🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Al Franken Should Resign...poll

`
`

I don't care. I just want to see the child molester; Joy Boy Roy, go down in flames.
teens aren't children

and please take a moment to surf some old threads where a teen boy was raped, you will be shocked by how many leftist women don't care.

So that makes it OK? That they're not under 12? And since you KNOW that's a bullshit defense for a serial sexual assaulter, you try to divert to some teen boy being raped? Raped by who? A priest maybe?

there is nothing in tort law that has no statute of limitations.the only thing I know of that has no statute of limitations is murder but I can't speak for every state.
`
`

Sorry. I do not accept your opinion.

that isn't an opinion. it is fact. the only things that toll a statute of limitations are disability
I'd ask you to stop splitting hairs. You people harp all about character and past behavior when it comes to Republican candidates. It's all about character when it comes to both Moore and Franken. Be consistent.

franked didn't touch 14 year old girls. but it's adorable how you think they're the same thing.

but feel free to support a guy who was banned from a local mall for being a creep who bothered teenagers.

You're right. They aren't the same thing

Franken assaulted a sleeping woman for rejecting him. He admitted it and there is photographic evidence.

Moore is alleged to touch a 14 y.o. In a questionable story with curious timing. No evidence has been provided. Circumstantial evidence to try to imply wrong doing keeps falling apart under analysis. Moore denied it happened.

So yes there is a difference. One has been confirmed and admitted with evidence. The other has enough reasonable doubt to fly a jumbo jet through.

you're delusional.

reasonable doubt? has nothing to do with a political campaign

so in your world a 30 year old man touching a 14 year old girl is ok.

no surprises.

and you voted for a sexual predator for president, so you might want to stop whining because if there's a d after the person's name, you hate them.

Btw since when is Evan McMullin a sexual predator?

he isn't.... I forgot you didn't vote for the orange sociopath
That's right. I didn't. And I wont be voting for Moore or that race at all so I don't care who wins.

What I do care about is due process and the truth. And all my instincts as a criminal defense attorney are screaming that this guy is getting railroaded. The timing of it. The exaggeration of the claims. The refusal to allow the year book to be examined by a third party. The completely fake claim that he was banned from the mall.

The only claim to really take seriously is the original one of the 14 yo. And that claim has alot of holes. How does a 14 year old in 1970s Alabama have a private phone for him to call? If it's a family phone where were the parents? What kind of parent, going into a custody hearing, leaves their child with a complete stranger? How did he pick up the girl without parental awareness? Why did she wait till a month and a half before this election to say anything when he has been in public life for decades??

Not to mention that she herself says she has credibility issues.

I'm sorry but that's more than enough reasonable doubt

it isn't an opinion. it is fact. and facts exist whether you believe in them or not.
`
I'd ask you to prove it's a fact but usually, that question goes nowhere here so like I said, "your OPINION."

jeez... I hate stupid...

Statute of Limitations chart | NY CourtHelp

and you'll note that arson says "no time limit. 2 or 5 years depending on facts". that does not mean there is no statute of limitations. that means it has to do with when facts come to light and the circumstances.

murder and rape... (mea culpa) have NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS. there is no allegation of either murder or rape here.

the contents of statutes CANNOT BE OPINION. :cuckoo:

jeez... I hate stupid...Statute of Limitations chart | NY CourtHelpand you'll note that arson says "no time limit. 2 or 5 years depending on facts". that does not mean there is no statute of limitations. that means it has to do with when facts come to light and the circumstances.murder and rape... (mea culpa) have NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS. there is no allegation of either murder or rape here.the contents of statutes CANNOT BE OPINION. :cuckoo:
`
Speaking of stupid, try reading your own chart; It's based on New York State Law...DUH. Go google your crap someplace else.

jeez... I hate stupid...Statute of Limitations chart | NY CourtHelpand you'll note that arson says "no time limit. 2 or 5 years depending on facts". that does not mean there is no statute of limitations. that means it has to do with when facts come to light and the circumstances.murder and rape... (mea culpa) have NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS. there is no allegation of either murder or rape here.the contents of statutes CANNOT BE OPINION. :cuckoo:
`
Speaking of stupid, try reading your own chart; It's based on New York State Law...DUH. Go google your crap someplace else.

