🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ahmed didn't build a clock

Can any liberals tell us what time Hockmeds "clock" was displaying in the photo? Because I sure couldnt. I didn't even see a clock. I saw a metal case with a circuit board and a bunch of wires and a power strip surge protector. No clock tbiugh.
Did it ever occur to you that maybe it's OFF? Think about that for a while see if that make sense to you.
The 'clock' was fucking TICKING in the metal case asshole!

Can any liberals tell us what time Hockmeds "clock" was displaying in the photo? Because I sure couldnt. I didn't even see a clock. I saw a metal case with a circuit board and a bunch of wires and a power strip surge protector. No clock tbiugh.
Did it ever occur to you that maybe it's OFF? Think about that for a while see if that make sense to you.

There was a battery back up, & by the looks of the terminals- it appears to be for a
9 V battery. LOL... BOOM!

Oh NOOOOOO'SSSSSSS!!!!!!!

• Muslim kid who brought clock to school accused of being part of scam to sue after THIS tweet
    Biz PAC ^ | 9/18/2015 | Carmine Sabia
    The latest tweet from a Muslim boy who brought a clock to school that was mistaken for a bomb has some people wondering whether he and his family planned this all along. By now, the story of 14-year-old Ahmed Mohamed — who brought to school a homemade clock in a briefcase that looked startlingly like a briefcase bomb, and who was subsequently arrested — has gone far and wide, garnering responses from various celebrities, including President Barack Obama, who invited Mohamed to the White House. There is even a prayer vigil being held for the unharmed child, who appears in...

Who are 'some people'? That whacked website is a rightwing hub for fanatics...so you must mean them - no surprise there. 'Briefcase'? It was the size of a pencil case... since when have they become identical in size?

And the tweet said 'he was meeting with a lawyer'. DUH. I'll bet they were lining up to get in on a potential litigation. That's what lawyers DO. AND if Ahmed was falsely arrested +/or questioned without given his Miranda rights or having his parents there since he was a minor... then, YEP... there you go- a lawyers wet dream courtesy of Irving, Texas.

There was a battery back up, & by the looks of the terminals- it appears to be for a
Anyway the FBI/CIA now have the budding terrorist and his entire family on a 'red alert watch list'. It doesn't get any higher a priority than that.
The father is a well known radical Islamofacist.
The budding terrorist has admitted he brought the 'clock' to school to create panic. After all that's what terrorists do.
That is why he was suspended.

• Muslim kid who brought clock to school accused of being part of scam to sue after THIS tweet
    The latest tweet from a Muslim boy who brought a clock to school that was mistaken for a bomb has some people wondering whether he and his family planned this all along. By now, the story of 14-year-old Ahmed Mohamed — who brought to school a homemade clock in a briefcase that looked startlingly like a briefcase bomb, and who was subsequently arrested — has gone far and wide, garnering responses from various celebrities, including President Barack Obama, who invited Mohamed to the White House. There is even a prayer vigil being held for the unharmed child, who appears in...

Who are 'some people'? That whacked website is a rightwing hub for fanatics...so you must mean them - no surprise there. 'Briefcase'? It was the size of a pencil case... since when have they become identical in size?

And the tweet said 'he was meeting with a lawyer'. DUH. I'll bet they were lining up to get in on a potential litigation. That's what lawyers DO. AND if Ahmed was falsely arrested +/or questioned without given his Miranda rights or having his parents there since he was a minor... then, YEP... there you go- a lawyers wet dream courtesy of Irving, Texas.

Anyway the FBI/CIA now have the budding terrorist and his entire family on a 'red alert watch list'. It doesn't get any higher a priority than that.
The budding terrorist has admitted he brought the 'clock' to school to create panic. After all that's what terrorists do.

I have no doubt they are on a watchlist now. My sister was once redflagged for (for a few years) bringing nail clippers onto a plane/flight to FLA.

As far as the rest of your accusations... please link bona fide unbiased sources stating & showing proof of how & why his father is a radical... & the kid has admitted to deliberately create a 'panic' ON RECORD to the authorities (meaning school officials AND the irving PD)

I have no doubt they are on a watchlist now. My sister was once redflagged for (for a few years) bringing nail clippers onto a plane/flight to FLA.

As far as the rest of your accusations... please link bona fide unbiased sources stating & showing proof of how & why his father is a radical... & the kid has admitted to deliberately create a 'panic' ON RECORD to the authorities (meaning school officials AND the irving PD)
The budding terrorist STATED he knew the 'clock' would "look suspicious". And that's why the fucking asshole, who will soon be winging his way to a terrorists camp somewhere in the ME, was suspended. He will travel to the Sudan with his terrorist father and disappear for a couple of months then show up back in the US.

BTW Sudan is officially on the list of countries which sponsor terrorism.
Guess who's daddy wants to become the county's leader?
Fucking GOLD STAR!
The budding terrorist's father.
State Sponsors of Terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guess who invited the budding terrorist to the Whitehouse? That's right. Fucking BOBO!
C....O.....N.....N.....E......C.....T......T......H......E.......D......O.......T......S

The budding terrorist STATED he knew the 'clock' would "look suspicious". And that's why the fucking asshole, who will soon be winging his way to a terrorists camp somewhere in the ME, was suspended. He will travel to the Sudan with his terrorist father and disappear for a couple of months then show up back in the US.

