Airlines Want to Ban Disruptive Passengers - Republicans Say No

Nothing profane about that phrase. It’s just words.

BLM, on the other hand, Is a racist hate group founded by anti-American Marxists that incited massive violence and destruction and assaults and murders in dozens of cities for months on end.
Like I said, rightwing extremists (AKA Trumpists) have somehow equated BLM with destruction in "dozens of cities", even though BLM has never once advocated for violence or destruction of anything. Furthermore, Let's Go Brandon! is a derogatory reference to President Biden.

These are simply facts, and I know you and your fellow Trumpists struggle with those.

Like I said, rightwing extremists (AKA Trumpists) have somehow equated BLM with destruction in "dozens of cities", even though BLM has never once advocated for violence or destruction of anything. Furthermore, Let's Go Brandon! is a derogatory reference to President Biden.

These are simply facts, and I know you and your fellow Trumpists struggle with those.
Sure they have, but leftwing extremists (aka idiots) have blinders on. The president of the local NY BLM threatened to “burn the whole system down” if whites didn’t give in to blacks’ demands.

And in the formerly free country of America, we were allowed to make a derogatory remark about the president. But racist haters like the BLM monsters, intent on destroying the very foundation of this country, were never allowed to burn buildings down, loot stores, destroy businesses, assault people, and murder.

Only in the mind of a deranged left wing extremist is a crass remark about the president held in more disdain than tens of thousands of thugs committing arson, theft, assault, and murder.

Sure they have, but leftwing extremists (aka idiots) have blinders on. The president of the local NY BLM threatened to “burn the whole system down” if whites didn’t give in to blacks’ demands.

And in the formerly free country of America, we were allowed to make a derogatory remark about the president. But racist haters like the BLM monsters, intent on destroying the very foundation of this country, were never allowed to burn buildings down, loot stores, destroy businesses, assault people, and murder.

Only in the mind of a deranged left wing extremist is a crass remark about the president held in more disdain than tens of thousands of thugs committing arson, theft, assault, and murder.
Like most extremists, you rely on both exaggeration and hyperbole.

Let's Go Brandon is a profane slur

giggle.gif
Please, don't make me laugh, fool. It was famously started by an idiot NBC broadcaster who created it on national TV at a race track trying to cover for the Stuttering Fuck because without millions of you morons, he'd be the biggest public embarrassment to the democrat party since it was begun.

We get it. political messages you agree with = good. Political messages you disagree with = bad.

Do not be surprised that no one agrees with your partisan hack BS though.

We get it. political messages you agree with = good. Political messages you disagree with = bad.

Do not be surprised that no one agrees with your partisan hack BS though.
I know. Amazing, isn‘t it? That partisan leftist has more contempt for people who express their alarm -in words - with the horrible president we have than with a violent, racist hate group - one of whose leaders threatened to “burn the whole system down“ if whitey didn’t cower to their demands - who incited months-long and city-wide riots of arson, assault, destruction, and murder.

Let's Go Brandon is a profane slur, and to my knowledge, BLM stands for Black Lives Matter, and is only considered a slur to rightwing extremists.
So was Poopy Joe's lie about the upside down Bible. But we know all about that, don't we?

So was Poopy Joe's lie about the upside down Bible. But we know all about that, don't we?
What Danny doesn’t understand, being the left wing Commie that he is, is that here in America, we are allowed to say whatever we want about the president.

What is not allowed is what the BLM savages did - riot in city after city after city after city, by the tens of thousands, for months on end, setting places afire, destroying government buildings and private businesses, assaulting people, murdering people.

Leftwing extremists have descended to such a level that expression of speech, if it opposes their beliefs, is to be punished, silenced, censored, labeled “domestic terrorism,” etc., while massive violence, if it’s on the crazy left side, is met with a shrug, comments to “give them space to destroy,” and bailed out of jail to be put back on the streets.

What Danny doesn’t understand, being the left wing Commie that he is, is that here in America, we are allowed to say whatever we want about the president.

What is not allowed is what the BLM savages did - riot in city after city after city after city, by the tens of thousands, for months on end, setting places afire, destroying government buildings and private businesses, assaulting people, murdering people.

Leftwing extremists have descended to such a level that expression of speech, if it opposes their beliefs, is to be punished, silenced, censored, labeled “domestic terrorism,” etc., while massive violence, if it’s on the crazy left side, is met with a shrug, comments to “give them space to destroy,” and bailed out of jail to be put back on the streets.
To them, "Our violence is speech. Your speech is violence

"Summer Of Love" baby!

That isn't being reported. What is being reported is that they want to put people with mask violations on a do not fly list for life which is ridiculous. What is being reported is that most of these violations are from people not wanting to wear a mask. This isn't a call for the federal government to step in.
That is not what is reported at all, dope.
My god I just gave you a quote from the OP’s link that showed it was meant to apply to those who were convicted of onboard incidents. Convicted.
So unless they are indicting those not wearing masks, you’re just crying over your own imagination.

“Refusal to wear a mask onboard Delta aircraft and throughout the travel ribbon may result in denial of boarding, removal from the aircraft, and even civil penalties under federal law,” said David Garrison, S.V.P. - Corporate Safety, Security & Compliance. “This new mask mandate is a welcome directive from the CDC and will provide much needed back-up to Delta’s own mask wearing policy that has been in place since May of last year.”

Ok, are people being convicted of not wearing a mask?

That is the difference I am talking about.
Not wearing a mask is nonviolent and should not be sufficient to ban a person from flying.
The reality is that even if an airline wants to insist on masks during the peak of an epidemic, that normally only lasts a month or 2.
:eusa_doh:
No one is even trying to do so, dope.

AFAIK, they can.

The charge would not be not waring a mask, it would be no following the legal instructions from a flight attendant. I have no idea if this is prevalent enough to be worth noting though.

The link brought up earlier does not mention convictions in court afaik.

Why not?

You can have dress code on private property, which a plane is. I am not sure why it would be illegal to point out political messaging specifically. Wrong? Absolutely. Illegal, no.
So now “ those that have been convicted of onboard incidents” now means something other than actually being convicted of crimes? You feel like you can just interpret statements to means what you want?

So now “ those that have been convicted of onboard incidents” now means something other than actually being convicted of crimes? You feel like you can just interpret statements to means what you want?
How can someone be “convicted of an incident”? Convictions are for crimes, and they are determined in a court of law.

Of course, an airline has the right to refuse certain attire onto its planes, but that is a private business decision.

How can someone be “convicted of an incident”? Convictions are for crimes, and they are determined in a court of law.

Of course, an airline has the right to refuse certain attire onto its planes, but that is a private business decision.

Exactly. Convicted in a court of law. Obviously it’s a reference to any incident for which someone is indicted and convicted. A crime committed onboard an aircraft.
I can’t believe such simple language needs to be explained to this degree.

Forum List

Back