I told you I couldn't speak to other states (if you go back and read my initial comments)

again, every tort has a statute of limitations in every state.

feel free to google. I'm not going to bang my head against the wall for someone who thinks his "opinion" about statutes takes precedent over statutory law.

I told you I couldn't speak to other states (if you go back and read my initial comments) again, every tort has a statute of limitations in every state. feel free to google. I'm not going to bang my head against the wall for someone who thinks his "opinion" about statutes takes precedent over statutory law.
`
I'm not a "he" dude....if you can't tell that, then I'm afraid you've done nothing more than reinforce your own misguided opinions and why I should ignore yours. You are caught in your own trap. Google on.

Franken has to go because he is a two-face.

The dems invented the "war on women" and he has chimed in on
that numerous times. Well, if you "dance to the music, you gotta pay
the piper."

You create a false narrative...well, you better not fall into its web yourself.
That's what's happened to Franken and the Dems.

The dems calling for an "investigation" of Franken is no win situation for them.
An investigation? Huh? They want Moore in Alabama to step aside based on
unproven allegations. With Franken we have a photo of one allegation that
he has admitted to and a second allegation from another woman. What
are we going to investigate with Franken? He's guilty of the charges
created by the dems. Tough shit. He's gotta go. They have to defend
their party and their phony narratives.

If you are in business or are a coach...don't ever make written rules or
statements thinking of your worst employees or worst players. You make
them thinking of your best employees or best players. i.e...Don't cut
your own nose off to spite your face.

You shout out... "the next person who is late for their shift is fired." and
then your best employee walks in the door 10 minutes late because
of some unforeseen event...you're fucked.

For me personally, I'm just playing along with a false narrative created
by the dems.

'MOORE MUST WITHDRAW!" If you say so. Then Al must resign
and he must resign immediately. The proof is in the Picture.

Bye Al. It's been real. ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
I believe it is up to the people of Minnesota to determine his fate and no one elses.
Dude, I'm NYC born & raised; I'm no "cracker". So, again, what behavior has Trump engaged in?
nothing and he knows it. this is about fish lips and not trump and like all in here that are libturds off topic is their pattern.

He's an ignoramus. New Orleans is not a southern city... it's quite an anomaly. Now, go 20 miles north, east or west... quite another story.

that doesn't make you any less an idiot. Why did your ask me for a link to something you were posting about yesterday?
i never discussed trump admitting to anything yesterday. Let's stay focused on fish lips.

I replied to the cracker who claimed he didn't know anything about Trump entering the dressing room of teenage pageant participants.
he didn't. he was backstage at pageants. different area of the complex. but nice try.

I voted yes because he annoys me and always has, plus he's not funny and hey the guy is a pervert.

..POLL: Should U.S. Senator Al Franken resign?

Al can resign as soon as your orange sexual predator Donald does.... and maybe all the other people in congress your boys paid out millions to cover for.

:thup:

Let Al stay. He is a symbol of hypocrisy and corruption that is the Democrat Party. There is hard evidence of Al assaulting a woman and the Democrats stay silent while they lose their shit over softer evidence of a Republican who is not even Senator like Al is.

Sen. Franken was a comedian at the time of this photo; Judge Moore was an elected official when seeking 'companionship' of young women and girls.

BTW, the Senate and House Democrats have not been silent on the Franklen situation. I'd ask you to stop lying, but that is endemic to members of the right wing.

I'd ask you to stop splitting hairs. You people harp all about character and past behavior when it comes to Republican candidates. It's all about character when it comes to both Moore and Franken. Be consistent.

franked didn't touch 14 year old girls. but it's adorable how you think they're the same thing.

but feel free to support a guy who was banned from a local mall for being a creep who bothered teenagers.

In both cases, its sexual predatory and assaulting behavior. Grabbing boobs of sleeping women or touching 14 year old girls both fall under the same category. Keep splitting hairs

I voted yes because he annoys me and always has, plus he's not funny and hey the guy is a pervert.

I cannot stand Al Franken. I hated his humor, and I hate his far left beliefs.

