Al Franken Should Resign...poll

the attempt to conflate disgusting sleaze with mr franken is an absolute fail.

that doesn't make you any less an idiot. Why did your ask me for a link to something you were posting about yesterday?
i never discussed trump admitting to anything yesterday. Let's stay focused on fish lips.

I replied to the cracker who claimed he didn't know anything about Trump entering the dressing room of teenage pageant participants.
he didn't. he was backstage at pageants. different area of the complex. but nice try.

You moron:

“Before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” he said. “You know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.”

“You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’” he continued. “And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.”

Trump bragged that he walked in on naked beauty pageant contestants
which part is the evidence? you ever go to a beauty pageant? if you think they only change in dressing rooms you're goofy.

The evidence is Trump not only admitting he did it, but also bragging that he got away with it.

You are one vile retard.

I voted yes because he annoys me and always has, plus he's not funny and hey the guy is a pervert.

..POLL: Should U.S. Senator Al Franken resign?

Al can resign as soon as your orange sexual predator Donald does.... and maybe all the other people in congress your boys paid out millions to cover for.

:thup:

Let Al stay. He is a symbol of hypocrisy and corruption that is the Democrat Party. There is hard evidence of Al assaulting a woman and the Democrats stay silent while they lose their shit over softer evidence of a Republican who is not even Senator like Al is.
Nope. I think all Democrats should be hauled off to jail tonight. It would solve 99% of the problems in Washington.

Is that how they do it in your country?

i never discussed trump admitting to anything yesterday. Let's stay focused on fish lips.

I replied to the cracker who claimed he didn't know anything about Trump entering the dressing room of teenage pageant participants.
he didn't. he was backstage at pageants. different area of the complex. but nice try.

You moron:

“Before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” he said. “You know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.”

“You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’” he continued. “And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.”

which part is the evidence? you ever go to a beauty pageant? if you think they only change in dressing rooms you're goofy.

The evidence is Trump not only admitting he did it, but also bragging that he got away with it.

You are one vile retard.
never said it. sorry newyorker you're just flat ass wrong.

You moron:

You are one vile retard.
never said it. sorry newyorker you're just flat ass wrong.

"I sort of get away with things like that.”

there I made it bigger for you.

what did Donald admit to doing? or do you not believe his words?
he never admitted doing anything. I challenge you and yours for the umpteenth time to post it.

We don't have to accept your fanatically partisan cult denials.

We know he admitted to groping and entering the dressing room where young women were undressed.
He never admitted to physically groping anyone.

that's a lie. he said he grabs women by the pussy because he can.

feel free to go watch the billy bush tape again.
He said he could walk up to any girls because of his celebrity credit and grab them by the pussy. Of course that was illegally taped.

Illegally taped is irrelevant. He did say it. It may have been bragging, but even saying it was disgusting.

I voted yes because he annoys me and always has, plus he's not funny and hey the guy is a pervert.

Perving is trolling your local high school in your thirties looking for a date.

So, if someone is caught video taping your grandmother in her bathroom, that's not "perving" because he's not trolling the local high school?

Dude, just stay out of your Grandma's bathroom altogether.

In your warped Clintonista view perhaps, but most of us are disgusted by Franken's assault on Tweeden.

only a warped and dishonest HACK would try to conflate disgusting sleaze with the actions of mr franken.

a comedic actor rehearsed a kiss which was not objected to at the time.

only now does she cry about "consent" in a fucking skit scene which she knew included a kiss and which she consented to rehearse.

the picture was a minor foul most every rational person on the planet is rolling their eyes over, in this context.. it was a distasteful joke but he did not actually touch her.

franken said he shouldn't have done it and he apologized, like the gentleman that he is.

asshole trump has no comment for truly sleazy men while trying to hang franken because your president is the biggest sleazy abuser of power on the planet...he knows his deranged base of supporters don't care a damn about facts and truth...

patterns of behavior and actual political agendas matter when it comes to paying lip service to women's issues. :eusa_clap:

he never admitted doing anything. I challenge you and yours for the umpteenth time to post it.

We know he admitted to groping and entering the dressing room where young women were undressed.

He said he could walk up to any girls because of his celebrity credit and grab them by the pussy. Of course that was illegally taped.

Illegally taped is irrelevant. He did say it. It may have been bragging, but even saying it was disgusting.
agree. although I do believe in the sanctity of having a private personal conversation be private and personal and the right to say it. what no one has is evidence that he actually did what he bragged about. none.

Perving is trolling your local high school in your thirties looking for a date.

So, if someone is caught video taping your grandmother in her bathroom, that's not "perving" because he's not trolling the local high school?

Dude, just stay out of your Grandma's bathroom altogether.

Ah, so you can't defend your statement. Didn't think you would.

agree. although I do believe in the sanctity of having a private personal conversation be private and personal and the right to say it. what no one has is evidence that he actually did what he bragged about. none.

I understand. But, we live in a world where nothing is truly private. I agree he had a right to say it because people have a perfect right to be disgusting, but we shouldn't condone disgusting...and I'm glad you agreed. :)

In your warped Clintonista view perhaps, but most of us are disgusted by Franken's assault on Tweeden.

only a warped and dishonest HACK would try to conflate disgusting sleaze with the actions of mr franken.

only now does she cry about "consent" in a fucking skit scene which she knew included a kiss and which she consented to rehearse.

the picture was a minor foul most every rational person on the planet is rolling their eyes over, in this context.. it was a distasteful joke but he did not actually touch her.

franken said he shouldn't have done it and he apologized, like the gentleman that he is.

asshole trump has no comment for truly sleazy men while trying to hang franken because your president is the biggest sleazy abuser of power on the planet...he knows his deranged base of supporters don't care a damn about facts and truth...

patterns of behavior and actual political agendas matter when it comes to paying lip service to women's issues. :eusa_clap:

"a comedic actor rehearsed a kiss which was not objected to at the time." That is a lie.

"We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn’t be so nice about it the next time.

I walked away. All I could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth.

I felt disgusted and violated."

Al Franken Hit With Sexual Assault Accusation | HuffPost

That makes you a liar and unworthy of response in the future.

You are seriously attacking a woman when we have a photograph, an admission and apology?

Franken isn't worth your soul.

"a comedic actor rehearsed a kiss which was not objected to at the time." That is a lie.

"We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn’t be so nice about it the next time.

I walked away. All I could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth.

I felt disgusted and violated."

Al Franken Hit With Sexual Assault Accusation | HuffPost

That makes you a liar and unworthy of response in the future.

that you came to that conclusion tells me the same about you, boo hoo hoo...

rethuglicans are over-playing their hands on this with a full legal inquiry, and i hope it backfires with discovery of what (who) exactly prompted this women to come forward as a distraction to diminish the truly sleazy disgusting behavior of others...

now all we have is he said she said... which conveniently serves the purpose of truly disgusting and dangerous sleaze balls!

Because he kissed someone during a stage show where he was supposed to kiss someone?

Just can't get worked up about that.

Have you noticed that the defenders of Moore and Trump have now placed in a double standard...

Al Franklin has easily the least transgressor of anybody in the latest out come... It was a boisterous behaviour that went a bit over...

If you are calling for Al's head then Trump and Moore are first on the block and anyone who supported him after we know Trump is a sexual predator.

for what it's worth the spying is worse than the statements made on that tape. it was a violation of his person and Billy Bush's. Those people should be fired as well.

You are seriously attacking a woman when we have a photograph, an admission and apology?

Franken isn't worth your soul.

She accepted the apology, so move on... Where are ye asking for the head of Trump? If you want zero tolerance then it has to be consistent.

Forum List

Back