AIPAC Speech

The Donald's Stand on the Israel/Palestine Situation

It certainly isn't what the MSM wants us to believe. Here's what he's said before and said again at AIPAC yesterday.

"It’s not up the United Nations to impose a solution. The parties must negotiate a resolution themselves. The United States can be useful as a facilitator of negotiations, but no one should be telling Israel it must abide by some agreement made by others thousands of miles away that don’t even really know what’s happening," he said.

What the hell is so anti-Israel about that? No one else can seal the deal between the two nations but those nations themselves.

Read more with videos @ Trump Shreds Clinton, Obama on Israel and several leftist sites claim his speech contained no substance.

C-SPAN’s Most Watched Video!! : Richard Gage of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

C-SPAN’s Most Watched Video!! : Richard Gage of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

I tell ya those Zionists planned 911 & paid a bunch of poor Arabs to do the murders & destructions. And Snoopy shot down the Red Baron. Pass it on. 'Atta boy.

I tell ya those Zionists planned 911 & paid a bunch of poor Arabs to do the murders & destructions. And Snoopy shot down the Red Baron. Pass it on. 'Atta boy.

You and I know you're being sarcastic. But alot of these rabid Jew-haters take your comments completely seriously. Even after what happened in Brussels today!!!

You and I know you're being sarcastic. But alot of these rabid Jew-haters take your comments completely seriously. Even after what happened in Brussels today!!!

I appreciate your concern. However, there is no greater way to communicate with an enemy than satire to rial them up. Lovin it!

I appreciate your concern. However, there is no greater way to communicate with an enemy than satire to rial them up. Lovin it!

And let us never forget these Zionist terrorists who gave us 911.

http://p4.img.cctvpic.com/20110901/images/1314869577401_1314869577401_r.jpg

Any American that supports a foreign nation and its interests above America's is no patriot.

slide02_hamas_dhtml466.jpg

But that was Mossad who also hypnotised the arab muslims to blow themselves up. Then made the Zionist controlled al Jazeera media circus to spread the lie that it was the peace loving muslims that mass murdered 34 heavily armed right wing activists

But that was Mossad who also hypnotised the arab muslims to blow themselves up. Then made the Zionist controlled al Jazeera media circus to spread the lie that it was the peace loving muslims that mass murdered 34 heavily armed right wing activists

I support the right of Palestinians to blow themselves up along with their own children. As long as they don't kill innocents with them.

Forum List

Back