If he STATED it, then it would have been REPORTED in a verifiable unbiased link, wouldn't it? yes, yes it would... otherwise how would YOU know he STATED such a thing hmmmm? Time to cough it up or it will be assumed that you are pulling that straight out of your behind.

Fucking GOLD STAR!
Guess who invited the budding terrorist to the Whitehouse? That's right. Fucking BOBO!
C....O.....N.....N.....E......C.....T......T......H......E.......D......O.......T......S

LOL, why should his daddy go to Sudan, when we have 'terrorist training camps' right here in the good ol' USA as stated by the freak in Trump's audience the other night? :cuckoo:

SeeSomethingSaySomething2.jpg

Those 'lives' were never evacuated. OOPSIE.

PC at it's finest, A muslim bring a BOMB to school, NEVER,... a bible carrying white boy....."EVACUATE THE SCHOOL!!!!"

Why weren't those precious Bible carrying whitey Christian children evacuated because a dirty Muzzie brought a bomb to school then?

Come on, you KNOW the answer...it would be ISLAMOPHOBIC!!!!!

Actually, I have more fear from whitey bible thumping Christians around a Planned Parenthood Clinic, than I would some little 14 year old brown geek with glasses who has a funny name, who happens to be a HS engineering student .

Yes, YOU do have a fucking racist mentality, Perhaps this little girl can help you
  1. 12009566_908402992571504_6298668836471717978_n.jpg

Then you tell that to Bucs90. I was not questioning either ON or OFF. Shithead.

and another fun fact...his uncle owns a trucking co called Twin Towers Transportation......probably an homage to the victims.......rriiigghhtttt

Wow. This is a 14 yr old kid, who's done nothing wrong...and folks are so hateful they have to tear him down? Unreal.

He gutted an old clock rather than build his own and put it in a brief case.
and the kid wants to go to MIT?

Irving resident makes his second bid for election as President of Sudan

Was this about the kid or about publicity for the election?

And Obama wants to invite the kid to the white house

So what - his teacher thought enough about it to tell him to bring it to class?

What did he do that deserved being HANDCUFFED, interrogated without access parents or lawyer??????? Seriously????? I don't care how clever the clock was - he should NEVER have been treated that way. What's more, the conservative media is predictably ripping apart his character and his family in a media frenzy. Invited to the White House? GOOD for him!

He is just a 14 year old kid. He is not a criminal. He is an American Citizen and he has rights.

"We should inspire more kids like you to like science. It's what makes America great."

There is truth in that statement - whether the kid is great or not, it should be encouraged and instead all you guys can do is tear his character down. A kid. Geez.

Student's creative clock draws police -- and White House invitation
Ahmed, who has won awards for his inventions, said he created the clock over the weekend and brought it to school to show an engineering teacher. Ahmed's case created a storm of support on social media, with #IStandWithAhmed trending on Twitter. Hillary Clinton tweeted support, and technology and engineering giants also chimed in.

The kid is in the school robotics club and he has won awards for his projects. The clock was a minor thing but all that is ignored in the frenzy.

Disgusted.

Wow. This is a 14 yr old kid, who's done nothing wrong...and folks are so hateful they have to tear him down? Unreal.

Is the truth hateful?

If the kid didn't build the clock, he didn't build it...

I think it is the fact that the truth puts this incident in a whole new light that upsets the liberals who were "outraged".

It seems to be to you. He's a 14 yr old kid, who did nothing wrong, He's apparently won prizes for his achievements. All you guys can do is tear him down.

Oh! Look at you!

Bringing the count to 202 -v- HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS WHICH HAVE USED IEDs TO MURDER INNOCENT PEOPLE, AS RECENTLY AS TODAY!

You asked a Q. I gave you an answer & I'll bet the families of those 202 victims don't give a god damn about YOUR feelings of comparison, little one.

You were asked a question... and you answered the question.

And your answer demonstrated the self evident truth that there is virtually NO chance of a white boy being found in the building of and detonation of an IED... while simultaneous, where one finds a young Muslim male with the elements of an IED, you are looking at what axiomatically qualifies as a justifiable "KILL" anywhere in ANY US Combat zone.

Which you are here to justify as 'perfectly acceptable' IN A US PUBLIC SCHOOL!

That is what we call "A PROBLEM!" and THAT is YOU DEMONSTRATING THAT YOU are part of THE PROBLEM!

Oh! Look at you!

Bringing the count to 202 -v- HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS WHICH HAVE USED IEDs TO MURDER INNOCENT PEOPLE, AS RECENTLY AS TODAY!

You asked a Q. I gave you an answer & I'll bet the families of those 202 victims don't give a god damn about YOUR feelings of comparison, little one.

You were asked a question... and you answered the question.

And your answer demonstrated the self evident truth that there is virtually NO chance of a white boy being found in the building of and detonation of an IED... while simultaneous, where one finds a young Muslim male with the elements of an IED, you are looking at what axiomatically qualifies as a justifiable "KILL" anywhere in ANY US Combat zone.

Which you are here to justify as 'perfectly acceptable' IN A US PUBLIC SCHOOL!

That is what we call "A PROBLEM!" and THAT is YOU DEMONSTRATING THAT YOU are part of THE PROBLEM!

keys_swinging_hb.gif

so close, yet soooooo far...... LOL.

You are crap. Can you provide a link of your bullshit?

Fucking GOLD STAR!

Try to connect the D.....O....T..... the sensors of your brain. You might make sense of what you are talking a bout.

Forum List

Back