Al-Qaeda brutality, Kurdish fighter beheaded

kirkuki

Apr 20, 2012
Kirkuk - Kurdistan
ANF - Tal Abyad 23.07.2013 00:00:06

The brutality of al-Qaeda affiliated armed groups is increasing in the Syrian Kurdish region which has been facing continuous attacks since last Tuesday. The armed groups are not only attacking the Kurdish neighborhoods with heavy weapons, which they allegedly transport via Turkey, but also kidnap, kill and injure Kurdish civilians.

Kurdish front Jabhat al-Akrad said in a written statement that the front's external affairs officer Ela İsmail Şexo was beheaded and his house was blown up by the al-Nusra front on Monday.

According to the statement of the al-Akrad front, the incident came after they released Abu Mus'ab, the Emir (leader) of the ISIS (the Islamic State of Iraq and Sham) in exchange for the release of the 300 Kurdish civilians al-Nusra had kidnapped on Saturday night.

Jabhat al-Akrad said that their officer was detained by the ISIS when he was taking part in negotiations between the two sides over the release of the detainees. After being taken captive, Şexo was first killed and then beheaded in front of detained Kurdish civilians' eyes. The al-Qaeda affiliated group later blew Şexo's house up.

On the other hand, ANHA news agency's Tal Abyad correspondent on the ground said that the armed gang groups are torturing the women and children they have taken captive. Remarking that the armed groups continue their raid in the Kurdish neighborhoods of Lel and Cisir, the ANHA correspondent said that militants of the Sixne Arab tribe are also taking part in the plundering of the Kurdish neighborhoods, writing “Islamic state property” on the houses of Kurds.

Clashes are reported to be continuing in some places of Tal Abyad.

Al-Qaeda brutality, Kurdish fighter beheaded | ANF

kirkuki ---- I am definitely confused. Why would al
queida want to screw the kurds? The kurds are sunnis---
RIGHT? right now it seems to me that for success----
in whatever (the hell) is the al queida agenda-----MAKING
FRIENDS with the sunni kurds would be a great idea.

just how stupid are the al queida people-----do they feel
THAT POWERFUL?-----I mean againt both the shiites----and---
the PRO SAUDI GUYS? Am I right in my belief that al
queida seeks to invade and control saudi arabia?

while we are at it-------is there any element of alliance between
shiite (aka hezbollah) people? amaze me!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back