Ahmaud Arbery Judge Used Defendants' Comments Against Them in Handing Down Life Sentences

Exactly, that's probably why Arbery attacked Travis. Arbery knew he was caught and the police were on there way. That's why he attempted to hijack a truck and steal a shotgun, thus earning his Darwin award.

Arbery, who was already on probation, just didn't want to go back to jail again.
None of this is true.

No only white people like you who show yourself to be a racist.

You have just conceded that you have no logical explanation.

You're so fucking stupid that you just believe the false narrative on the fake news without a hint of skepticism, even though the video evidence clearly proves your false belief wrong.

Why was Travis parked in the middle of the street?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Glad to see these 3 found guilty. They chased, cornered and murdered Arbery. The problem here is the racist Left wouldn’t care if those 3 guys were black.

Glad to see these 3 found guilty. They chased, cornered and murdered Arbery. The problem here is the racist Left wouldn’t care if those 3 guys were black.
If they had been black they would have been arrested on the spot, the department would not have tried to hide the crime, the DA would have prosecuted them and they would have gone to prison all in less than the time Arbery's mother kept hounding the department making GBI come in.

Exactly, that's probably why Arbery attacked Travis. Arbery knew he was caught and the police were on there way. That's why he attempted to hijack a truck and steal a shotgun, thus earning his Darwin award.
So tell us dumbass why would he fear the police being on the way when he had done nothing wrong and how did he know they were on the way. Greg and Travis earned theirs as well, 3 hots and a cot and numbers on their pocket.
Arbery, who was already on probation, just didn't want to go back to jail again.
You have to break the law for that to.happen shit for 🧠

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Honestly grabbing someones gun is really stupid and probably will lead to you being shot. I don't get why this guy is going down for murder for stopping this idiot form taking his gun and killing him instead.

Honestly grabbing someones gun is really stupid and probably will lead to you being shot. I don't get why this guy is going down for murder for stopping this idiot form taking his gun and killing him instead.
That's because you are a racist idiot.

Before announcing the life sentences for all three defendants: Travis and Gregory McMichael and William "Roddie" Bryant, Judge Timothy Walmsley spoke about previous comments they made before, during and after the fatal shooting of Arbery.

"In my opinion, Greg McMichael very early on in this tried to establish a narrative. He made comments Ahmaud Arbery 'was trapped like a rat,'" Walmsley said. "[He] effectively admitted that he wasn't sure what Ahmaud Arbery had done wrong. 'I don't think the guy has actually stolen anything out there or if he did it was early in the process but he keeps going back over and over again into this damn house.'"

Walmsley continued, "getting back to the narrative, he told Travis 'you have no choice.'"

Walmsley then went on to discuss past comments made by Travis McMichael saying that he claimed he was in shock after the shooting but "talks about his concerns for his child and his own well-being, part of this was while the victim laying there in the street."

"Commented, 'this is the worst day of my life' and I think it's been touched on here today, there were other individuals that were impacted," the judge said. "Mr. Bryant. He joined in after calling to the McMichael's 'ya'll got him?' Claimed he didn't know what was going on but obviously wanted to know if this individual who was running through the neighborhood, who he didn't know, had been caught in some way."

Walmsley also noted that Bryant previously said, 'if this guy would have stopped, this would have never happened.'"

Travis and Greg McMichael were both sentenced to life in prison without parole, while Bryant was sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole. The three were previously convicted in the murder of Arbery in November of last year.

This is how the Justice System is actually supposed to work. Too bad we don't have many Judges like this one, maybe there is hope for the Justice System in this country after all.
jUdge should be disbarred---------

Context. Why was Travis parked in the middle of the road?

It did prevail fool, but those who are suppose to bring Justice were working to stop it. What fucking part of that don't you understand. The Glynn County Police Dept and 2 DAs were not going to bring these 3 killers to Justice, it took the State to step in and see it done.

And if these morons hadn't videotaped themselves doing it and proudly posted it online, you'd have to wonder if there would have been any action at all!

And if these morons hadn't videotaped themselves doing it and proudly posted it online, you'd have to wonder if there would have been any action at all!
The O.B.I.T. of our civilization is now cemented. People have been destroyed over years and even decades. Observing people through observance technology is a sickness. To abuse anyone for any reason through this is our ending. From working environments to private stores we see it. And when people snap and kill they get blamed. In what you typed, there are people who video tape others fighting instead of trying to stop it who are of the same background. It is all fun and chuckling and being amazed and of enjoyment. Enjoyment of destroying each other. Vengeance comes from this. No matter how long it takes.

The O.B.I.T. of our civilization is now cemented. People have been destroyed over years and even decades. Observing people through observance technology is a sickness. To abuse anyone for any reason through this is our ending. From working environments to private stores we see it. And when people snap and kill they get blamed. In what you typed, there are people who video tape others fighting instead of trying to stop it who are of the same background. It is all fun and chuckling and being amazed and of enjoyment. Enjoyment of destroying each other. Vengeance comes from this. No matter how long it takes.

Does your doctor know you are off your meds?

The man who taped this fight was also convicted, so I am not sure what your point is.

Seems you didn't watch the trial.

Well, I guess this just goes to prove it: You can't please a negro.

Three racist white guys chase down and kill an unarmed black guy. They're now going to die in prison and the negroes are unhappy about it.

For fuck's sake...
They almost got away with it because they were let go by local officials. Had those morons not released the video of the shooting to the public, which generated such a huge public outcry for a trial, , they never would have been charged.

Forum List

Back