Al Franken Should Resign...poll

And all the people making shit up on Trump. Politically motivated. Another round of assholenessca cause we are collectively stupid.
Yeah sure Goon boy
390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg
its all lies LOL
Retired Alabama officer: Roy Moore rumors treated 'like a joke'
By Jacqueline Thomsen - 11/19/17 09:39 AM EST 9

moore-roy-getty_0.jpg

© Getty
A former police officer in the Alabama county where Senate candidate Roy Moore (R) worked as an assistant district attorney said the stories about Moore being interested in young girls were treated “like a joke.”

“It was a known fact: Roy Moore liked young girls,” Faye Gary, a retired Gadsden police officer, told The New York Times.

I know her personally. She is a lawyer. And a good one, too. Fact. You can choose not to believe me. That is your right. But that doesn't make it any less of a fact.
`
That's nice but as I said, I've seen no proof or evidence and your word means nothing. Sorry. In actuality, I don't care what a person says they. I only care if they say it's a fact, then they are obligated to to prove it.
`
`
`

Facts_and_opinions_-_3.jpg

I'm not too sure what you are arguing about. What she said about torts is a fact. There is no debate.

`
`

I don't care. I just want to see the child molester; Joy Boy Roy, go down in flames.
teens aren't children
Sooo.... according to the brain-dead right....

14, the age a woman claims Roy Moore molested her — is not a child.

Monica Lewinsky at 22 — was a child.

Is that about right? :badgrin:
fourteen make her a teen, not a child.

bill committed sexual harassment.

now run along and get an assprin, for the pain.
Utter nonsense. Post a link to a definition of child which says it ends at 13....
Early childhood[edit]
Early childhood follows the infancy stage and begins with toddlerhood when the child begins speaking or taking steps independently. While toddlerhood ends around age three when the child becomes less dependent on parental assistance for basic needs, early childhood continues approximately through years seven or eight. According to the National Association for the Education of Young Children, early childhood spans the human life from birth to age eight. At this stage children are learning through observing, experimenting and communicating with others. Adults supervise and support the development process of the child, which then will lead to the child's autonomy. Also during this stage, a strong emotional bond is created between the child and the care providers. The children also start to begin kindergarten at this age to start their social lives.

Middle childhood[edit]
Middle childhood begins at around age seven or eight, approximating primary school age. It ends around puberty, which typically marks the beginning of adolescence. In this period, children develop socially and mentally. They are at a stage where they make new friends and gain new skills, which will enable them to become more independent and enhance their individuality.

Adolescence[edit]
Adolescence is usually determined by the onset of puberty. However, puberty may also begin in preadolescence. Adolescence is biological distinct from childhood, but it is accepted by some cultures as a part of social childhood, because most of them are minors. The onset of adolescence brings about various physical, psychological and behavioral changes. The end of adolescence and the beginning of adulthood varies by country and by function, and even within a single nation-state or culture there may be different ages at which an individual is considered to be mature enough to be entrusted by society with certain tasks.
Wikipedia?? Are you for real?

Alabama Code Title 26. Infants and Incompetents § 26-16-2

(1) Child.  A person under 18 years of age.

Let Al stay. He is a symbol of hypocrisy and corruption that is the Democrat Party. There is hard evidence of Al assaulting a woman and the Democrats stay silent while they lose their shit over softer evidence of a Republican who is not even Senator like Al is.

Sen. Franken was a comedian at the time of this photo; Judge Moore was an elected official when seeking 'companionship' of young women and girls.

BTW, the Senate and House Democrats have not been silent on the Franklen situation. I'd ask you to stop lying, but that is endemic to members of the right wing.

I'd ask you to stop splitting hairs. You people harp all about character and past behavior when it comes to Republican candidates. It's all about character when it comes to both Moore and Franken. Be consistent.

franked didn't touch 14 year old girls. but it's adorable how you think they're the same thing.

but feel free to support a guy who was banned from a local mall for being a creep who bothered teenagers.

So, it's ok with you that he victimized a woman "because...didn't touch 14 year old girls"?

who said that, dolt? but whatever the president and roy Moore did is sho nuff fine with you
Name what either did!

he didn't. he was backstage at pageants. different area of the complex. but nice try.

You moron:

“Before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” he said. “You know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.”

“You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’” he continued. “And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.”

Trump bragged that he walked in on naked beauty pageant contestants
which part is the evidence? you ever go to a beauty pageant? if you think they only change in dressing rooms you're goofy.

The evidence is Trump not only admitting he did it, but also bragging that he got away with it.

You are one vile retard.
never said it. sorry newyorker you're just flat ass wrong.

"I sort of get away with things like that.”

there I made it bigger for you.
You have no idea what he’s done in his world

the attempt to conflate disgusting sleaze with mr franken is an absolute fail.

In your warped Clintonista view perhaps, but most of us are disgusted by Franken's assault on Tweeden.

only a warped and dishonest HACK would try to conflate disgusting sleaze with the actions of mr franken.

a comedic actor rehearsed a kiss which was not objected to at the time.

only now does she cry about "consent" in a fucking skit scene which she knew included a kiss and which she consented to rehearse.

the picture was a minor foul most every rational person on the planet is rolling their eyes over, in this context.. it was a distasteful joke but he did not actually touch her.

franken said he shouldn't have done it and he apologized, like the gentleman that he is.

asshole trump has no comment for truly sleazy men while trying to hang franken because your president is the biggest sleazy abuser of power on the planet...he knows his deranged base of supporters don't care a damn about facts and truth...

patterns of behavior and actual political agendas matter when it comes to paying lip service to women's issues. :eusa_clap:
So you have levels of disgusting sleaze. Talking pictures is worse imo so?

