🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Al Franken Should Resign...poll

I love this picture of Franken and the Sleeping Beauty.

I love the fact that it will haunt this turd and pervert and coward for the rest of his life.

There is a lot in this picture.

It screams sick pervert. Everything you need to know about this cowardly little worm is in that picture.

It does not scream United States Senator. Yet the dumb-ass liberals in Minnesota made him a Senator and sent him to Washington to represent their enlightened views---on things like Women's Rights.

How proud they must be.

He was a POTUS hopeful. That is fucked.

Dems will likely force him out and elect a more extreme leftist. Minnesota isn’t a battleground state. They are left of California.

I voted yes because he annoys me and always has, plus he's not funny and hey the guy is a pervert.

..POLL: Should U.S. Senator Al Franken resign?

I'm in the minority. I voted, "no." And neither should Roy Moore.

But, Lumpy 1, I do agree with your opinion of Franken.

Hello sweet hearted Aqua.. :smiliehug:

I'm adding in potential facts that haven't shown up yet. I'm a pessimist on Al with an optimistic hope that he's about to receive his full share of comeuppance.

It's funny how certain people just immediately annoy you and then it only gets worse from there. Franken fits the bill...:dunno:

Let Al stay. He is a symbol of hypocrisy and corruption that is the Democrat Party. There is hard evidence of Al assaulting a woman and the Democrats stay silent while they lose their shit over softer evidence of a Republican who is not even Senator like Al is.

Sen. Franken was a comedian at the time of this photo; Judge Moore was an elected official when seeking 'companionship' of young women and girls.

BTW, the Senate and House Democrats have not been silent on the Franklen situation. I'd ask you to stop lying, but that is endemic to members of the right wing.

I'd ask you to stop splitting hairs. You people harp all about character and past behavior when it comes to Republican candidates. It's all about character when it comes to both Moore and Franken. Be consistent.

franked didn't touch 14 year old girls. but it's adorable how you think they're the same thing.

but feel free to support a guy who was banned from a local mall for being a creep who bothered teenagers.

In both cases, its sexual predatory and assaulting behavior. Grabbing boobs of sleeping women or touching 14 year old girls both fall under the same category. Keep splitting hairs

Seriously... THE SAME THING...

She had bullet proof armour on... He was obviously showing off to a camera... It wasn't nice but in a court setting it would be a fine and don't do again...

Touching a 14 year old get s you sent to prison, the other prisoners will kill you because they say you aren't good enough to live so you are kept away from General Population.... The people deemed not fit to be in society won't put up with Child Molestors in theres...

Just thought, you must be sarcastic...

The hair splitting becomes finer. You are now justifying grabbing a woman's breasts is okay if she is wearing protective armor "but don't do it again"? You are the same people still shitting yourselves over Trump saying he would like to grope a woman's pussy before he was President. Franken's boob grab is a symbol as to how full of shit liberals are.

I didn't vote

still in shock he actually got elected
His election was rigged.
i have always wondered what al franken generally does all day. we rarely ever see him, right?
He's one of the best weapons Democrats have to attack Republicans with. He's really good at asking loaded questions during committee hearings.
His primary method is using faked facts that are difficult to factcheck while being questioned.

Face it, Al Franken used to write SNL skits.
He has a vivid imagination.
Most of what he says is pure fantasy, the kind of stuff that is created by a twisted mind.

Last edited:
I'd ask you to prove it's a fact but usually, that question goes nowhere here so like I said, "your OPINION."

Here's how the law works. You go up to somebody and shoot them in the head because you feel like it and that is the only reason you did it, you get arrested for murder. That is not an opinion. That is a fact.

Let's see...

Some folks want Sen. Franken to resign because of politics. Some folks don't want Roy Moore to drop out of his senate race because of politics.

Let's remove politics and look at these two.

Sen. Franken apologized and his accuser accepted his apology. Sen. Franken kissed an adult woman while rehearsing for a sketch involving a kiss. Sen. Franken was on a USO tour entertainment no tropps deployed in Afghanistan.

Roy Moore accosted teenage girls. He called the school of one of his victims, pulling her out of trig class. He was sited as a threat at a mall where he pursued teenage girls. Roy Moore has not apologized. In fact he is demeaning his accusers.

Without politics in the mix, which one of these two appears more suitable to be a United States senator?

Or has morality been shelved for election's sake?

I'd ask you to prove it's a fact but usually, that question goes nowhere here so like I said, "your OPINION."

Here's how the law works. You go up to somebody and shoot them in the head because you feel like it and that is the only reason you did it, you get arrested for murder. That is not an opinion. That is a fact.

Unless you happen to be an illegal immigrant.

I voted yes because he annoys me and always has, plus he's not funny and hey the guy is a pervert.

..POLL: Should U.S. Senator Al Franken resign?

I think Trump should resign. He's got more victims (over 20 women have accused him of sexual assault).

Physically Attacked by Donald Trump - a PEOPLE Writer's Own Harrowing Story
Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia
Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

I don't know do you think she is too ugly for Trump?
screenshot-256.jpg

People magazine journalist Natasha Stoynoff accused Donald Trump of sexual assault. (story above.)

The other accusers.

bd253350-9a03-11e6-bdce-73cf8915ed67_12trump_accusers3.jpg

`
`

Here's how the internet works; You can be anything you want, say you are anyone you want....all without a shed of evidence or proof. It's all opinion...so sorry.

`
`

Here's how the internet works; You can be anything you want, say you are anyone you want....all without a shed of evidence or proof. It's all opinion...so sorry.

Not talking who or what. There are facts and non facts. Fact - Bill Clinton was president of the US. Opinion - I thought he did a fine job. Fact, Jillian said "there is nothing in tort law that has no statute of limitations" and that is true of her state (which she also said).

You don't get to decide what a fact is. A fact is either one or not. There are no opinions with regards to facts.

I know her personally. She is a lawyer. And a good one, too. Fact. You can choose not to believe me. That is your right. But that doesn't make it any less of a fact.
`
That's nice but as I said, I've seen no proof or evidence and your word means nothing. Sorry. In actuality, I don't care what a person says they. I only care if they say it's a fact, then they are obligated to to prove it.
`
`
`

Facts_and_opinions_-_3.jpg

Forum List

Back