🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Al Franken Should Resign...poll

If you think he should resign, then you must think Roy Moore should resign and President Trump should resign?

Of course not, they are guilty of nothing.

Trump is guilty of two counts:

1. His admission, to the point of bragging, about pussy groping.

2. His admission that he went into the dressing rooms of beauty contestants, where they were in various stages of naked.

1. Using the Trump model as to who should or shouldn't hold office, Franken should do what Trump has done. Stay in office despite having engaged in this behavior,

2. Using the Trump model as to who should or shouldn't hold office, Trump says it's the right of the voters in Alabama to decide Roy Moore's fate. Therefore, let the voters of Minnesota decide Franken's fate.

3. The woman involved with Franken isn't asking for his resignation or removal. Does her opinion matter?

4. My personal opinion? Franken should take it upon himself to resign. If then he is genuinely contrite, he can proceed to make amends in the private sector.
none of the women who have been trampled out against moore have asked for him to step down either.

So which of the two are you saying should step down?

What behavior has Trump engaged in?

`
`

I don't care. I just want to see the child molester; Joy Boy Roy, go down in flames.

I am concerned that the people of Alabama believe it's a political dirty trick...one of the "October surprise" type accusations that end up being false. It seems many Alabama voters are not believing the narrative. However, I hope that I'm wrong

Last edited:
1. Using the Trump model as to who should or shouldn't hold office, Franken should do what Trump has done. Stay in office despite having engaged in this behavior,

2. Using the Trump model as to who should or shouldn't hold office, Trump says it's the right of the voters in Alabama to decide Roy Moore's fate. Therefore, let the voters of Minnesota decide Franken's fate.

3. The woman involved with Franken isn't asking for his resignation or removal. Does her opinion matter?

4. My personal opinion? Franken should take it upon himself to resign. If then he is genuinely contrite, he can proceed to make amends in the private sector.
none of the women who have been trampled out against moore have asked for him to step down either.

See? It will never end.

I'm not asking for anyone to do anything. I am personally tired of people who come forward at convenience. not because of an act being wrong and out of place. Any of it. I really don't care. I also don't like people who have selective choices for similar issues. I'm consistent.

See? It will never end.

Or, you could just answer the question for once.

See? It will never end.

Or, you could just answer the question for once.

The question was answered in the post directly above yours, you blind illiterate cracker. lol

If you think he should resign, then you must think Roy Moore should resign and President Trump should resign?

2. His admission that he went into the dressing rooms of beauty contestants, where they were in various stages of naked.

Link?

www.google.com

See? It will never end.
I will state your favorite one. What has Trump been convicted of?

`
`

I don't care. I just want to see the child molester; Joy Boy Roy, go down in flames.

I am concerned that the people of Alabama believe it's a political dirty trick...on of the "October surprise" type accusations that end up being false. It seems many Alabama voters are not believing the narrative. However, I hope that I'm wrong
well it is a political dirty trick, it can be nothing else. who brought these women forward? they didn't come out by themselves. It is all it is. The people are the victims. It is sad. Again, I see no there there with the women. There is one piece of evidence submitted that could take the story to conclusion and that is the yearbook and Allred said no. Well, now what the fk? you make an accusation present evidence and the accused doesn't get to defend himself against that? Franken is just stupid. he is also an elitest who took advantage of the woman during a kiss. She has no back up other than the photo that franken seemed obsessed with her. So I believe her. Again, it's up to the people of Minnesota to determine his fate, and no one elses.

I voted yes because he annoys me and always has, plus he's not funny and hey the guy is a pervert.

..POLL: Should U.S. Senator Al Franken resign?

Al can resign as soon as your orange sexual predator Donald does.... and maybe all the other people in congress your boys paid out millions to cover for.

:thup:
ROTFLMAO.... You guys, are too funny....:rofl:
I am starting to feel like my ex wife has taken over the country. She was real good at taking the issue away from shit that mattered and transferring it to horse shit like we see today. America is still supposed to be innocent until proven guilty whether you be Moore or Franken. Can we legislate sexual harrasment and abuse. I think we already have, our laws are limited by what can be proven as they should be. Imperfect, yes but it is still the best system available.

this isn't a criminal trial. multiple women and sources have come forward and talked about what Moore did to young girls... as young as 14. Donald himself said he grabbed women by the genitals "because [he] could".

I'd say that was a basis to not support them.

as for al... I don't approve. I'm not defending him. but he, at least, took responsibility. he did not denigrate the woman who came forward. and he said he would cooperate with a senate ethics investigation.

I'm pretty sure that nothing more is expected from him. and the people who voted for an actual sexual predator who also liked watching 15 year old girls change (by his own admission) and support the faux moral roy Moore really need to check themselves. they're boring.

See? It will never end.

You didn't tell us which one you think should resign.

See? It will never end.

what did Donald admit to doing? or do you not believe his words?

I see it, a Republican has accusations made against him. In which the evidence is starting to go good for him. He has to resign. We have a Democrat with a picture of him fondling a sleeping woman's tits. Nothing to see here, she was probably asking for it. This is what you get when you drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park, right Joe? Tell me, why do you disrespect women, if they are molested by a Democrat? First with bill now with Franken.

No, i disrespect them when they make big deals out of nothing or completely lie about stuff.

If this woman felt that bad about this, she should have made a complaint 10 years ago. Franken wasn't her boss, he couldn't get her fired, none of the usual excuses we hear about why "women don't speak up".

Frankly, listening to her whine that Franken drew on her picture was kind of pathetic.
so can I say the same thing about waiting 38 years later?
the dudes credibility was just flushed away.

See? It will never end.

he never admitted doing anything. I challenge you and yours for the umpteenth time to post it. and you won't. and you won't stop posting such nonsense.

Link?

Goddam!! He asks for a link to a matter that he was 'knowledgeably' posting about YESTERDAY:

Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

Post 90 lolol

Franken has to go because he is a two-face.

The dems invented the "war on women" and he has chimed in on
that numerous times. Well, if you "dance to the music, you gotta pay
the piper."

You create a false narrative...well, you better not fall into its web yourself.
That's what's happened to Franken and the Dems.

The dems calling for an "investigation" of Franken is no win situation for them.
An investigation? Huh? They want Moore in Alabama to step aside based on
unproven allegations. With Franken we have a photo of one allegation that
he has admitted to and a second allegation from another woman. What
are we going to investigate with Franken? He's guilty of the charges
created by the dems. Tough shit. He's gotta go. They have to defend
their party and their phony narratives.

If you are in business or are a coach...don't ever make written rules or
statements thinking of your worst employees or worst players. You make
them thinking of your best employees or best players. i.e...Don't cut
your own nose off to spite your face.

You shout out... "the next person who is late for their shift is fired." and
then your best employee walks in the door 10 minutes late because
of some unforeseen event...you're fucked.

For me personally, I'm just playing along with a false narrative created
by the dems.

'MOORE MUST WITHDRAW!" If you say so. Then Al must resign
and he must resign immediately. The proof is in the Picture.

Bye Al. It's been real. ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

See? It will never end.

he never admitted doing anything. I challenge you and yours for the umpteenth time to post it. and you won't. and you won't stop posting such nonsense.

lying loon.

Forum List

Back