🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Al Franken Should Resign...poll

The Democratic party claims to be the champion of women's rights, why hasn't Franken ALREADY resigned?
he recites who he actually is a womanizer, someone who is attracted to whom he considers victims and makes them that, victims. he is a projectionists to the T.

The Democratic party claims to be the champion of women's rights, why hasn't Franken ALREADY resigned?
he recites who he actually is a womanizer, someone who is attracted to whom he considers victims and makes them that, victims. he is a projectionists to the T.

So the guy is a perv and sexually assaulted this woman while she was sleeping, photographing his perversion no less. And this creep had the nerve to criticize Weiner?

Apparently men aren't the only folks guilty of sexual-assault......

IT'S JUST A JOKE FOLKS.....EVERYBODY DOES IT!!!!!
DOxzDREUMAApMj6.jpg
DOxzDRDVAAA1QWu.jpg

Look how fast the fake news agents hide from this. When Al Frankenstein is a sitting senator. You have Moore who isn't even a senator getting accused. Rigged!

`
`

I don't care. I just want to see the child molester; Joy Boy Roy, go down in flames.
teens aren't children

and please take a moment to surf some old threads where a teen boy was raped, you will be shocked by how many leftist women don't care.

Republican Politicians who like boys

The Mark Foley scandal, which broke in late September 2006, centers on soliciting e-mails and sexually suggestive instant messages sent by Mark Foley, a Republican Congressman from Florida, to teenaged boys who had formerly served as congressional pages.

Mark Foley, who resigned three years later when exposed as a predator of underage interns, cared more about protecting a symbol of Christianity than he cared about practicing Christian behavior.

There were also allegations that a second Republican Congressman, Jim Kolbe, had improper conduct with at least two youths, a 16-year-old page and a recently graduated page.[7][8]

Jim_Kolbe.jpg

NY-26 has an interesting history. It is the former district of Tom Reynolds, a Republican leader that helped cover up the Mark Foley scandal .

20110209-074009.jpg

BTW: Foley is sitting behind Trump during the campaign...

jawdrop.gif

View attachment 161000
get a grip snowflake.

he resigned when caught as he should have.

and

he's not the topic nor does your post have jack to do with mine

`
`

I don't care. I just want to see the child molester; Joy Boy Roy, go down in flames.
teens aren't children

and please take a moment to surf some old threads where a teen boy was raped, you will be shocked by how many leftist women don't care.

So that makes it OK? That they're not under 12? And since you KNOW that's a bullshit defense for a serial sexual assaulter, you try to divert to some teen boy being raped? Raped by who? A priest maybe?
wow, when you go retard you go full retard.

please try and recall all the leftist teachers that were fucking their students, you leftists twats defended the rapists, every time, claiming it's ok b/c he teen boys liked it.

you're all lying fucking hypocrites that have convicted a man on hearsay.

`
`

teens aren't children
Sooo.... according to the brain-dead right....

14, the age a woman claims Roy Moore molested her — is not a child.

Monica Lewinsky at 22 — was a child.

Is that about right? :badgrin:
fourteen make her a teen, not a child.

bill committed sexual harassment.

now run along and get an assprin, for the pain.

`
`

teens aren't children

Yes they are
pedophiles are attracted to children, pederasts are attracted to teens.

teens are minors, they are not children
All the same in my book. But I get your point. I raised two girls so maybe my opinion is skewed.

`
`

teens aren't children

Yes they are

All the same in my book. But I get your point. I raised two girls so maybe my opinion is skewed.
It's a legal standpoint.

aside from that, anyone touches my daughter is going to get a proper demonstration in the use of a shovel.

that's one of the reasons I'm not buying this, all she had to do was tell her dad.

`
`

teens aren't children

Republican Politicians who like boys

The Mark Foley scandal, which broke in late September 2006, centers on soliciting e-mails and sexually suggestive instant messages sent by Mark Foley, a Republican Congressman from Florida, to teenaged boys who had formerly served as congressional pages.

Mark Foley, who resigned three years later when exposed as a predator of underage interns, cared more about protecting a symbol of Christianity than he cared about practicing Christian behavior.

There were also allegations that a second Republican Congressman, Jim Kolbe, had improper conduct with at least two youths, a 16-year-old page and a recently graduated page.[7][8]

Jim_Kolbe.jpg

NY-26 has an interesting history. It is the former district of Tom Reynolds, a Republican leader that helped cover up the Mark Foley scandal .

20110209-074009.jpg

BTW: Foley is sitting behind Trump during the campaign...

jawdrop.gif

View attachment 161000
get a grip snowflake.

he resigned when caught as he should have.

and

he's not the topic nor does your post have jack to do with mine

You talked about surfing the web for boy rape stories..sucka

`
`

teens aren't children

Yes they are

You raised 2 girls so you know how innocent they are at 14 years old..That is why you understand what is going on unlike the moron Two Thumbs up his ass..haaaa

`
`

teens aren't children
Sooo.... according to the brain-dead right....

14, the age a woman claims Roy Moore molested her — is not a child.

Monica Lewinsky at 22 — was a child.

Is that about right? :badgrin:
fourteen make her a teen, not a child.

bill committed sexual harassment.

now run along and get an assprin, for the pain.
Utter nonsense. Post a link to a definition of child which says it ends at 13....

Forum List

Back