Al Qaeda kidnaps Americans-held hostage- More Obama lies

It will be viewed as another fuck up if he didn't send the Marines from Europe that we have on alert for these things.

If true....a total fuck up by obamination by not getting algeria to wait for US spec ops to do the job.

After the Libya fuck up.....just par for the course when a moron community organizer tries to run the CIA and military with his token law degree education.

You still think it was a fuck up, do you?

Nope. It's not a fuck up. It's by design not mistake. Don't make the error of thinking that success means the same thing to obama as it does to you.

I get obamination's plan...if he doesn't use the military in Europe for Mali, Libya, Algeria, etc....then he doesn't need to keep them there.......

You're living in a world of your own design.

"For over two decades, bin Laden has been al Qaeda's leader and symbol, and has continued to plot attacks against our country and our friends and allies. The death of bin Laden marks the most significant achievement to date in our nation's effort to defeat al Qaeda.

Yet his death does not mark the end of our effort. There's no doubt that al Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks against us. We must --- and we will -- remain vigilant at home and abroad."

- B. Obama

Didn't the terrorists get your talking notes for them to quit and go home since obamination won another election and they were decimated????

Maybe you need to use AL tv to get the message to them to quit being bad boys.

What are the requirements to become an al Queda affilliate? Do they get little al Quada patches they can sow on their uniforms? No?

Well the rabid rights mantra is never let a crisis go to waste if you can somehow use it to try denigrate the President of the United States. Why do you hate the United States of America anyway?

Where did all of the Zombies go?

You're all in here having a circle jerk over Americans being taken hostage.

I knew one of you would crawl out of your crypt. Why don't you actually try telling us why Mitt Romney was mocked and ridiculed during the 3rd debate by leftists and the LEFTSTREAM media on Algeria? Hmm??? How is it your boy Obama got it so wrong?? Does he ever sit and listen in on his own security briefings? How many Americans have to die because of his laziness and "I don't give a shit" attitude?

Uh, he claimed they were decimated in other quotes....nice try, idiot.

I guess AQ popping up in Libya, Algeria, Mali, back in Iraq, in Yemen, etc....means the DoD budget should be slashed to pieces....eh moron?

"For over two decades, bin Laden has been al Qaeda's leader and symbol, and has continued to plot attacks against our country and our friends and allies. The death of bin Laden marks the most significant achievement to date in our nation's effort to defeat al Qaeda.

Yet his death does not mark the end of our effort. There's no doubt that al Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks against us. We must --- and we will -- remain vigilant at home and abroad."

- B. Obama

Didn't the terrorists get your talking notes for them to quit and go home since obamination won another election and they were decimated????

What are the requirements to become an al Queda affilliate? Do they get little al Quada patches they can sow on their uniforms? No?

Well the rabid rights mantra is never let a crisis go to waste if you can somehow use it to try denigrate the President of the United States. Why do you hate the United States of America anyway?

yeah...this is the first time I have ever seen ANYONE use a situation that has gone bad aghainst the President of the United STtaes.

"the war is lost"
"Bush lied, people died"
"9-11 was an inside job"
"Bush cherry picked intel"
"Cheney is a war monger"
"Bush has the blood of 4000 soldiers on his hands"

I can continue...but you are going to respond with..

"show me where I have ever said that stuff"

And to be frank....I dont need to look it up. I know your attitude.

Let take a look at the first disingenuous quote you have there JarJar.

"The war is lost" Is that all that was said?

"As long as we follow the President's path in Iraq, the war is lost. But there is still a chance to change course and we must change course. No one wants us to succeed in the Middle East more than I do. But there must be a change of course. Our brave men and women overseas have passed every test with flying colors. They have earned our pride and our praise. More important, they deserve a strategy worthy of their sacrifice."

Fact is any group of Muslims terrorist attacking the West will be call an al Queda affiliate or has ties to al Queda. You know it as well as I do.

Where did all of the Zombies go?

You're all in here having a circle jerk over Americans being taken hostage.

I knew one of you would crawl out of your crypt. Why don't you actually try telling us why Mitt Romney was mocked and ridiculed during the 3rd debate by leftists and the LEFTSTREAM media on Algeria? Hmm??? How is it your boy Obama got it so wrong?? Does he ever sit and listen in on his own security briefings? How many Americans have to die because of his laziness and "I don't give a shit" attitude?

Who mocked and ridiculed Romney on Algeria? I remember Romney mentioning Mali but nothing on Algeria. We're already fighting Al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Yemen, are we supposed to invade North Africa now as well?

I guess the difference between me and you is that I don't blame the president every time Americans are attacked abroad. I didn't blame Bush when Americans were killed in the Riyadh attacks in 2003 or the Mumbai attacks in 2008 and I don't blame Obama for this situation either.

yeah...this is the first time I have ever seen ANYONE use a situation that has gone bad aghainst the President of the United STtaes.

"the war is lost"
"Bush lied, people died"
"9-11 was an inside job"
"Cheney is a war monger"

"As long as we follow the President's path in Iraq, the war is lost. But there is still a chance to change course and we must change course. No one wants us to succeed in the Middle East more than I do. But there must be a change of course. Our brave men and women overseas have passed every test with flying colors. They have earned our pride and our praise. More important, they deserve a strategy worthy of their sacrifice."

