Al Qaeda Rebels Eating Syrian Soldier's Hearts on Camera!

AQ and those groups have not received aid, training, or munitions.

Typical far right reactionary Joe McCarthy type lying.

Muslim savages. We should just nuke everything from Syria to Pakistan and be done with this bullshit already.

Whose the greater savage?

The Muslims who murder and cannibalize other Muslims and Christians?

Or the IMF, Federal Reserve, and Obama Administration who enables them do actually carry out such atrocities by arming, funding, training and directing them?

It's the Republicans who are committing economic terrorism on the middle class.

Incidentally, the same Republicans that back the one percenters with something to sell that you parrot.

I believe this fits the definition of "providing comfort and aid" to the enemy:
While Barack Obama, following in the footsteps of George W. Bush, remains firmly committed to waging a “Global War on Terrorism” (GWOT), his administration is now openly supporting selected rebel units in Syria which are part of the Al Qaeda network.

An Al Qaeda affiliated organization, namely Syria’s Al Nusrah, is being supported “overtly” by the US President, rather than “covertly” by the CIA.

The support of Al Nusrah, an affiliate of al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), is no longer channeled in secrecy as part of a CIA-MI6 covert operation, it is now being supported –in a semi-official fashion– as part of a US foreign policy agenda. The latter is also part of America’s diplomatic discourse, implemented in consultation with Britain, Canada, Germany and France. Although Al Nusrah was not mentioned explicitly, “support to the Syrian rebels” was the main topic of debate at the June 2013 G-8 meetings in Northern Ireland.
Support for al Qaeda, has also been debated in Congress in regards to a bill by Senator Corker to provide funding...
The Senate Committee on Foreign Relations voted 15-3 in favor of the proposed bill.
...which, ironically, the Israeli lobby supports.
...the pro-Israeli lobby was also actively involved in lobbying in favor of aid to jihadist rebels. Israel has supported Al Nusrah militarily in areas adjacent to the occupied territories of the Golan Heights.
That is certainly a true WTF moment!

Is al Qaeda friend or foe? I guess it depends on who you ask?
Bush43: "Foe!"
Obama: "Friend!"
Reagan: "Employee!"​

This is so strange, I think the mods need to create a "Twilight Zone" forum, for those stories that are just plain "out there!"

Last edited:

I believe this fits the definition of "providing comfort and aid" to the enemy:
While Barack Obama, following in the footsteps of George W. Bush, remains firmly committed to waging a “Global War on Terrorism” (GWOT), his administration is now openly supporting selected rebel units in Syria which are part of the Al Qaeda network.

An Al Qaeda affiliated organization, namely Syria’s Al Nusrah, is being supported “overtly” by the US President, rather than “covertly” by the CIA.

The support of Al Nusrah, an affiliate of al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), is no longer channeled in secrecy as part of a CIA-MI6 covert operation, it is now being supported –in a semi-official fashion– as part of a US foreign policy agenda. The latter is also part of America’s diplomatic discourse, implemented in consultation with Britain, Canada, Germany and France. Although Al Nusrah was not mentioned explicitly, “support to the Syrian rebels” was the main topic of debate at the June 2013 G-8 meetings in Northern Ireland.
Support for al Qaeda, has also been debated in Congress in regards to a bill by Senator Corker to provide funding...
The Senate Committee on Foreign Relations voted 15-3 in favor of the proposed bill.
...which, ironically, the Israeli lobby supports.
...the pro-Israeli lobby was also actively involved in lobbying in favor of aid to jihadist rebels. Israel has supported Al Nusrah militarily in areas adjacent to the occupied territories of the Golan Heights.
That is certainly a true WTF moment!

Is al Qaeda friend or foe? I guess it depends on who you ask?
Bush43: "Foe!"
Obama: "Friend!"
Reagan: "Employee!"​

This is so strange, I think the mods need to create a "Twilight Zone" forum, for those stories that are just plain "out there!"

How bout that Ricky Nolasco tonight. Two hitter ;)

Body in the NL Central can go more than five games, if that, against the Dodgers or the Braves.

Your opinion, it's wrong, and we will leave it there.

Once everyone in the ME has become Jewish, life will be better.
You are totally retarded. :cuckoo: :lol:

Says Mr. Islam who believes America will become Muslim. :lol:

I believe that as well. And with atheists siding with islam every day the time will come much faster that most of us suspect. You won't allow Christian icons in public places, what will you do when the US has been proselytized and muslims are the majority voting block the way they were in Egypt? Liberals in this country sure as shit won't have the balls to take them on whne they recognize their mistake the way the Egyptians are at this red hot minute.

You are totally retarded. :cuckoo: :lol:

Says Mr. Islam who believes America will become Muslim. :lol:

I believe that as well. And with atheists siding with islam every day the time will come much faster that most of us suspect. You won't allow Christian icons in public places, what will you do when the US has been proselytized and muslims are the majority voting block the way they were in Egypt? Liberals in this country sure as shit won't have the balls to take them on whne they recognize their mistake the way the Egyptians are at this red hot minute.

And that shows why we laugh at your nonsense.

Sunni Man, folks like you laugh at me, which validates my absolute goodness and worth in the eyes of 98% of America. :cool:

Forum List

Back