🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ahmed didn't build a clock

Wow. This is a 14 yr old kid, who's done nothing wrong...and folks are so hateful they have to tear him down? Unreal.

Is the truth hateful?

If the kid didn't build the clock, he didn't build it...

I think it is the fact that the truth puts this incident in a whole new light that upsets the liberals who were "outraged".

It seems to be to you. He's a 14 yr old kid, who did nothing wrong, He's apparently won prizes for his achievements. All you guys can do is tear him down.

Such a bright kid in a zero tolerance school gut a clock brings it to school and scares people who see not a clock but a detonation device. Kids get suspended for pop tarts and fingers, but you want a boy that many proclaimed a genius to bring a questionable device to school? Sadly that is not the world we live in. Kids kill kids in schools across the country, but this kid should get a visit with the president for disobeying the rules?

Ahmed won't be returning to school.

Can any liberals tell us what time Hockmeds "clock" was displaying in the photo? Because I sure couldnt. I didn't even see a clock. I saw a metal case with a circuit board and a bunch of wires and a power strip surge protector. No clock tbiugh.
Did it ever occur to you that maybe it's OFF? Think about that for a while see if that make sense to you.
The 'clock' was fucking TICKING in the metal case asshole!
A plug in clock ticking?

Battery, in that case a 9v battery. The boy did not build the clock, he gutted a clock and passed it off as his work

The kid is in the school robotics club and he has won awards for his projects. The clock was a minor thing but all that is ignored in the frenzy.

Disgusted.

So a kid that builds robots, transfers a clock to a briefcase... and felt that this warranted bringing to school to show his teachers?

LOL! Adorable... .

He's a 14 yr old kid dude, without any priors. His TEACHER suggested he bring it in. Did you get that part or did it, like most facts, fly right over your pointy little head?

"He's a 14 yr Muslim Male dude"

Young Muslim Males are building and detonating those devices, murdering people by THE GROSS: all over the planet.

I've been in the electronics business my entire life... and a kid that builds systems with switched actuators, motors and any sense of automation, isn't going to be seeking attention for transferring a gutted clock to a briefcase.

Let's assume for the sake of argument, that the kid is entirely innocent... and an intellectually crippled moron, with no means to understand that what he built was among the most dangerous devices, responsible for murdering HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE... by YOUNG MUSLIM MEN... we certainly can't provide the benefit of that assumption, for the Teachers.

So, it is simply not reasonable to believe that this circumstance is the result of an innocent kid looking to show off his means to transfer a clock to a briefcase.

The kid wanted to be harassed and get his 15 minutes... and collect some 'victim fee'.

In the process, he has provided the information sufficient for his addle-minded, chronic-victim-coveting peers to build and either injure themselves... or murder a ton of kids at their school. And that sets aside the actual jihadist providing a kid with such and giving them a chance to take a run at those virgins.

So, spare me the 'there's no reason to suspect a young muslim male with 80% of an IED in a US Public School', nonsense.

He is a 14 yr old boy who should have known better.

and another fun fact...his uncle owns a trucking co called Twin Towers Transportation......probably an homage to the victims.......rriiigghhtttt
Really? wow talk about scum

Try googling that & all that comes up is a blurb on some obscure blog... no real reports of such a thing. Do you believe everything - including pure bullshit - that people tell you?

The kid is in the school robotics club and he has won awards for his projects. The clock was a minor thing but all that is ignored in the frenzy.

Disgusted.

So a kid that builds robots, transfers a clock to a briefcase... and felt that this warranted bringing to school to show his teachers?

LOL! Adorable... .

A pencil case is not a briefcase. Next thing the nutters will be saying is that he brought in a bomb in a steamer trunk.

wKnvoCR.jpg

Oh NOOOOOO'SSSSSSS!!!!!!!

