Al Franken says that Hillary Clinton needs to shut the f--- up and move on

Good for Al, it's about time a Democrat stood up to this fucking bitch................... Al Franken: Time for Hillary Clinton, Democrats to ‘move on’

Biden is running in 2020 not Clinton or Sanders the lush from the stone age

Al Franken has balls. Some years back he chased down Sean Hannity saying I am going to kick your ass. Al caught him and Sean cowered in fear. I would vote for Al Franken because he has true grit.
All Sean would have had to do is drop his pants and Al would drop to his knees and beg

Good for Al, it's about time a Democrat stood up to this fucking bitch................... Al Franken: Time for Hillary Clinton, Democrats to ‘move on’

Biden is running in 2020 not Clinton or Sanders the lush from the stone age
Liberals don't give a shit about Hillary now. The only people still bringing up Hillary are republicans in a desperate attempt to whine about something.

The only people still bringing up Hillary, is Hillary. The Clintons are pissed she lost and their enemies in the Dem party are shoving them aside. I told you this power struggle in the Dem party would re-appear. In 2008 when many former Clinton allies instead backed Obama all hell broke loose. Hillary refused to concede the primary, took it all the way to the convention and choked Obama into promising a SOS appointment. The fix was in that Hillary would be the nominee in 2016.

Forum List

Back