Ahmaud Arbery sentencing.

according to the defense, he'd been in the house 5 times.

according to the owner, nothing had ever been stolen from the house.

piss poor crook, wasn't he?
I think whether he was a thief or a potential thief or maybe even had stolen from the house/houses......if your goal is to try and apprehend him and hold him for the police, this was the absolute worst way to do it. And thats what makes me believe they had other intentions....maybe not to kill him, but it sure turned out that way by heading down that path.

:rolleyes:

And of course you are ignoring the fact that there was juror intimidation, dumbass.

Who intimidated to?

Is that what you read on Stormfront?

You simply believed the fake news narrative, rather than the actual video evidence, because of you are very suggestible.

I believed my own eyes. My opinion on this has remained steadfast since I first saw the video.

Your assertion that your redneck heroes weren't chasing him is ignorant and stupid. They admitted as much. But I guess you know better than the people who were there.

You're redneck heroes are gonna' be someone's girlfriends pretty soon...

you're right...

The truck was following Arbrey all on its own...

Travis was just along for the ride.
Actually Travis' truck was parked.

Travis was not even in the truck when Arbery, a convicted criminal on probation who had recently been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder, a mental disease that can cause psychotic episodes, bizarrely attacked Travis and grabbed his shotgun.

Arbery was shot dead and earned his Darwin award during an armed robbery attempt against Travis. It's on video.

Forum List

Back