• Muslim kid who brought clock to school accused of being part of scam to sue after THIS tweet
    Biz PAC ^ | 9/18/2015 | Carmine Sabia
    The latest tweet from a Muslim boy who brought a clock to school that was mistaken for a bomb has some people wondering whether he and his family planned this all along. By now, the story of 14-year-old Ahmed Mohamed — who brought to school a homemade clock in a briefcase that looked startlingly like a briefcase bomb, and who was subsequently arrested — has gone far and wide, garnering responses from various celebrities, including President Barack Obama, who invited Mohamed to the White House. There is even a prayer vigil being held for the unharmed child, who appears in...

Who are 'some people'? That whacked website is a rightwing hub for fanatics...so you must mean them - no surprise there. 'Briefcase'? It was the size of a pencil case... since when have they become identical in size?

And the tweet said 'he was meeting with a lawyer'. DUH. I'll bet they were lining up to get in on a potential litigation. That's what lawyers DO. AND if Ahmed was falsely arrested +/or questioned without given his Miranda rights or having his parents there since he was a minor... then, YEP... there you go- a lawyers wet dream courtesy of Irving, Texas.
Can any liberals tell us what time Hockmeds "clock" was displaying in the photo? Because I sure couldnt. I didn't even see a clock. I saw a metal case with a circuit board and a bunch of wires and a power strip surge protector. No clock tbiugh.
Did it ever occur to you that maybe it's OFF? Think about that for a while see if that make sense to you.

There was a battery back up, & by the looks of the terminals- it appears to be for a
9 V battery. LOL... BOOM!
Anyway the FBI/CIA now have the budding terrorist and his entire family on a 'red alert watch list'. It doesn't get any higher a priority than that.
The father is a well known radical Islamofacist.
The budding terrorist has admitted he brought the 'clock' to school to create panic. After all that's what terrorists do.
That is why he was suspended.

Provide a link what the crap you are talking about. YOU are nothing but a racist dumb fuck asshole.
You are making all these false lunatic statements because you are a drug addict.

Disgusted.

LOL! Adorable... .

He's a 14 yr old kid dude, without any priors. His TEACHER suggested he bring it in. Did you get that part or did it, like most facts, fly right over your pointy little head?

Young Muslim Males are building and detonating those devices, murdering people by THE GROSS: all over the planet.

I've been in the electronics business my entire life... and a kid that builds systems with switched actuators, motors and any sense of automation, isn't going to be seeking attention for transferring a gutted clock to a briefcase.

Let's assume for the sake of argument, that the kid is entirely innocent... and an intellectually crippled moron, with no means to understand that what he built was among the most dangerous devices, responsible for murdering HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE... by YOUNG MUSLIM MEN... we certainly can't provide the benefit of that assumption, for the Teachers.

So, it is simply not reasonable to believe that this circumstance is the result of an innocent kid looking to show off his means to transfer a clock to a briefcase.

The kid wanted to be harassed and get his 15 minutes... and collect some 'victim fee'.

In the process, he has provided the information sufficient for his addle-minded, chronic-victim-coveting peers to build and either injure themselves... or murder a ton of kids at their school. And that sets aside the actual jihadist providing a kid with such and giving them a chance to take a run at those virgins.

So, spare me the 'there's no reason to suspect a young muslim male with 80% of an IED in a US Public School', nonsense.

He's a 14 yr old American Citizen who was asked to bring his clock in by a teacher. get a grip.

"He's a 14 yr Muslim Male"

He bought a clock and transferred it to a pencil case. Something is fishy about this entire story

Engineer Claims Ahmed Mohamed Didn’t Invent Digital Clock, Just Transferred it to Pencil Case

Unless you’ve had your head planted firmly somewhere dark and extremely smelly, you’ve no doubt seen all of the hoopla being made over a Muslim boy who made a digital clock and then was arrested because his teacher thought it might be a bomb.

Liberals wasted no time turning this into their latest pet cause, as social justice warriors online immediately created a hashtag — #IStandWithAhmed — because you can’t rail and rage against the deeply rooted — and highly mythical — racism toward Muslims that was clearly expressed in this case without a hashtag.