Fact is any group of Muslims terrorist attacking the West will be call an al Queda affiliate or has ties to al Queda. You know it as well as I do.

Come now.. we have the 3rd debate where Mitt Romney POINTEDLY brought up Algeria..he was mocked and laughed at..He stated unflinchingly that Al Qaeda had a strong presence there to which YOUR PRESIDENT STATED, " Al Qaeda has been decimated Governor," that's just not the case." IT'S CALLED A LIE.. A known fucking lie - ANYTHING to win re-election.. FUCK AMERICANS in danger..

Uh, feel free to post the links to the transcripts where he said that the entire world is now rid of al Queda forever and ever and that no other group of terrorist will ever call themselves that or attack the interest of the West.

You guys are still a hoot.

Uh, he claimed they were decimated in other quotes....nice try, idiot.

I guess AQ popping up in Libya, Algeria, Mali, back in Iraq, in Yemen, etc....means the DoD budget should be slashed to pieces....eh moron?

- B. Obama

Contrary to what the liars in the rightwing propaganda machine would have you believe, including those in the amateur wing who regularly lie right here on USMB,

the President's own assessment of the situation, in his own words from October 2012 for example below,

is quite precise and accurate:

US President Barack Obama has conceded that Al Qaeda is still active, despite the fact that its top leadership has been decimated in the last few years.

"It's true that Al Qaeda is still active, at least sort of remnants of it are staging in other parts of North Africa and the Middle East," Mr Obama told the Comedy Central "The Daily Show" in an interview.

Don't believe the liars.

Al Qaeda still active, says Barack Obama | NDTV.com

- B. Obama

Being vigilane and being pro-active are two different ideas.

"the war is lost"
"Bush lied, people died"
"9-11 was an inside job"
"Cheney is a war monger"

Come now.. we have the 3rd debate where Mitt Romney POINTEDLY brought up Algeria..he was mocked and laughed at..He stated unflinchingly that Al Qaeda had a strong presence there to which YOUR PRESIDENT STATED, " Al Qaeda has been decimated Governor," that's just not the case." IT'S CALLED A LIE.. A known fucking lie - ANYTHING to win re-election.. FUCK AMERICANS in danger..

Actually Mr. Romney didn't bring up Algeria in the 3rd debate. He bring up northern Mali. And our Presidents' quote was "We ended the war in Iraq, refocused our attention on those who actually killed us on 9/11. And as a consequence, al-Qaida's core leadership has been decimated."

I know you dittoheads don't think anything of changing a few words here and there from what someone actually said to make your points, but it still doesn't make it true or accurate.

Scum like you caused 9-11 and the terrorists that keep popping up because you are a limp duck cocksucker.

Scum like you made sure the FBI and CIA under Clinton didn't share foreign and domestic intel that showed possible muslim male terrorists were planning some attack.

You cut the CIA and DoD budgets then whine that AQ is gaining power in Africa and the middle east.

Buuuuuuush in your fucked up mind caused muslim terrorists that go back to the Crusades...that is how insane you are. There was no terrorism when Clinton was saving the planet from global warming, eh?

Hmm...., Isn't that exactly what Oblamer has been doing for the last 4 years? You voted for more of the same. so who and what are you accusing?

At the very least, Obama is trying to let some of these folks really have their say in their own government.

Unfortunately the region is so fucked up from colonialism and puppet governments, they generally go for the most radical folks they can find.

And..he's still killing Al Qaeda.

The only difference I see between that and you folks..is that you folks would keep supporting these puppets and kill innocent people while sticking a terrorist flag in their butts.

You got like this weird man crush thing going on GoneFaggot..probably because you are a real Gone Faggot.

Rest assured, however, I have no interest in your cock sucking abilities, and I am sure they are great.

Just not my speed. Homo.

I ain't wit' dat.

:D

Mitt Romney Knew About The Brewing Mali Conflict Before You Did

Mitt Romney Knew About The Brewing Mali Conflict Before You Did

The Republican was mocked for bringing it up during a debate.

And?

What exactly would you have done different?

Restrict Americans traveling aboard?

And you guys go on about tyranny?

And????? It means MITT ROMNEY knew more than your King and when he voiced he, he was trashed, mocked, ridiculed by liberals and the leftist media.

Now we have possibly dead Americans AGAIN under this no good for nothing Fascist asshole and all of you Zombies care about is nothing other than covering it all up.

Knew what?

Romney was implying we should put boots on the ground in Mali. He was also implying an Iranian invasion. Romney wanted to go back to fighting a "conventional" war. That was an unmitigated failure.

And no one thinks Al Qaeda is over.

But what you folks don't understand is that it is not the same world wide. It's a "franchise". And projecting more and more military power will just exacerbate the situation.

This is a knife fight in the dark. It ain't world war II.

Last edited:
Algerian forces who had ringed the Ain Amenas complex in a tense standoff had vowed not to negotiate with the kidnappers, who reportedly were seeking safe passage. Security experts said the end of the two-day standoff was in keeping with the North African country's tough approach to terrorism.

Militants say hostages die in Algerian raid | General Headlines | Comcast

The Obama Administration could learn much from the Israelis and Algerians on how to deal with Terrorists.

Forum List

Back