Al Qaeda Rebels Eating Syrian Soldier's Hearts on Camera!

Most Americans do support Israel, overwhelmingly so, and that will always be the case.

Muslim savages. We should just nuke everything from Syria to Pakistan and be done with this bullshit already.

Whose the greater savage?

The Muslims who murder and cannibalize other Muslims and Christians?

Or the IMF, Federal Reserve, and Obama Administration who enables them do actually carry out such atrocities by arming, funding, training and directing them?
Why the Muslims of course. Was that a trick question?

Most Americans do support Israel, overwhelmingly so, and that will always be the case.
Support of Israel by gentile Americans has incrementally diminished in recent years owing to increasing awareness of the detrimental effect to our nation because of that support. I am one example of an American who once paid little attention to Israel and who was favorably influenced by the propaganda effect of Leon Uris' 1960's book, Exodus, and the subsequent movie.

But I happened to watch John Miller's 1998 PBS Frontline interview of a gaunt Arab in a cave in Afghanistan. That Arab's name was Osama bin Laden and he complained at length about U.S. support of Israel (among other things) and he issued a warning that if the support continued the U.S. would have cause for regret.

At the time I dismissed what that man had said as an empty threat, because what harm could a bunch of Arabs who wear sneakers and live in caves thousands of miles away do to the mighty United States? But on the evening of September 11, 2001, when the name Osama bin Laden was announced as the instigator and organizer of the destruction of the World Trade Center I began to look more closely at our relationship with Israel and question its merit.

Today, along with an increasing number of Americans, including some loyal American Jews, I'm asking why the United States should continue provoking the angry resentment of potentially suicidal jihadists by supporting Israel. Haven't we learned a lesson?

Says Mr. Islam who believes America will become Muslim. :lol:

I believe that as well. And with atheists siding with islam every day the time will come much faster that most of us suspect. You won't allow Christian icons in public places, what will you do when the US has been proselytized and muslims are the majority voting block the way they were in Egypt? Liberals in this country sure as shit won't have the balls to take them on whne they recognize their mistake the way the Egyptians are at this red hot minute.

And that shows why we laugh at your nonsense.
If you want to see the results of liberalism and tolerating the intolerance of Islam, take a hop on a plane to Paris or London or any European city infested with Muslims. There you will see Muslim women wearing Burkas walking like dogs trailing their husbands out in public all over the place. "No go" neighborhoods where non Muslims don't feel safe, where Islamic Shariah law supersedes all laws.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. By the time liberals realize what they have done to their Western democratic societies and ideals, its too late. Once the cancer of Islamism takes hold, it's very hard to remove it. Those societies still standing, need to curb Muslim immigration in advance to safe their identity and way of life. For that you need some courageous patriotic politicians to unite and pass laws that may seem distasteful initially but in hindsight it will heroic.

Support of Israel by gentile Americans has incrementally diminished in recent years owing to increasing awareness of the detrimental effect to our nation because of that support. I am one example of an American who once paid little attention to Israel and who was favorably influenced by the propaganda effect of Leon Uris' 1960's book, Exodus, and the subsequent movie.

But I happened to watch John Miller's 1998 PBS Frontline interview of a gaunt Arab in a cave in Afghanistan. That Arab's name was Osama bin Laden and he complained at length about U.S. support of Israel (among other things) and he issued a warning that if the support continued the U.S. would have cause for regret.

At the time I dismissed what that man had said as an empty threat, because what harm could a bunch of Arabs who wear sneakers and live in caves thousands of miles away do to the mighty United States? But on the evening of September 11, 2001, when the name Osama bin Laden was announced as the instigator and organizer of the destruction of the World Trade Center I began to look more closely at our relationship with Israel and question its merit.

Today, along with an increasing number of Americans, including some loyal American Jews, I'm asking why the United States should continue provoking the angry resentment of potentially suicidal jihadists by supporting Israel. Haven't we learned a lesson?

Oh really?