Feel free to do a little eye roll.

Anyway, according to an engineer’s blog post on Artvoice, Ahmed didn’t actually make a digital clock. He took apart an existing clock from the 1970s and simply transplanted its guts into the pencil case he picked up off Amazon.

This individual has an engineering degree and a love for all things electronics and thought it would be cool to reverse engineer the clock built by Ahmed, because well, he’s the kind of guy who gets a kick out of doing such things.

According to him and his research, that’s when he made the discovery about Ahmed’s “invention.”

"So I turned to eBay, searching for vintage alarm clocks. It only took a minute to locate Ahmed’s clock. See this eBay listing, up at the time of this writing. Amhed’s clock was invented, and built, by Micronta, a Radio Shack subsidary. Catalog number 63 756."

Oh Boy! This is What Happened When Ahmed's "Clock" was Reverse Engineered...

Hickory Dickory dock, Ahmed wound up a clock.......... The rest is history Haha

Disgusted.

LOL! Adorable... .

He's a 14 yr old American Citizen who was asked to bring his clock in by a teacher. get a grip.

Coyote said:

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Last edited:
A pencil case is not a briefcase.

Oh! Still struggling with that profound ignorance, I see... .

Not to worry, I'm here for ya:

Briefcase: a flat, rectangular, hinged container, bound in various materials and often found with locking clasps; designed for carrying books and papers, pencils, pens and miscellaneous items.

A plug in clock ticking?

Battery, in that case a 9v battery. The boy did not build the clock, he gutted a clock and passed it off as his work

It seems a bit more innovative then just that: This is Ahmed Mohamed's Clock that was Called a Bomb

LOL! Adorable... .

Coyote said:

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

The popcorn concession wasn't mine dude.

It amazes me that a 14 yr old muslim american kid can generate so much hatred on line just for being muslim.

It amazes me that a 14 yr old muslim american kid can generate so much hatred on line just for being muslim.
Don't think of it has hatred. It is a wakeup call. Fifteen hundred years about there was a religion started. It said there is only one god and that god wants everyone who does not believe in him dead. You do not work to this ends you are not following the wishes of this god. That's what ISIS's call is. "You're Muslim. You promised to do god's will. Now do it! Join the fight!" Sitting around just "being a good Muslim" will not get a Muslim into heaven ISIS argues. And I have yet to see a single Muslim organization say otherwise.

Don't think of it has hatred. It is a wakeup call. Fifteen hundred years about there was a religion started. It said there is only one god and that god wants everyone who does not believe in him dead. You do not work to this ends you are not following the wishes of this god. That's what ISIS's call is. "You're Muslim. You promised to do god's will. Now do it! Join the fight!" Sitting around just "being a good Muslim" will not get a Muslim into heaven ISIS argues. And I have yet to see a single Muslim organization say otherwise.

Over a multitude of threads people have posted statements and condemnations from a myriad of Islamic religious leaders, organizations and governments stating that ISIS is not Islamic and following ISIS will not get your into heaven. How have you missed all that?

A plug in clock ticking?

It seems a bit more innovative then just that: This is Ahmed Mohamed's Clock that was Called a Bomb

He did not invent anything. He took a clock from the 70's ut of it's casing and put it in box/briefcase

Reverse Engineering Ahmed Mohamed's Clock... and Ourselves.

clock3-1024x754.jpg

This is what he gutted

Over a multitude of threads people have posted statements and condemnations from a myriad of Islamic religious leaders, organizations and governments stating that ISIS is not Islamic and following ISIS will not get your into heaven. How have you missed all that?
Must have. Link?

A plug in clock ticking?

He did not invent anything. He took a clock from the 70's ut of it's casing and put it in box/briefcase

Reverse Engineering Ahmed Mohamed's Clock... and Ourselves.

clock3-1024x754.jpg

This is what he gutted

Yep. I'm gonna take an XBox....gut it....shove it in a lunch box...and say "I invented a video game!"

Forum List

Back