
SO FAR though all anybody has on Joe is a bunch of speculation and accusations.
No crimes.
It's not like he's you know, facing 91 felony charges for crimes ranging from falsifying business records to espionage to attempting to overthrow our government.
You know, REAL crimes!

Good try, but you are lying.

No, ma’am. I’m not.
What is the point of your ridiculous OP then if you aren't trying to suggest that there is something nefarious or even illegal in a person using a pseudonym on an email account?
Evidently it flies far over your tiny little pinhead.

But I give you a half point for at least asking a question instead of just making your asshole assumptions. As a reward, I’ll spell it out for you.

Having the fake name allowed Brandon to communicate some things in relative obscurity. So, while having a fake email handle is not a crime (nor did I ever say or suggest that it was), it does facilitate an ability to engage in secretive conversations which might reflect a desire to commit crimes.

Your ignorant question is just a dodge by you, though. Step up. Why on Earth did VP Biden have an aid cc Hunter as to the schedule that day? Poroshenko meeting day.

No, ma’am. I’m not.

Evidently it flies far over your tiny little pinhead.

But I give you a half point for at least asking a question instead of just making your asshole assumptions. As a reward, I’ll spell it out for you.

Having the fake name allowed Brandon to communicate some things in relative obscurity. So, while having a fake email handle is not a crime (nor did I ever say or suggest that it was), it does facilitate an ability to engage in secretive conversations which might reflect a desire to commit crimes.

Your ignorant question is just a dodge by you, though. Step up. Why on Earth did VP Biden have an aid cc Hunter as to the schedule that day? Poroshenko meeting day.
Thank you for illustrating my point about speculation.
Yet no PROOF of anything.
And IF any proof of an impeachable crime is found on biden is that supposed to exonerate Trump of anything?

7w4jyb.jpg

Thank you for illustrating my point about speculation.
Yet no PROOF of anything.
And IF any proof of an impeachable crime is found on biden is that supposed to exonerate Trump of anything?
You remain a hack.

There is no “proof” of almost anything. But there is evidence. And whether you like it or not, there is also common sense. Sadly, you don’t have the latter.

Try to follow along. This thread is about Brandon. Not Trump.

You remain a hack.

There is no “proof” of almost anything. But there is evidence. And whether you like it or not, there is also common sense. Sadly, you don’t have the latter.

Try to follow along. This thread is about Brandon. Not Trump.
Speaking of Trump (and common sense) I'm glad you brought him up.
Turns out even if he doesn't crash and burn in the primary and somehow whatever is left of him by next summer makes it onto the ballot, he may be ineligible to hold office anyway.

Having thought long and deeply about the text, history, and purpose of the Fourteenth Amendment’s disqualification clause for much of our professional careers, both of us concluded some years ago that, in fact, a conviction would be beside the point. The disqualification clause operates independently of any such criminal proceedings and, indeed, also independently of impeachment proceedings and of congressional legislation. The clause was designed to operate directly and immediately upon those who betray their oaths to the Constitution, whether by taking up arms to overturn our government or by waging war on our government by attempting to overturn a presidential election through a bloodless coup.

Forum List

Back