U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel
Congressional Research Service
Summary
This report provides an overview of U.S. foreign
assistance to Israel. It includes a review of past
aid programs, data on annual assistance, and an analysis of current issues. For general
information on Israel, see CRS Report RL33476,
Israel: Background and U.S. Relations
, by Jim
Zanotti.
Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date,
the United States has provided Israel $118 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in
bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance,
although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance. Strong congressional
support for Israel has resulted in Israel receiving benefits not available to any other countries; for
example, Israel can use some U.S. military assistance both for research and development in the
United States and for military purchases from Israeli manufacturers. In addition, U.S. assistance
earmarked for Israel is generally delivered in the first 30 days of the fiscal year, while most other
recipients normally receive aid in installments. In addition to receiving U.S. State Department-
administered foreign assistance, Israel also receives funds from annual defense appropriations
bills for rocket and missile defense programs. Israel pursues some of those programs jointly with
the United States.
In 2007, the Bush Administration and the Israeli government agreed to a 10-year, $30 billion
military aid package spanning from Fiscal Year (FY) 2009 to Fiscal Year 2018. During his March
2013 visit to Israel, President Obama pledged that the United States would continue to provide
Israel with multi-year commitments of military aid subject to the approval of Congress. P.L. 113-
6, the Consolidated and Further Continuing Approp
riations Act, 2013 (informally referred to as
the full-year Continuing Resolution or CR) prov
ides the full FY2013 Administration request for
Israel of $3.1 billion in FMF, of which Israel is permitted $815.3 million in Off-Shore
Procurement. The Act also provides for $479.736 million in joint U.S.-Israeli missile defense
programs, including $211 million for Iron Dome, $149.679 million for David’s Sling, $74.692
million for Arrow III, and $44.365 million for Arrow II.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

Hogwash on many levels. Bin Laden's attack on the US was due to US forces being in Saudi Arabia using it as a launching pad for the Desert Storm operation to save Kuwait from Sadam Hussien's invasion. Everybody knows that. The Israel Palestine issue was an after thought in a long litany of gripes Bin Ladan listed, among them being the recapture of Spain as Muslim lands. Even Yasser Arafat expressed shock and surprise at this allegation.

Those who try claim this false narrative, blaming Israel for what happened betray their own real intentions and who they are.

Besides, nobody in their right mind will believe that should Israel cease to exist tomorrow, Muslims will coexist peacefully, and stop butchering non Muslims and each other. In fact it will get much worse. Israel is in essence on the front lines of Islam's war on the West.

Oh really?

U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel
Congressional Research Service
Summary
This report provides an overview of U.S. foreign
assistance to Israel. It includes a review of past
aid programs, data on annual assistance, and an analysis of current issues. For general
information on Israel, see CRS Report RL33476,
Israel: Background and U.S. Relations
, by Jim
Zanotti.
Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date,
the United States has provided Israel $118 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in
bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance,
although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance. Strong congressional
support for Israel has resulted in Israel receiving benefits not available to any other countries; for
example, Israel can use some U.S. military assistance both for research and development in the
United States and for military purchases from Israeli manufacturers. In addition, U.S. assistance
earmarked for Israel is generally delivered in the first 30 days of the fiscal year, while most other
recipients normally receive aid in installments. In addition to receiving U.S. State Department-
administered foreign assistance, Israel also receives funds from annual defense appropriations
bills for rocket and missile defense programs. Israel pursues some of those programs jointly with
the United States.
In 2007, the Bush Administration and the Israeli government agreed to a 10-year, $30 billion
military aid package spanning from Fiscal Year (FY) 2009 to Fiscal Year 2018. During his March
2013 visit to Israel, President Obama pledged that the United States would continue to provide
Israel with multi-year commitments of military aid subject to the approval of Congress. P.L. 113-
6, the Consolidated and Further Continuing Approp
riations Act, 2013 (informally referred to as
the full-year Continuing Resolution or CR) prov
ides the full FY2013 Administration request for
Israel of $3.1 billion in FMF, of which Israel is permitted $815.3 million in Off-Shore
Procurement. The Act also provides for $479.736 million in joint U.S.-Israeli missile defense
programs, including $211 million for Iron Dome, $149.679 million for David’s Sling, $74.692
million for Arrow III, and $44.365 million for Arrow II.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf
Worth every dollar and more.

Now list what we send to Islamic shitholes like Pakistan (20 billion since 2001) and 9-11 dancing Palestinians [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=3-GzAQWTsRI"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=3-GzAQWTsRI[/ame] and what we get in return, like giving refuge to Osama Bin Laden.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back