🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Al Franken Should Resign...poll

none of the women who have been trampled out against moore have asked for him to step down either.

So which of the two are you saying should step down?

What behavior has Trump engaged in?

See? It will never end.
I will state your favorite one. What has Trump been convicted of?

You didn't tell us which one you think should resign.
Well there is only accusations against Moore. Who do you think should resign?

this isn't a criminal trial. multiple women and sources have come forward and talked about what Moore did to young girls... as young as 14. Donald himself said he grabbed women by the genitals "because [he] could".

I'd say that was a basis to not support them.

as for al... I don't approve. I'm not defending him. but he, at least, took responsibility. he did not denigrate the woman who came forward. and he said he would cooperate with a senate ethics investigation.

I'm pretty sure that nothing more is expected from him. and the people who voted for an actual sexual predator who also liked watching 15 year old girls change (by his own admission) and support the faux moral roy Moore really need to check themselves. they're boring.

when-youre-a-star-they-let-you-do-it-grab-4559170.png

Franken has to go because he is a two-face.

The dems invented the "war on women" and he has chimed in on
that numerous times. Well, if you "dance to the music, you gotta pay
the piper."

You create a false narrative...well, you better not fall into its web yourself.
That's what's happened to Franken and the Dems.

The dems calling for an "investigation" of Franken is no win situation for them.
An investigation? Huh? They want Moore in Alabama to step aside based on
unproven allegations. With Franken we have a photo of one allegation that
he has admitted to and a second allegation from another woman. What
are we going to investigate with Franken? He's guilty of the charges
created by the dems. Tough shit. He's gotta go. They have to defend
their party and their phony narratives.

If you are in business or are a coach...don't ever make written rules or
statements thinking of your worst employees or worst players. You make
them thinking of your best employees or best players. i.e...Don't cut
your own nose off to spite your face.

You shout out... "the next person who is late for their shift is fired." and
then your best employee walks in the door 10 minutes late because
of some unforeseen event...you're fucked.

For me personally, I'm just playing along with a false narrative created
by the dems.

'MOORE MUST WITHDRAW!" If you say so. Then Al must resign
and he must resign immediately. The proof is in the Picture.

Bye Al. It's been real. ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

after the orange sociopath resigns.

did al touch a 14 year old? just wondering, scum

Trump was caught on tape degrading women..They knew it when they elected him..

I see it, a Republican has accusations made against him. In which the evidence is starting to go good for him. He has to resign. We have a Democrat with a picture of him fondling a sleeping woman's tits. Nothing to see here, she was probably asking for it. This is what you get when you drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park, right Joe? Tell me, why do you disrespect women, if they are molested by a Democrat? First with bill now with Franken.

No, i disrespect them when they make big deals out of nothing or completely lie about stuff.

If this woman felt that bad about this, she should have made a complaint 10 years ago. Franken wasn't her boss, he couldn't get her fired, none of the usual excuses we hear about why "women don't speak up".

Frankly, listening to her whine that Franken drew on her picture was kind of pathetic.
you just didn't write this? OMG, i'm speechless to the stoooooopid here. and the shit we've taken for saying that. from him!!!!

What complaint did this woman file against Franken?

this isn't a criminal trial. multiple women and sources have come forward and talked about what Moore did to young girls... as young as 14. Donald himself said he grabbed women by the genitals "because [he] could".

I'd say that was a basis to not support them.

as for al... I don't approve. I'm not defending him. but he, at least, took responsibility. he did not denigrate the woman who came forward. and he said he would cooperate with a senate ethics investigation.

I'm pretty sure that nothing more is expected from him. and the people who voted for an actual sexual predator who also liked watching 15 year old girls change (by his own admission) and support the faux moral roy Moore really need to check themselves. they're boring.

when-youre-a-star-they-let-you-do-it-grab-4559170.png

Some do. Never heard of groupies?

the piper."

The dems calling for an "investigation" of Franken is no win situation for them.

by the dems.

I believe it is up to the people of Minnesota to determine his fate and no one elses.
Or, you could just answer the question for once.

