Al Franken Should Resign...poll

Al can resign as soon as your orange sexual predator Donald does.... and maybe all the other people in congress your boys paid out millions to cover for.

:thup:

Let Al stay. He is a symbol of hypocrisy and corruption that is the Democrat Party. There is hard evidence of Al assaulting a woman and the Democrats stay silent while they lose their shit over softer evidence of a Republican who is not even Senator like Al is.

Sen. Franken was a comedian at the time of this photo; Judge Moore was an elected official when seeking 'companionship' of young women and girls.

BTW, the Senate and House Democrats have not been silent on the Franklen situation. I'd ask you to stop lying, but that is endemic to members of the right wing.

I'd ask you to stop splitting hairs. You people harp all about character and past behavior when it comes to Republican candidates. It's all about character when it comes to both Moore and Franken. Be consistent.

franked didn't touch 14 year old girls. but it's adorable how you think they're the same thing.

but feel free to support a guy who was banned from a local mall for being a creep who bothered teenagers.

So, it's ok with you that he victimized a woman "because...didn't touch 14 year old girls"?

who said that, dolt? but whatever the president and roy Moore did is sho nuff fine with you

Let Al stay. He is a symbol of hypocrisy and corruption that is the Democrat Party. There is hard evidence of Al assaulting a woman and the Democrats stay silent while they lose their shit over softer evidence of a Republican who is not even Senator like Al is.

Sen. Franken was a comedian at the time of this photo; Judge Moore was an elected official when seeking 'companionship' of young women and girls.

BTW, the Senate and House Democrats have not been silent on the Franklen situation. I'd ask you to stop lying, but that is endemic to members of the right wing.

I'd ask you to stop splitting hairs. You people harp all about character and past behavior when it comes to Republican candidates. It's all about character when it comes to both Moore and Franken. Be consistent.

franked didn't touch 14 year old girls. but it's adorable how you think they're the same thing.

but feel free to support a guy who was banned from a local mall for being a creep who bothered teenagers.

So, it's ok with you that he victimized a woman "because...didn't touch 14 year old girls"?

who said that, dolt? but whatever the president and roy Moore did is sho nuff fine with you

You said that moron, when you said, "franked didn't touch 14 year old girls" as if that excused anything. And I never supported Trump nor Moore. The only thing I have ever said that would have defended Moore was that I don't understand why they waited 38 years when Moore has repeatedly run for office. You Clintonista types embarass yourselves with your lame assumptions every day.

Franken has to go because he is a two-face.

The dems invented the "war on women" and he has chimed in on
that numerous times. Well, if you "dance to the music, you gotta pay
the piper."

You create a false narrative...well, you better not fall into its web yourself.
That's what's happened to Franken and the Dems.

The dems calling for an "investigation" of Franken is no win situation for them.
An investigation? Huh? They want Moore in Alabama to step aside based on
unproven allegations. With Franken we have a photo of one allegation that
he has admitted to and a second allegation from another woman. What
are we going to investigate with Franken? He's guilty of the charges
created by the dems. Tough shit. He's gotta go. They have to defend
their party and their phony narratives.

If you are in business or are a coach...don't ever make written rules or
statements thinking of your worst employees or worst players. You make
them thinking of your best employees or best players. i.e...Don't cut
your own nose off to spite your face.

You shout out... "the next person who is late for their shift is fired." and
then your best employee walks in the door 10 minutes late because
of some unforeseen event...you're fucked.

For me personally, I'm just playing along with a false narrative created
by the dems.

'MOORE MUST WITHDRAW!" If you say so. Then Al must resign
and he must resign immediately. The proof is in the Picture.

Bye Al. It's been real. ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

after the orange sociopath resigns.

did al touch a 14 year old? just wondering, scum

Trump was caught on tape degrading women..They knew it when they elected him..

and they didn't care.

but I think 14 year olds are a bit much even for angry rightwingnuts

Yes it is. When it is proven. When it is revealed 40 years after the
fact...5 weeks before an election...one has to wonder. Did the same
with Trump?

