Zone1 Akon says "Attending kids' recitals is a white man's thing"

Akon thinks Eastwood attended his kids recitals? Where did you get that?
Exactly.
He was doing an interview defending Nick Cannon who has soon to be 12 kids with 6 women.
Like Eastwood.
Obviously these guys think raising kids in a nuclear family is a non starter.
Exactly. Superstars have no time for kids, but they're apt to make grand gestures late in life to atone.

My link is not dead.
Dead to me. Your cloud is.

FireShot Capture 001 - ERROR_ The request could not be satisfied - www.tmz.com.png

Exactly.

Like Eastwood.

Exactly. Superstars have no time for kids, but they're apt to make grand gestures late in life to atone.

You mentioned Eastwood because he isn't Black. Did Eastwood say attending your kids recitals is a white people's thing?

He was doing an interview defending Nick Cannon who has soon to be 12 kids with 6 women. Obviously these guys think raising kids in a nuclear family is a non starter. Akon has kids with 3-4 different women.

Obviously not having your kids in your home reduces the potential positive impact one could have as a Dad, regardless of what they say.
He's a shitbag Somali. What were you hoping for..?

You posted this topic only because Akon is Black.
Nope. I had never heard of him prior. You are defending him only because he is black. You are a leftist marxist so anyone who is not of European ancestry is good or better.

Maybe because he said only attending your kids recitals is a white thing. So what do you think he meant by that?

Nice call ... I was about to say the same thing.

Isn't it interesting how that kind of flies right past nitwits trying to insinuate other people may be racists?
They don't even recognize it when it is written in black and white ... Big bold letters ... :auiqs.jpg:

Nice call ... I was about to say the same thing.

Isn't it interesting how that kind of flies right past nitwits trying to insinuate other people may be racists?
They don't even recognize it when it is written in black and white ... Big bold letters ... :auiqs.jpg:

Precisely. A black man says that black parents aren’t involved with their kids as white parents are, and somehow WHITEY is the racist one?

Precisely. A black man says that black parents aren’t involved with their kids as white parents are, and somehow WHITEY is the racist one?
Yep, it's lefty logic. Always the white man's fault! We banging hos and making babies and it's the white CIA that causes all of it!!!!!!

Oh, don't get me wrong ... I just thought that aspect of it was interesting.
In all seriousness ... I have grown more apathetic to the whole pile of garbage.

Not that anyone couldn't find any number of examples of assholes being assholes regardless of race ...
Just that the self-righteous bullshit a lot of people attempt to claim as the moral high ground ...
Is little more than a fair indication that not a whole lot of people want to actually have an honest conversation about any of it.

It's not getting any better ... And in some ways, it's getting worse.

BREAKING.. Potential Uncle Tom spotted in Somalia.. Racists unite!

Yep. And reminder:
  • "Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge / Announcements / Race Relations-Racism / Religion and Ethics: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.
Maybe because he said only attending your kids recitals is a white thing. So what do you think he meant by that?
I think it only triggers people like you because a black man said it. If Clint Eastwood had said "attending your kids recitals is a white thing" you'd likely just say Damned right it is!

Forum List

Back