Al Jazeera claims Assad now dropping white phosphorous bombs on Syria

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-4-10_8-54-0.png

Al-Jazeera Claims Assad Now Dropping White Phosphorous Bombs On Syria

Is Qatar fueling escalation in Syria with propaganda?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rumors will swirl and all the un true will only be believed by those who have their msm belief cult they can do no wrong and never tell lies..

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-10_8-53-25.png
    upload_2017-4-10_8-53-25.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 62
  • upload_2017-4-10_8-53-35.png
    upload_2017-4-10_8-53-35.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 70
Any proof to this?

If this is true, Assad has lost his mind. Russia will have to put him down like a mad dog.

Gee, white phosphorus grenades are like markers. What is the big deal about them as bombs?

Any proof to this?

If this is true, Assad has lost his mind. Russia will have to put him down like a mad dog.

Not that I believe this story.

However White Phosphorus has been used by American forces in Iraq, both in the first battle and the second battle for Fallujah in 2004 and also Israel has used White Phosphorus and so has Saudi Arabia in Yemen.

So I suppose it's okay when US-Approved nations use it.

Use in Iraq (2004)

In April 2004, during the First Battle of Fallujah, Darrin Mortenson of California's North County Times reported that white phosphorus was used as an incendiary weapon. Embedded with the 2nd Battalion, 1st Marine Regiment, Mortenson described a Marine mortar team using a mixture of white phosphorus and high explosives to shell a cluster of buildings where insurgents had been spotted throughout the week.[11]

In November 2004, during the Second Battle of Fallujah, Washington Post reporters embedded with Task Force 2-2, Regimental Combat Team 7, wrote on November 9, 2004 that "Some artillery guns fired white phosphorus (WP) rounds that create a screen of fire that cannot be extinguished with water." [12] Insurgents reported being attacked with a substance that melted their skin, a reaction consistent with white phosphorus burns.[12]

On November 15, 2005, U.S. Department of Defense spokesman Lieutenant Colonel Barry Venable confirmed to the BBC that white phosphorus had been used as an incendiary antipersonnel weapon in Fallujah. Venable stated "When you have enemy forces that are in covered positions that your high explosive artillery rounds are not having an impact on and you wish to get them out of those positions, one technique is to fire a white phosphorus round into the position because the combined effects of the fire and smoke - and in some case the terror brought about by the explosion on the ground - will drive them out of the holes so that you can kill them with high explosives."[16][17]

Israel–Lebanon conflict (2006)

During the 2006 Israel–Lebanon conflict, Israel admitted that it had used phosphorus shells "against military targets in open ground" in south Lebanon. Israel clarified that its use of the white phosphorus bombs was permitted under international conventions.[20] President of Lebanon Émile Lahoud claimed that phosphorus shells were used against civilians in Lebanon.[21] The first Lebanese official complaint about the use of phosphorus came from Information Minister Ghazi Aridi.[22]

Gaza War (2008–2009)

In its early statements the Israeli military repeatedly denied using white phosphorus, saying "We categorically deny the use of white phosphorus", and "The IDF acts only in accordance with what is permitted by international law and does not use white phosphorus." It eventually admitted its use and stopped using the shells, however, saying that a "media buzz" led to its decision to do so.[31]

Numerous reports from human right groups during the war indicated that white phosphorus shells were being used by Israel in populated areas.[32][33][34]

And also Saudi Arabia, American supplied white phosphorus munitions.

Saudi Arabian-led intervention in Yemen (2016)

In September 2016, the Washington Post reported that Saudi Arabia "appears" to be using U.S.-supplied white phosphorus munitions in Yemen, based on images and videos posted to social media. A United States official said the department was looking into whether the Saudis used white phosphorus improperly.[74]

White phosphorus munitions - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Some nations use white phosphorus, some nations use napalm and depleted uranium.

Pot, meet kettle.

Russia and syria have both used them a number of times and usually with civilian casualties.

They used just the other week

New footage shows Russia using 'white phosphorus' in Syria, activists ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Middle East
Mar 16, 2017 - ... Aleppo in Syria show Russia is using white phosphorousor thermite-based munitions to target enemies of the Assad regime, activists claim.

Yes so have America, Israel and Saudi Arabia....I suppose that's different though, or is it?

View attachment 121179

Al-Jazeera Claims Assad Now Dropping White Phosphorous Bombs On Syria

Is Qatar fueling escalation in Syria with propaganda?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rumors will swirl and all the un true will only be believed by those who have their msm belief cult they can do no wrong and never tell lies..

Qatar support and fund ISIS, the Al-Nusra Front and Al-Qaeda, just like Saudi Arabia also fund them.

Wasn't Al-Jazeera once known as the Osama bin-Laden channel?

I frankly don't care what Assad does. Not my war. I tend to side with him against the Muslim radicals. Is that not what's going on?

