AI vs AS

Judy Garland is 17 in The Wizard of Oz. 17 was grown back then. (1939)

People got married at 16 and 17 back then.

17 was not and was never considered "grown" at that time. In fact, 54 year old Charlie Chaplin had to leave the USA in 1943 when he married 18 year old Oona O'Neil, it was such a scandal.

At that time people got married very young when the girl got pregnant, regardless of how old she was. Shotgun marriage was the risk you took for premarital sex.

No we mean the lies that Trump told about the judge's daughter.

Just because Donald Trump claims that anyone who doesn't work for him or vote for him is hopeless biased against him and cannot possibly treat him fairly, doesn't mean it's true.

The only lies belong to you.

You keep those. I have no use for them. You're the one with TDS. The only time I even think about the fat old liar, is when I'm responding to posts like this.

Even Dug Ford is a better manager of national resources than the twice impeached, 7 times bankrupt, conman and fraudster, as well as a self admitted rapist and serial sexual predator who has to pay women or rape then, in order to get laid at all.

You keep those. I have no use for them. You're the one with TDS. The only time I even think about the fat old liar, is when I'm responding to posts like this.

Even Dug Ford is a better manager of national resources than the twice impeached, 7 times bankrupt, conman and fraudster, as well as a self admitted rapist and serial sexual predator who has to pay women or rape then, in order to get laid at all.
Yet, YET................Your response demonstrates TDS. And what does it say about you to suggest that others lie, while you lie in the process?

So, you're saying that President Biden controls pricing of everything throughout the country.

Thanks for another great example of 'Actual Stupidity'! No wonder you're a Trump supporter.
Duh, no, I'm saying that Biden's moronic policies created runaway inflation that cost US households $1,000 a month in buying power. Ask your mom if that's true, dumbass.

Trump's inflation was 1.4% when he left, he had cheap energy and kept illegals out. Prices were stable.
This is so much bullshit I almost drowned.

The economy was so bad everyone was worried inflation would go negative, energy was cheap because no one was buying any, and prices weren't even on anyone's radar.

The economy was so bad everyone was worried inflation would go negative, energy was cheap because no one was buying any, and prices weren't even on anyone's radar.
ILMAO, right, prices weren't on anyone's radar. You don't even know what that means. More on you're Crapitus:

Everyone was worried inflation would go negative, blah blah blah. I'm sure you lost sleep over it too. The inflation rate for 2019 was 1.81%, and 1.25% for 2020.

Price of gas for January 2020 was $2.55, and $2.20 in December 2020. You make it sound like a huge difference.

Want to see big differences? Sure you do.

Price of gas for January 2020 (pre-covid) was $2.55. Today it's $3.60. A 41% increase.

Inflation rate for 2019 was 1.81%. 2023 was 4.1%, 2022 was 8.0, and 2021 was 4.7%. In other terms, $1 in December 2020 is $1.13 today, and they're lying Mfers too. Sure, perhaps you can buy a shirt and a tv set for 13 cents more on the dollar, but how about food, utilities, housing, autos, medical and services, shit you need? If you think those have only increased by 13% since year ending 2020,, I got some swamp land and........

Our fucking govt. is lying, bigly.

Last edited:
Bitch all you want but Trump is as much to blame for the inflation you scream about

And he did nothing to make inflation low or gas cheap

He INHERITED all of that from Obama

ILMAO, right, prices weren't on anyone's radar. You don't even know what that means. More on you're Crapitus:

Everyone was worried inflation would go negative, blah blah blah. I'm sure you lost sleep over it too. The inflation rate for 2019 was 1.81%, and 1.25% for 2020.

Price of gas for January 2020 was $2.55, and $2.20 in December 2020. You make it sound like a huge difference.

Want to see big differences? Sure you do.

Price of gas for January 2020 (pre-covid) was $2.55. Today it's $3.60. A 41% increase.

Inflation rate for 2019 was 1.81%. 2023 was 4.1%, 2022 was 8.0, and 2021 was 4.7%. In other terms, $1 in December 2020 is $1.13 today, and they're lying Mfers too. Sure, perhaps you can buy a shirt and a tv set for 13 cents more on the dollar, but how about food, utilities, housing, autos, medical and services, shit you need? If you think those have only increased by 13% since year ending 2020,, I got some swamp land and........

Our fucking govt. is lying, bigly.
YOu apparently weren't paying attention.

Don't conflate Trump's economy before Covid and during Covid. Before Covid Trump had a great economy.
Biden's $7.3b Budgets and throwing cash around, and letting in 12,000,000 illegals, and his war on energy, caused his 25% runaway inflation total. The typical American household must spend an additional $11,434 annually just to maintain the same standard of living.

Before Covid Trump had a great economy.
Before covid he was already propping up the economy. That's why interest rates were so low among other things. He was given a great economy then proceeded to run it into the ground.

Before covid he was already propping up the economy. That's why interest rates were so low among other things. He was given a great economy then proceeded to run it into the ground.
I almost agree with you on that.
1. Trump and Mnuchin and the House did the GOP "policy" of cutting taxes to spur the economy to a GDP growth of 5.0% or better from Obama's GDP of ~2.0%.

2. That stupid tax cut policy never works. They claim that the tax cuts generate more revenue, also bullshit. Tax Revenue may increase slightly, but if you look at "net revenue" including borrowing its still a net deficit, and the GDP never gets to 5.9%.

I don't know the optimum balance to a Balanced Budget like Newt and Clinton had. We need that "secret sauce" back.

1. Trump and Mnuchin and the House did the GOP "policy" of cutting taxes to spur the economy to a GDP growth of 5.0% or better from Obama's GDP of ~2.0%.
Which didn't happen.

New ad from the Lincoln project warning us that the real danger here isn't artificial intelligence, but actual stupidity in the form of a second trump administration.

These guys give me hope that the republican party isn't dead, it's just wounded.

Gonna be a long recovery though.

Lincoln project!!!! A bunch of fucking pedophiles!

I should pay attention to those perverts why?

And none of the numbers (unemployment, interest rates, inflation, gas prices) were markedly better than Obama’s last year. Some were worse.

He was HANDED a good economy

Duh, no, I'm saying that Biden's moronic policies created runaway inflation that cost US households $1,000 a month in buying power. Ask your mom if that's true, dumbass.

Guess what, moron:

Inflation is "the rate at which the prices of goods and services increase".

It's businesses that determine how much they charge for their goods and services, not the government.

A most it's reasonable to say that the increase in the total amount of money due to Biden's policies, made BUSINESSPEOPLE aware that since there was more money in the economy, they could get away with charging more for their goods and services.

Nobody held a gun to the heads of the people that determine prices. This is pure GREEDFLATION.

Guess what, moron: Inflation is "the rate at which the prices of goods and services increase".
It's businesses that determine how much they charge for their goods and services, not the government.
A most it's reasonable to say that the increase in the total amount of money due to Biden's policies, made BUSINESSPEOPLE aware that since there was more money in the economy, they could get away with charging more for their goods and services.
Nobody held a gun to the heads of the people that determine prices. This is pure GREEDFLATION.
You obviously know nothing about business or inflation.

Forum List

Back