He didn't cave...he won...and all those gals then clammed up. Probably
George didn't send them anymore money. My theory is as good as yours.

they did nothing. thanks,

You said that moron, when you said, "franked didn't touch 14 year old girls" as if that excused anything. And I never supported Trump nor Moore. The only thing I have ever said that would have defended Moore was that I don't understand why they waited 38 years when Moore has repeatedly run for office. You Clintonista types embarass yourselves with your lame assumptions every day.
:iagree::udaman:although I did vote for trump.

Bernie in the primary and Jill Stein in the General. I do try to be reasonable when looking at situations.

Bernie in the primary and Jill Stein in the General. I do try to be reasonable when looking at situations.
no problem, that's all I try to do. I went with Trump cause I did want change. Jill stein was going nowhere. I felt bad for Bernie, but his ideas were too far left for me. He did lose me though by sucking up to hitlery. that left a really bad taste in my mouth. How can someone so adamantly against her policy kiss her ass. At least the GOP stayed mean to trump. that made sense to me.

no problem, that's all I try to do. I went with Trump cause I did want change. Jill stein was going nowhere. I felt bad for Bernie, but his ideas were too far left for me. He did lose me though by sucking up to hitlery. that left a really bad taste in my mouth. How can someone so adamantly against her policy kiss her ass. At least the GOP stayed mean to trump. that made sense to me.

I was disappointed in Bernie when he totally caved.

I will state your favorite one. What has Trump been convicted of?

what did Donald admit to doing? or do you not believe his words?
he never admitted doing anything. I challenge you and yours for the umpteenth time to post it.

We don't have to accept your fanatically partisan cult denials.

We know he admitted to groping and entering the dressing room where young women were undressed.
He never admitted to physically groping anyone.

that's a lie. he said he grabs women by the pussy because he can.

feel free to go watch the billy bush tape again.
He said he could walk up to any girls because of his celebrity credit and grab them by the pussy. Of course that was illegally taped.

what did Donald admit to doing? or do you not believe his words?
he never admitted doing anything. I challenge you and yours for the umpteenth time to post it.

We don't have to accept your fanatically partisan cult denials.

We know he admitted to groping and entering the dressing room where young women were undressed.
He never admitted to physically groping anyone.

that's a lie. he said he grabs women by the pussy because he can.

feel free to go watch the billy bush tape again.
He said he could walk up to any girls because of his celebrity credit and grab them by the pussy. Of course that was illegally taped.
the big thing was he didn't say he did walk up to girls and grab them.

o

BTW, that is what is wrong with DC in general. they all are like frat houses. I hate that kind of fking shit.

The left summed up....in one photo

DO1qrSSXUAER9ma.jpg

The Left Summed Up In One Picture

Franken has to go because he is a two-face.

The dems invented the "war on women" and he has chimed in on
that numerous times. Well, if you "dance to the music, you gotta pay
the piper."

You create a false narrative...well, you better not fall into its web yourself.
That's what's happened to Franken and the Dems.

The dems calling for an "investigation" of Franken is no win situation for them.
An investigation? Huh? They want Moore in Alabama to step aside based on
unproven allegations. With Franken we have a photo of one allegation that
he has admitted to and a second allegation from another woman. What
are we going to investigate with Franken? He's guilty of the charges
created by the dems. Tough shit. He's gotta go. They have to defend
their party and their phony narratives.

If you are in business or are a coach...don't ever make written rules or
statements thinking of your worst employees or worst players. You make
them thinking of your best employees or best players. i.e...Don't cut
your own nose off to spite your face.

You shout out... "the next person who is late for their shift is fired." and
then your best employee walks in the door 10 minutes late because
of some unforeseen event...you're fucked.

For me personally, I'm just playing along with a false narrative created
by the dems.

'MOORE MUST WITHDRAW!" If you say so. Then Al must resign
and he must resign immediately. The proof is in the Picture.

Bye Al. It's been real. ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
I believe it is up to the people of Minnesota to determine his fate and no one elses.
nothing and he knows it. this is about fish lips and not trump and like all in here that are libturds off topic is their pattern.

