Aha. More Biden evidence. He used a fake name for some emails as VP

No, he didn't. Nor did the FBI. You're just parroting fictional nonsense.

Yea. He did. And so did the FBI. You’re either completely oblivious or just a liar.
Why? Bec ause you're hilariously stupid. No matter how stupid the conspiracy theory is, you still fall for it.

Zzz.

I’m not the one denying a fact. An established fact. You’re a goober.

Ah, you fantasize sexually about multiple Republican men! Interesting pathology. You have serious daddy issues, it seems.
Screenshot_20221201_031800.png

No, he didn't. Nor did the FBI. You're just parroting fictional nonsense.

Why? Because you're hilariously stupid. No matter how dumb the conspiracy theory is, you still fall for it. And then you repeat it here.
Hunter is suing the computer repairman.

In order to do so, he has to maintain that it was his, you imbecile.

The FBI knew it, too:

Hunter is suing the computer repairman.

In order to do so, he has to maintain that it was his, you imbecile.
Your conclusion in no way follows from your premise. You fail at basic logic. No wonder the Trump cult sucked you in.

He maintains some of the _data_ was his. Which is what you expect, given that the Russians loaded such data on to the fake.

Your conclusion in no way follows from your premise. You fail at basic logic. No wonder the Trump cult sucked you in.

He maintains some of the _data_ was his. Which is what you expect, given that the Russians loaded such data on to the fake.
You just contradicted yourself.

If he claimed that the data was his, and if you claim that the Russians loaded the data, then you’re claiming that the Russian data was his data. Which is it you mental case?

Vice President Biden used another name for emails. See:

Now Comer wants them all. 👍

It keeps on coming on. I guess that’s the nature of coverups once they get actual scrutiny.
Robert L. Peters

Horse shit you will sooner or later realize Jo is a conman and stop blaming Russia for the things Robert L. Peters has done.

Why did his aid send a cc of his email to VP Biden (under the Robert L. Peters fake name) to Hunter?

Obviously, he was under instructions from VP Biden to keep his son, Hunter, in the loop on matters related to Ukraine.

Why would that be, I wonder?
You wonder a lot don't you?

Why did his aid send a cc of his email to VP Biden (under the Robert L. Peters fake name) to Hunter?

Obviously, he was under instructions from VP Biden to keep his son, Hunter, in the loop on matters related to Ukraine.

Why would that be, I wonder?
You wonder a lot don't you?
You’ll someday grasp the meaning of the rhetorical use of sarcasm.

Nah. You’ll never be that bright.
You don't have the brain cells or the intellect for sarcasm.
You were dead serious.
"Huh?" and "I wonder" are pretty much the story of your pathetic little life.

Forum List

Back