The question was answered in the post directly above yours, you blind illiterate cracker. lol

Dude, I'm NYC born & raised; I'm no "cracker". So, again, what behavior has Trump engaged in?
nothing and he knows it. this is about fish lips and not trump and like all in here that are libturds off topic is their pattern.

He's an ignoramus. New Orleans is not a southern city... it's quite an anomaly. Now, go 20 miles north, east or west... quite another story.

that doesn't make you any less an idiot. Why did your ask me for a link to something you were posting about yesterday?
i never discussed trump admitting to anything yesterday. Let's stay focused on fish lips.

Some do. Never heard of groupies?

Crazy Ted Nugent had groupies - one of them was Courtney Love.

She gave him a blowjob on a bus and said she was probably 13 or 14 - unsure, but she "didn't have tits" as yet.

So yes, rock stars have groupies - they are not attempting to become POTUS or a US Senator.

Trump was caught on tape degrading women..They knew it when they elected him..

As did probably 80% of males 30 years ago.
Sad but true.
The disrespect and unwanted sexual advances women had to put up with every single day back then was 1000 times worse than today. REAL harassment. Daily.
Trump did no worse than many a man his age once did. if you were to judge other men like him equally then you would have to gut probably most of both houses, and prolly half the leadership of the federal government as a whole.

none of the women who have been trampled out against moore have asked for him to step down either.

So which of the two are you saying should step down?

See? It will never end.

what did Donald admit to doing? or do you not believe his words?
Tell me what he did, physically?

See? It will never end.

what did Donald admit to doing? or do you not believe his words?
he never admitted doing anything. I challenge you and yours for the umpteenth time to post it.

We don't have to accept your fanatically partisan cult denials.

We know he admitted to groping and entering the dressing room where young women were undressed.
He never admitted to physically groping anyone.

And BTW - I voted no.
As much of an ass-hat jerk Franken is, what he did does not merit resignation. It was cheap, stupid and shows how much of a jerk he is. But it is not so terrible as to end your career.

And BTW - I voted no.
As much of an ass-hat jerk Franken is, what he did does not merit resignation. It was cheap, stupid and shows how much of a jerk he is. But it is not so terrible as to end your career.
I agree, his constituents will decide his future as it should be.

Sad but true.
The disrespect and unwanted sexual advances women had to put up with every single day back then was 1000 times worse than today. REAL harassment. Daily.
Trump did no worse than many a man his age once did. if you were to judge other men like him equally then you would have to gut probably most of both houses, and prolly half the leadership of the federal government as a whole.

Oh God spare me -

I turned 18 in '79. Never once did i force myself on or degrade a woman.

On the rare occasions when i heard disrespectful "locker room talk", I politely excused myself.

Trump is a pig

Yes. He should most definitely resign.

Sad but true.

Oh God spare me -

I turned 18 in '79. Never once did i force myself on or degrade a woman.

On the rare occasions when i heard disrespectful "locker room talk", I politely excused myself.

Trump is a pig
but you heard it right? so trump was correct about locker room talk. Cool that you excused yourself. good for you. I actually listened in to know what and who to avoid in school. My purpose for school was to graduate, not have sex with women.

the piper."

by the dems.

I believe it is up to the people of Minnesota to determine his fate and no one elses.
The question was answered in the post directly above yours, you blind illiterate cracker. lol

Dude, I'm NYC born & raised; I'm no "cracker". So, again, what behavior has Trump engaged in?
nothing and he knows it. this is about fish lips and not trump and like all in here that are libturds off topic is their pattern.

He's an ignoramus. New Orleans is not a southern city... it's quite an anomaly. Now, go 20 miles north, east or west... quite another story.

that doesn't make you any less an idiot. Why did your ask me for a link to something you were posting about yesterday?
i never discussed trump admitting to anything yesterday. Let's stay focused on fish lips.

I replied to the cracker who claimed he didn't know anything about Trump entering the dressing room of teenage pageant participants.

Forum List

Back