That photo of him groping a sleeping woman thoroughly disgusted me.

However, his behavior does not rise to the level of a Trump, much less a Weinstein.

If a pussy grabbing molester who walks into underaged girls dressing rooms to catch them naked can be elected President, then Franken should not resign.

Anyone who voted for Trump is a hypocrite for demanding Franken resign.
so exactly what was the prank fish lips was trying to pull off? do you know? and if you don't, then your comments are untrue.

Al can resign as soon as your orange sexual predator Donald does.... and maybe all the other people in congress your boys paid out millions to cover for.

Let Al stay. He is a symbol of hypocrisy and corruption that is the Democrat Party. There is hard evidence of Al assaulting a woman and the Democrats stay silent while they lose their shit over softer evidence of a Republican who is not even Senator like Al is.

Sen. Franken was a comedian at the time of this photo; Judge Moore was an elected official when seeking 'companionship' of young women and girls.

BTW, the Senate and House Democrats have not been silent on the Franklen situation. I'd ask you to stop lying, but that is endemic to members of the right wing.

In both cases, its sexual predatory and assaulting behavior. Grabbing boobs of sleeping women or touching 14 year old girls both fall under the same category. Keep splitting hairs

if you say so

However, his behavior does not rise to the level of a Trump, much less a Weinstein.

If a pussy grabbing molester who walks into underaged girls dressing rooms to catch them naked can be elected President, then Franken should not resign.

so exactly what was the prank fish lips was trying to pull off? do you know? and if you don't, then your comments are untrue.

whatever it was, it was better than grabbing women by their genitals.

hypocritical twit.

now go support creepy roy Moorem who likes teenagers

the women talking about Moore have no basis to go to court. the statute of limitations is expired for both civil and criminal liability.if Moore feels "victimized" he can do what he's threatened to do, which is file a defamation case. he will then get a day in court. if not, he has to rely on voters believing him.... like every other public figure. he won't though... and the stories are credible including one girl who he scared, who wouldn't give him her phone number, so he tracked her down in her school. I think that's pretty sick. and I'm going to guess that at least one person from the school who remembers that.he's just creepy.
`
`

You must excuse me if I totally disregard your opinion of what can or cannot be be brought before a court of law. Much of "Tort Law" has no statutes of limitations. Having said that, Moore is a reprehensible character unto himself. He is an albatross to the GOP which they need to shed, now.
but Moore isn't going anywhere and you can't remove him. the only thing to do is to have the governor call off the election and put sessions back in. that's it. now, what?

the women talking about Moore have no basis to go to court. the statute of limitations is expired for both civil and criminal liability.if Moore feels "victimized" he can do what he's threatened to do, which is file a defamation case. he will then get a day in court. if not, he has to rely on voters believing him.... like every other public figure. he won't though... and the stories are credible including one girl who he scared, who wouldn't give him her phone number, so he tracked her down in her school. I think that's pretty sick. and I'm going to guess that at least one person from the school who remembers that.he's just creepy.
`
`

You must excuse me if I totally disregard your opinion of what can or cannot be be brought before a court of law. Much of "Tort Law" has no statutes of limitations. Having said that, Moore is a reprehensible character unto himself. He is an albatross to the GOP which they need to shed, now.
but Moore isn't going anywhere and you can't remove him. the only thing to do is to have the governor call off the election and put sessions back in. that's it. now, what?

cause that's the only choice? :rofl:

nice threat though. sessions doesn't want back into the senate, dingbat.

whatever it was, it was better than grabbing women by their genitals.

hypocritical twit.

now go support creepy roy Moorem who likes teenagers
since you have no idea what the fk fish lips was doing, then you know not his intent. because he said his intent was a prank. and I don't see any prank and I've asked someone to point it out to me. but alas, nope.

`
`

cause that's the only choice? :rofl:

nice threat though. sessions doesn't want back into the senate, dingbat.
I don't care, but no one will get Moore off the republican ballot. I gave their only option.

So, it's ok with you that he victimized a woman "because...didn't touch 14 year old girls"?

So, it's ok with you that he victimized a woman "because...didn't touch 14 year old girls"?

Forum List

Back