Ain't Ma Nature Awesome?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Bn9mLLECQAACueg.jpg

Man simply cannot make anything to match her creations.

Bn9mLLECQAACueg.jpg

Man simply cannot make anything to match her creations.

Not so....man can and does cause things in nature....it is called climate change or global warming, or whatever is the flavor of the day to dupe the dupes...don't yah know?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I step out my front door and my foot comes down on a queen ant. I start my car - built from materials ripped from deep in the Earth - and begin pouring clouds of combustion product fumes into the air. I drive down asphalt roads that cover millions of acres of former fields, forests, pastures and swamps. I get to work, park in their parking lot and enter the large building where I will spend the day. I consume megawatts of electricity created in large part by more fossil fuel combustion. I use paper products created from trees. I take my lunch break and eat cow meat from an animal raised a thousand miles away, pumped full of antibiotics, who fed on acres of monocultural grain fields.

That we don't routinely create events as dramatic as a supercell or a tornado or a hurricane does NOT mean that we do not change the natural properties and characteristics of the world and its ecosystems. To think so is to bury your head in the sand.

I step out my front door and my foot comes down on a queen ant. I start my car - built from materials ripped from deep in the Earth - and begin pouring clouds of combustion product fumes into the air. I drive down asphalt roads that cover millions of acres of former fields, forests, pastures and swamps. I get to work, park in their parking lot and enter the large building where I will spend the day. I consume megawatts of electricity created in large part by more fossil fuel combustion. I use paper products created from trees. I take my lunch break and eat cow meat from an animal raised a thousand miles away, pumped full of antibiotics, who fed on acres of monocultural grain fields.

That we don't routinely create events as dramatic as a supercell or a tornado or a hurricane does NOT mean that we do not change the natural properties and characteristics of the world and its ecosystems. To think so is to bury your head in the sand.
Yes, and nothing like that ever happened before the advent of the cell phone camera. Ever heard of the ice age or anything like that? Who did it?

Forum List

Back