AIPAC seeks to imprison Americans for boycotting Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank-you, flacaltenn.

Now, why are not all Americans up in arms against such a play? Because how much of this has been covered in our predominately jewish msm? Zero, right? I don't watch tv, but I am guessing here.

I want to know if even one American citizen supports this beyond israel's agents in aipac and their agents at high positions within our government.

Can ONE American come on here and tell me this is a good thing? This attacks our very way of life, let alone one of the great principles that this nation was founded upon.

Who can come on here and tell me with a straight face that an American should be thrown in prison for decades, for their moral conviction?

And again, as in the now deleted thread... I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!

Here it is in plain English. I wrote this to one of israel's shills who kept lying about the severity of the penalty.

From the bill you claimed to have read: “(j) Violations of section 8(a).—Whoever knowingly violates or conspires to or attempts to violate any provision of section 8(a) or any regulation, order, or license issued thereunder shall be fined in accordance with section 206 of the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1705).”.

Now we click that link and continue reading that: A civil penalty may be imposed on any person who commits an unlawful act described in subsection (a) in an amount not to exceed the greater of-

(1) $250,000; or

(2) an amount that is twice the amount of the transaction that is the basis of the violation with respect to which the penalty is imposed.

(c) Criminal penalty

A person who willfully commits, willfully attempts to commit, or willfully conspires to commit, or aids or abets in the commission of, an unlawful act described in subsection (a) shall, upon conviction, be fined not more than $1,000,000, or if a natural person, may be imprisoned for not more than 20 years, or both.

Bye.

Last edited:
Thank-you, flacaltenn.

Now, why are not all Americans up in arms against such play? Because how much of this has been covered in our predominately jewish msm? Zero, right? I don't watch tv, but I am guessing here.

I want to know if even one American citizen supports this beyond israel's agents in aipac and their agents at high positions within our government.

Can ONE American come on here and tell me this is a good thing? This attacks our very way of life, let alone one of the great principles that this nation was founded upon.

Who can come on here and tell me with a straight face that an American should be thrown in prison for decades, for their moral conviction?

Here it is in plain English. I wrote this to one of israel's shills who kept lying about the severity of the penalty.

From the bill you claimed to have read: “(j) Violations of section 8(a).—Whoever knowingly violates or conspires to or attempts to violate any provision of section 8(a) or any regulation, order, or license issued thereunder shall be fined in accordance with section 206 of the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1705).”.

Now we click that link and continue reading that: A civil penalty may be imposed on any person who commits an unlawful act described in subsection (a) in an amount not to exceed the greater of-

(1) $250,000; or

(2) an amount that is twice the amount of the transaction that is the basis of the violation with respect to which the penalty is imposed.

(c) Criminal penalty

A person who willfully commits, willfully attempts to commit, or willfully conspires to commit, or aids or abets in the commission of, an unlawful act described in subsection (a) shall, upon conviction, be fined not more than $1,000,000, or if a natural person, may be imprisoned for not more than 20 years, or both.

Bye.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

And we are told over and over again from our corrupt school system that this is a free country? whatever:rolleyes: Oh and according to the Israel lovers here,Ben Franklin was anti semetic and a jew hater:cuckoo:

ZionistMediaANIM.gif

so we hate jews and are anti semetic as well for being a believer in the constitution which Israel wants to do away with and every president since LBJ has taken a lighter to? okayyyyyyy:cuckoo:

AIPAC Seeks to Imprison Americans for Opposition to Israel

Will the Federal Government Make It Illegal to Protest Israel?
Big deal so was my Grandmother.

jewish are american boss.usa is jew country
I don't know about that, but our representation through aipac and in many cases, at the highest levels of our government, let alone the msm must end.

slaves should serve their masters
It is time for the slaves to revolt and throw these facsist pricks out of our government.

The very idea that aipac exists is disgusting and anti-American.

Can you picture our forefathers sitting around and figuring out that it was somehow OK to take bribes from agents of another nation?

Thank-you, flacaltenn.

Now, why are not all Americans up in arms against such a play? Because how much of this has been covered in our predominately jewish msm? Zero, right? I don't watch tv, but I am guessing here.

(1) $250,000; or

(c) Criminal penalty

Bye.
So what's the problem?! BDS is sponsored by Islamists, terrorists, and is an organization that opposes American ideals including freedom of speech, uses bullying, riots, violence, and intimidation tactics into making businesses, schools, and organizations submit to its vile ideology. Their main goal is the destruction of the Jewish state, using violence, terror, and the murder of Jews. Most American schools, universities and businesses are sick and tired of these antisemtic criminals and thugs disrupting people who are simply minding their own daily business.

It's about time they kicked these BDS assholes out!

It's the will of the people...deal with it!

Colorado_Anti_BDS_passed.jpg

anti-bds-banner_thumb.jpg

bds9-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

CdxIeaSW8AAzOHs.jpg-large.jpeg

BDS-3-2.jpg

Last edited:
So what's the problem?! BDS is sponsored by Islamists, terrorists,
False.

and is an organization that opposes American ideals including freedom of speech, uses bullying, riots, violence, and intimidation tactics into making businesses, schools, and organizations submit to its vile ideology.
False.

They stand for free speech and the other stuff is crap as well.

That is why this thread is so important for Americans.

The only goal of BDS is to free the Palestinian people, just as the South Africa sanctions were to free the non-white people. What we are tired of is Jews trying to change our constitution.

The only goal of BDS is to free the Palestinian people, just as the South Africa sanctions were to free the non-white people. What we are tired of is Jews trying to change our constitution.
And I notice Jordan doesn't want even one of them.
Maybe Syria?

And I notice Jordan doesn't want even one of them.
Maybe Syria?

Why should a foreign country want millions of people? They are Palestinians, they belong in Palestine. The Jews in Israel should just go to where their parents and grand parents came from. Then there would be peace.
Because living in Europe worked out real well, didn't it.
I know your dream is for Jews to be exterminated.

We don't want Jews back in Europe, either.

In that aspect, Israel is actually a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back