He's an ignoramus. New Orleans is not a southern city... it's quite an anomaly. Now, go 20 miles north, east or west... quite another story.

that doesn't make you any less an idiot. Why did your ask me for a link to something you were posting about yesterday?
i never discussed trump admitting to anything yesterday. Let's stay focused on fish lips.

I replied to the cracker who claimed he didn't know anything about Trump entering the dressing room of teenage pageant participants.
he didn't. he was backstage at pageants. different area of the complex. but nice try.

You moron:

“Before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” he said. “You know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.”

“You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’” he continued. “And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.”

Trump bragged that he walked in on naked beauty pageant contestants

I voted yes because he annoys me and always has, plus he's not funny and hey the guy is a pervert.

..POLL: Should U.S. Senator Al Franken resign?

i'm saying no.

not because i want to protect al franken. he's a diaper wearing asshole who plays politics around shit just as much as the rest of them do. but if we're all going to be held accountable for things we did for our entire lifetime as to whether or not we get to keep our jobs, where are we really headed?

every time someone makes an accusation, why must heads roll vs. stay calm and look for the truth instead? i hated all this liberals demanding the jobs of conservatives who did conservative things and i hate this just as much.

whatever he did he apologized for and while that to me isn't the key, her accepting it is. it's amazing to me people on here feel more emotional about this than the person it happened to.

that mentality isn't going to end as long as we feed it the bullshit we keep feeding it.
Sorry, but the reason AL Franken should resign is a good one:

• How many other times has this scumbag pulled this kind of crap?
  • Can AL Franken be blackmailed into voting for a bill that favors a company or foreign entity hostile to America
  • What kind of a POS pulls this kind of thing on a woman he worked with
  • What makes you think this creep won't end up voting to kick Trump out of office over much less because somebody threatened him with exposure for past immoral activities

I voted yes because he annoys me and always has, plus he's not funny and hey the guy is a pervert.

i'm saying no.

not because i want to protect al franken. he's a diaper wearing asshole who plays politics around shit just as much as the rest of them do. but if we're all going to be held accountable for things we did for our entire lifetime as to whether or not we get to keep our jobs, where are we really headed?

every time someone makes an accusation, why must heads roll vs. stay calm and look for the truth instead? i hated all this liberals demanding the jobs of conservatives who did conservative things and i hate this just as much.

whatever he did he apologized for and while that to me isn't the key, her accepting it is. it's amazing to me people on here feel more emotional about this than the person it happened to.

that mentality isn't going to end as long as we feed it the bullshit we keep feeding it.
Sorry, but the reason AL Franken should resign is a good one:

• How many other times has this scumbag pulled this kind of crap?
  • Can AL Franken be blackmailed into voting for a bill that favors a company or foreign entity hostile to America
  • What kind of a POS pulls this kind of thing on a woman he worked with
  • What makes you think this creep won't end up voting to kick Trump out of office over much less because somebody threatened him with exposure for past immoral activities

See what I mean? Right on cue.

I believe it is up to the people of Minnesota to determine his fate and no one elses.
He's an ignoramus. New Orleans is not a southern city... it's quite an anomaly. Now, go 20 miles north, east or west... quite another story.

that doesn't make you any less an idiot. Why did your ask me for a link to something you were posting about yesterday?
i never discussed trump admitting to anything yesterday. Let's stay focused on fish lips.

I replied to the cracker who claimed he didn't know anything about Trump entering the dressing room of teenage pageant participants.
he didn't. he was backstage at pageants. different area of the complex. but nice try.

You moron:

“Before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” he said. “You know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.”

“You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’” he continued. “And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.”

Trump bragged that he walked in on naked beauty pageant contestants
which part is the evidence? you ever go to a beauty pageant? if you think they only change in dressing rooms you're goofy.

Al can resign as soon as your orange sexual predator Donald does.... and maybe all the other people in congress your boys paid out millions to cover for.

Nope. I think all Democrats should be hauled off to jail tonight. It would solve 99% of the problems in Washington.

Nope. I think all Democrats should be hauled off to jail tonight. It would solve 99% of the problems in Washington.

and leave all you swampy trumptards?

I think not, nutty muddy.

Forum List

Back