I'd ask you to stop splitting hairs. You people harp all about character and past behavior when it comes to Republican candidates. It's all about character when it comes to both Moore and Franken. Be consistent.

franked didn't touch 14 year old girls. but it's adorable how you think they're the same thing.

but feel free to support a guy who was banned from a local mall for being a creep who bothered teenagers.

In both cases, its sexual predatory and assaulting behavior. Grabbing boobs of sleeping women or touching 14 year old girls both fall under the same category. Keep splitting hairs

Seriously... THE SAME THING...

She had bullet proof armour on... He was obviously showing off to a camera... It wasn't nice but in a court setting it would be a fine and don't do again...

Touching a 14 year old get s you sent to prison, the other prisoners will kill you because they say you aren't good enough to live so you are kept away from General Population.... The people deemed not fit to be in society won't put up with Child Molestors in theres...

Just thought, you must be sarcastic...

He committed an assault and battery and while you obviously want to defend him on partisan grounds, it's not working.

no, wiener got expelled by dems... the jerk off hollywood liberals are rightfully getting the shaft too.

conflating with mr franken is an attempt to excuse roy moore and the pussy grabber.. so again, fuck off with that bs.
Do you know what get the shaft means? LOL. What a derp

`
`

I don't care. I just want to see the child molester; Joy Boy Roy, go down in flames.
teens aren't children

and please take a moment to surf some old threads where a teen boy was raped, you will be shocked by how many leftist women don't care.
Yes they are
pedophiles are attracted to children, pederasts are attracted to teens.

teens are minors, they are not children
All the same in my book. But I get your point. I raised two girls so maybe my opinion is skewed.

You raised 2 girls so you know how innocent they are at 14 years old..That is why you understand what is going on unlike the moron Two Thumbs up his ass..haaaa

And yet you want men to whip their units out in front of them in women restrooms. What a hypocrite

If you think he should resign, then you must think Roy Moore should resign and President Trump should resign?
al admitted it

neither of the other 2 have or been convicted.

I know I know, you're a liberal, the media never lies and neither do women.
not admitting it when you did it, is not something to admire two thumbs,,,,it's WORSE than admitting what you did was wrong.

And sure, it's possible that a woman or two were possibly not truthful out of the Trump and Moore accusers, BUT it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY THAT all of the 9 women accusing Moore and all the twelve women accusing Trump are all lying.

God gave us a brain to use so to discern right from wrong....to discern truth from lies....he didn't make us all lawyers or court judges, that's for professionals, but he did give us the ability to ''reason''. and I believe I am using that gift to the best of my ability.
But people who didn’t do anything wrong don’t admit to things someone tells them to

Sen. Franken was a comedian at the time of this photo; Judge Moore was an elected official when seeking 'companionship' of young women and girls.

BTW, the Senate and House Democrats have not been silent on the Franklen situation. I'd ask you to stop lying, but that is endemic to members of the right wing.

In both cases, its sexual predatory and assaulting behavior. Grabbing boobs of sleeping women or touching 14 year old girls both fall under the same category. Keep splitting hairs

She had bullet proof armour on... He was obviously showing off to a camera... It wasn't nice but in a court setting it would be a fine and don't do again...

Touching a 14 year old get s you sent to prison, the other prisoners will kill you because they say you aren't good enough to live so you are kept away from General Population.... The people deemed not fit to be in society won't put up with Child Molestors in theres...

The hair splitting becomes finer. You are now justifying grabbing a woman's breasts is okay if she is wearing protective armor "but don't do it again"? You are the same people still shitting yourselves over Trump saying he would like to grope a woman's pussy before he was President. Franken's boob grab is a symbol as to how full of shit liberals are.
No, the ones in here saying it’s forgiven because he apologized are worse then him. They’re like, he didn’t mean it it was a joke, it didn’t hurt her, she was asleep. These evil fks in here are not for women’s rights

The hair splitting becomes finer. You are now justifying grabbing a woman's breasts is okay if she is wearing protective armor "but don't do it again"? You are the same people still shitting yourselves over Trump saying he would like to grope a woman's pussy before he was President. Franken's boob grab is a symbol as to how full of shit liberals are.
No, the ones in here saying it’s forgiven because he apologized are worse then him. They’re like, he didn’t mean it it was a joke, it didn’t hurt her, she was asleep. These evil fks in here are not for women’s rights
What do you think should be done to Franken for that photo?

If you think he should resign, then you must think Roy Moore should resign and President Trump should resign?
al admitted it

neither of the other 2 have or been convicted.

I know I know, you're a liberal, the media never lies and neither do women.
not admitting it when you did it, is not something to admire two thumbs,,,,it's WORSE than admitting what you did was wrong.

And sure, it's possible that a woman or two were possibly not truthful out of the Trump and Moore accusers, BUT it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY THAT all of the 9 women accusing Moore and all the twelve women accusing Trump are all lying.

God gave us a brain to use so to discern right from wrong....to discern truth from lies....he didn't make us all lawyers or court judges, that's for professionals, but he did give us the ability to ''reason''. and I believe I am using that gift to the best of my ability.
But people who didn’t do anything wrong don’t admit to things someone tells them to
Also people who have no remorse, people who do not believe in repenting or confession of ones wrong doing... don't admit to their own transgressions, as well.... :rolleyes:

oh bull crap....even Franken realizes he was wrong, and even the victim accepts his recognition of wrong doing.....and she is the one that counts.....and would know if he was genuine.

Where are you getting that he grabbed her breasts? HUH? The picture I saw, showed him PRETENDING to grab her breasts with a goofy smile on his face for the photo op, NOT grabbing her breasts.....do you have another picture showing him grabbing her breasts as you claim???

What do you think should be done to Franken for that photo?
at least 5 years for assaulting a woman... Or do you believe that liberal don't have a War on Women..

Forum List

Back