Any proof to this?

Bout as much proof of Chemical attack but we can't expect President Hypocrite to think with his BRAIN instead of his DICK and listen to reason so.

Any proof to this?

Bout as much proof of Chemical attack but we can't expect President Hypocrite to think with his BRAIN instead of his DICK and listen to reason so.

Hey, cookies for everyone when you grow a brain. We had media in place showing us the result of the chemical attack moron.

Any proof to this?

Hey, cookies for everyone when you grow a brain. We had media in place showing us the result of the chemical attack moron.
ROFL I need a brain but you believe the same mainstream media that said Trump would lose,had no way to victory etc etc etc....keep whining snowflake.

I frankly don't care what Assad does. Not my war. I tend to side with him against the Muslim radicals. Is that not what's going on?

Exactly NONE OF THE WESTS BUSINESS.

And the immediate beneficiaries of any removal of Assad will be ISIS, the vacuum created ISIS will walk right into and take control of Syria and Syria will become like Iraq - second attempt to retake Mosul from ISIS now ongoing and how many civilians have been killed in this battle by the Iraqi Army with assistance from the American Army - and also exactly like Libya.

It's increasingly obvious that Trump is being blackmailed and/or threatened by The Deep State, I do NOT believe Trump did a COMPLETE about turn on Syria because of some sob story videos of children with breathing masks on their faces.

Whilst of course it's tragic, it's NOT WORTH risking another full-scale war a la Iraq for....I add that when GWB and Tony Blair bombed Iraq approx up to 500,000 Iraqi civilians lay dead at the end of the Shock and Awe Bombing Campaign, where were the Moralists then?

Now we're supposed to give a shit about what happens or doesn't happen in Syria, it'd be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetically hypocritical.

Exactly NONE OF THE WESTS BUSINESS.

And the immediate beneficiaries of any removal of Assad will be ISIS, the vacuum created ISIS will walk right into and take control of Syria and Syria will become like Iraq - second attempt to retake Mosul from ISIS now ongoing and how many civilians have been killed in this battle by the Iraqi Army with assistance from the American Army - and also exactly like Libya.

It's increasingly obvious that Trump is being blackmailed and/or threatened by The Deep State, I do NOT believe Trump did a COMPLETE about turn on Syria because of some sob story videos of children with breathing masks on their faces.

Whilst of course it's tragic, it's NOT WORTH risking another full-scale war a la Iraq for....I add that when GWB and Tony Blair bombed Iraq approx up to 500,000 Iraqi civilians lay dead at the end of the Shock and Awe Bombing Campaign, where were the Moralists then?

Now we're supposed to give a shit about what happens or doesn't happen in Syria, it'd be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetically hypocritical.
It is in the worlds best interest that Assad remains in power. Definitely in our best interest as well as the Syrian Christians

Any proof to this?

Any action would have disgusted with military heads and legal experts. All options given and Trump picked the one with the least human casualties.

Taking out the chemicals and some of delivery was the best option.

'The dead were wherever you looked': inside Syrian town after ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › World › Syria
4 days ago - 'The dead were wherever you looked': inside Syrian town after gas attack .... Dozens die in suspected chemical attack in Syria – video report.
Mounting confidence nerve gas was used in Syria attack - ABC News
abcnews.go.com/International/.../syria-chemical-attack-death-toll-now-72-strikes-46588...
5 days ago - The suspected chemical attack killed dozens of people on Tuesday, ... gas attack on the suburbs of Damascus that left hundreds deadand ...
Syria: Suspected gas attack reportedly kills dozens - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2017/04/04/middleeast/idlib-syria-attack/
3 days ago - ... at reports of a suspected chemical attack in northwesternSyria that ... Twenty-five of them were already dead, 70% to 80% of the wounded ...
'Reprehensible': World reacts to horror of Syrian gas attack that killed ...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/.../syrian...dead...chemical.../100013666/
6 days ago - A suspected chemical attack in a town in Syria's northern Idlib province killed ... "There are reports of dozens dead, including many children.
At least 100 dead in suspected chemical attack in Syria, hospital ...
www.foxnews.com/.../at-least-35-killed-in-possible-chemical-attack-in-syria-city-activist...
6 days ago - A suspected chemical attack in a rebel-held Syrian town killed 100 people and injured 400 others, a medical relief group said, and some ...
Worst Chemical Attack in Years in Syria; U.S. Blames Assad - The ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/world/middleeast/syria-gas-attack.html
6 days ago - One of the worst chemical attacks in the Syrian civil war occurred on Tuesday in opposition-held Idlib Province. Dozens of peopledied, ...

Now you want to pretend it was not chemical? People were suffering and unable to breath.
Hardly the first time sarin was used by assad. Probably not the last either.

Forum List

Back