Al Franken says that Hillary Clinton needs to shut the f--- up and move on

Biden is an old white guy, isn't that the enemy for Democrats?

He might have a chance. Does he have a vagina?

:rofl:

Good for Al, it's about time a Democrat stood up to this fucking bitch................... Al Franken: Time for Hillary Clinton, Democrats to ‘move on’

Biden is running in 2020 not Clinton or Sanders the lush from the stone age

Link to Bernie Sanders being a "lush"? Never heard of this. At all.
It's right next to the link that proves that you are retarded

file.php

Good for Al, it's about time a Democrat stood up to this fucking bitch................... Al Franken: Time for Hillary Clinton, Democrats to ‘move on’

file.php

Ah So your link is in a file at the proctologist's office. That's what I figured but I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

I'll take it back now.

file.php

Ah So your link is in a file at the proctologist's office. That's what I figured but I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

I'll take it back now.

Bernie Sanders is a lush, why because I said so. Are you really so fucking stupid to believe that internet links prove something? Watch this link that PROVES that DONALD TRUMP has NO CHANCE to be PRESIDENT. Then continue wanking off.

LOL

"why because I said so" :lame2:

As I just said --- you pulled it out of your ass. The old "reliable source". :rofl:

I say let her keep on talking and I hope she runs again. She is the best thing that's happened for Conservatives.

Liberals don't give a shit about Hillary now. The only people still bringing up Hillary are republicans in a desperate attempt to whine about something.

target rich environment sweetheart:

Manchester

London Bridge

Kathy "jobless" Griffin

Butt Hurt Barry and the disappearing legacy

PITTSBURGH over paris
:boohoo:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::thewave::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::dance::dance::dance::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Liberals don't give a shit about Hillary now. The only people still bringing up Hillary are republicans in a desperate attempt to whine about something.

Manchester

London Bridge

Kathy "jobless" Griffin

PITTSBURGH over paris

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::thewave::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::dance::dance::dance::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Do you even realize how much of a moron you and Trump sound like when you say that little wanna be zinger? Pittsburgh nor Paris have anything to do with what the accord actually was. It's not at all clever either.

Manchester

London Bridge

Kathy "jobless" Griffin

PITTSBURGH over paris

Do you even realize how much of a moron you and Trump sound like when you say that little wanna be zinger? Pittsburgh nor Paris have anything to do with what the accord actually was. It's not at all clever either.

It saved the USA tons of money.

PITTSBURGH over paris

Franken is an idiot. Clinton needs to retire and fade from the view of all Americans.

But Franken needs to shut the fuck up.

Manchester

London Bridge

Kathy "jobless" Griffin

PITTSBURGH over paris

PITTSBURGH over paris

Perhaps you should just admit you will support the Orange Dumpster no matter what he says because you're a pawn.

Manchester

London Bridge

Kathy "jobless" Griffin

PITTSBURGH over paris

PITTSBURGH over paris

Perhaps you should just admit you will support the Orange Dumpster no matter what he says because you're a pawn.

If you want me to lie to you cup cake?

Hillary Clinton owns liberals for some reason, which is likely because they are all retarded

Forum List

Back