Al Qaeda kidnaps Americans-held hostage- More Obama lies

If true....a total fuck up by obamination by not getting algeria to wait for US spec ops to do the job.

After the Libya fuck up.....just par for the course when a moron community organizer tries to run the CIA and military with his token law degree education.

Update:

Waiting for confirmation, 35 hostages may have been killed by the terrorists as Algerian troops opened fire on the hostage takers.

How does Al Qaeda take American hostages if they've been decimated?

Militants Grab U.S. Hostages in Algeria - WSJ.com

I thought Al Qaeda was decimated?? But but but.. King Obama has been soo nice to the terrorists.. They's suppose to like us???

Didn't we have a hostage crisis with Jimmuh Cahtuh???

You do understand we haven't had a major domestic attack since he became President, right?

And you do understand that these people are operating in dodgy foreign countries where Americans aren't really all that well liked, right?

Riiiiight!!, OBL is dead. We retreated from Iraq and OQI is back, there's been the Arab Spring, Mali taken over by al Qaeda, Oblamer's incompetence in Afghanistan causing the 'Surge' to fail and we now will be retreating from Afghanistan. Truly Oblamer is an incompetent chess player.

If you think that when you install governments into other countries, secretly kill the opposition and steal a country's natural resources will endear the world to you..

How you fixed for land in Florida?

I'm selling gator farms.

Interested?

So shithead....tell us where AQAP, AQI, etc are located since you believe you know more than me.

So can any statement you make be qualified into something completely different so you don't look like the moron you are?

His chunky fingers are on his keyboard at this precise moment googling frantically for any information what so ever so that he's not exposed as a LYING Hack liberal who does nothing but spew propaganda points.

Wait! Are you implying that I am researching information and looking for credible sources before I post stupid shit on the message board?

The reason I am asking is I would think the concept was so foreign to you that you could never imagine such a thing.

You do understand we haven't had a major domestic attack since he became President, right?

And you do understand that these people are operating in dodgy foreign countries where Americans aren't really all that well liked, right?

Riiiiight!!, OBL is dead. We retreated from Iraq and OQI is back, there's been the Arab Spring, Mali taken over by al Qaeda, Oblamer's incompetence in Afghanistan causing the 'Surge' to fail and we now will be retreating from Afghanistan. Truly Oblamer is an incompetent chess player.

If you think that when you install governments into other countries, secretly kill the opposition and steal a country's natural resources will endear the world to you..

I'm selling gator farms.

Interested?

Not one single liberals has the guts state the truth.. NOT ONE OF YOU. You are brain dead Zombies..Nothing more.

Last edited:
I don't need to use google when this stuff was my old job....you stupid fuck.

I didn't use google on my job.....

So shithead....tell us where AQAP, AQI, etc are located since you believe you know more than me.

His chunky fingers are on his keyboard at this precise moment googling frantically for any information what so ever so that he's not exposed as a LYING Hack liberal who does nothing but spew propaganda points.

Wait! Are you implying that I am researching information and looking for credible sources before I post stupid shit on the message board?

The reason I am asking is I would think the concept was so foreign to you that you could never imagine such a thing.

Mitt Romney Knew About The Brewing Mali Conflict Before You Did

Mitt Romney Knew About The Brewing Mali Conflict Before You Did

The Republican was mocked for bringing it up during a debate.

And?

What exactly would you have done different?

Restrict Americans traveling aboard?

And you guys go on about tyranny?

And????? It means MITT ROMNEY knew more than your King and when he voiced he, he was trashed, mocked, ridiculed by liberals and the leftist media.

Now we have possibly dead Americans AGAIN under this no good for nothing Fascist asshole and all of you Zombies care about is nothing other than covering it all up.

Last edited:

I would ask your last job but I would probably pee myself laughing so hard.

Well, on to other threads. This has gotten rather lame. One last question, rhetorical of course.

Would you rather have us fighting wars or fighting the deficit?

I'm selling gator farms.

Interested?

Hmm...., Isn't that exactly what Oblamer has been doing for the last 4 years? You voted for more of the same. so who and what are you accusing?

Shitbag....you are a peon compared to me.

Oh, the first mission of the Federal Govt is to proect the country, its people and its interests.....not give people healthcare, welfare, food stamps, etc......you stupid pile of shit.

obamacare doesn't matter when a terrorist blows up NYC with an Iranian nuke...oh, maybe it covers radiation sickness and extreme sunburn for ghetto trash like you.

I would ask your last job but I would probably pee myself laughing so hard.

Well, on to other threads. This has gotten rather lame. One last question, rhetorical of course.

Would you rather have us fighting wars or fighting the deficit?

I'm selling gator farms.

Interested?

Not one single liberals has the guts state the truth.. NOT ONE OF YOU. You are brain dead Zombies..Nothing more.

What truth?

Pissing off the whole wide world is going to breed terrorists.

What about that do you disagree with?

I'm selling gator farms.

Interested?

What truth?

Pissing off the whole wide world is going to breed terrorists.

What about that do you disagree with?

Excuse me, but are you blaming America/Americans for the deaths of our fellow countrymen today?

I'm selling gator farms.

Interested?

Hmm...., Isn't that exactly what Oblamer has been doing for the last 4 years? You voted for more of the same. so who and what are you accusing?

At the very least, Obama is trying to let some of these folks really have their say in their own government.

Unfortunately the region is so fucked up from colonialism and puppet governments, they generally go for the most radical folks they can find.

And..he's still killing Al Qaeda.

The only difference I see between that and you folks..is that you folks would keep supporting these puppets and kill innocent people while sticking a terrorist flag in their butts.

Forum List

Back