Al Qaeda Rebels Eating Syrian Soldier's Hearts on Camera!

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
Thank God Obama supports, funds and arms these destabilization agents!

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC CONTENT: DO NOT PLAY VIDEO IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE WATCHING WHO OBAMA THE GREAT LEADER SUPPORTS
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwMAjIxpO8A]+21 One of al-Qaeda members in Syria, rips out the heart of a Syrian and eats it - YouTube[/ame]

Muslim savages. We should just nuke everything from Syria to Pakistan and be done with this bullshit already.

Muslim savages. We should just nuke everything from Syria to Pakistan and be done with this bullshit already.

Whose the greater savage?

The Muslims who murder and cannibalize other Muslims and Christians?

Or the IMF, Federal Reserve, and Obama Administration who enables them do actually carry out such atrocities by arming, funding, training and directing them?

To be perfectly honest, the Muslim is a greater savage.

Progressives are only harmful to society if we believe their bullshit and give them policital power.

what sucks about this is that it is old news. well over a month old.

and we are still sending them money and arms

And the corresponding result of such an action would plummet world temperatures, reduce growing season for crops, and would cause world wide economic collapse. Millions of unintended consequences.

I'm really not trying to single you but I hear this "nuke the mideast" mantra all the time. I don't believe people understand ramifications of such an action.

And the corresponding result of such an action would plummet world temperatures, reduce growing season for crops, and would cause world wide economic collapse. Millions of unintended consequences.

I'm really not trying to single you but I hear this "nuke the mideast" mantra all the time. I don't believe people understand ramifications of such an action.

Fine then, carpet bomb them.

How about we get out of their countries and stop destabilizing their way of life, maybe they won't attack us anymore? That's the most humane and cheap solution.

"It would have been better with some fava beans and a nice chianti"

Hannibal%2BLecter.jpg

The far right reactionary lies grow old and can no longer be sold.

I have no doubt some AQ eats their enemies' hearts, old Arab custom. but show me the arms, munitions, and training you allege.

Remember our comrades wearing necklaces of VC ears?

Rest assured this isn't the first and only barbaric incident to occur in the current Middle East conflict. It brings to mind something I read about an American GI in Vietnam who pissed off others in his squad because the severed VC head he carried around in a gas-mask bag had begun to stink. And my own father told us about a GI on Guadalcanal who used his communicator's pliers to extract the gold teeth from dead and wounded Japanese (this is depicted in the movie, The Thin Red Line).

While such incidents are understandably revolting to all who inhabit a relatively peaceful (sane) environment, it must be kept in mind that armed combat is organized insanity and the longer some individuals are exposed to it the crazier they will become. As offensive as the now infamous shooting of Iraqi civilians by an Apache helicopter crew might be, while it was unquestionably an act of brutal, unnecessary and unjustifiable homicide (murder), I regard it as behavior which is perfectly normal within an utterly insane environment and atmosphere. Likewise the My Lai Massacre, the Abu Ghraib torturing, and every other example of wartime atrocity.

Last edited:

Why not just leave those people alone. Pull out of the Middle East, sever the so-called "alliance" with Israel, and mind our own business?

We import less than twenty percent of our oil from the Middle East and I believe a tolerable gas rationing program would more than compensate for that level of import reduction.

Can't sever the alliance with Israel, but we can back out of every else over there, and develop our fossil fuel sources more openly and cleanly.

Thank God Obama supports, funds and arms these destabilization agents!

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC CONTENT: DO NOT PLAY VIDEO IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE WATCHING WHO OBAMA THE GREAT LEADER SUPPORTS
+21 One of al-Qaeda members in Syria, rips out the heart of a Syrian and eats it - YouTube
I have been telling people at this website since the beginning of the year we were supporting al Qaeda in Syria.

Maybe this will get their attention?

These war-mongering assholes are a fuckin' joke and this proves it!

For the last 10 years we were told al Qaeda is our enemy, then Syria comes along and...

Forum List

Back