Al Sharpton - FBI Snitch?

Oh, so when he gets busted for a drug deal, he becomes a little fucking rat. I thought "no snitching" was a source of pride in that community.

You retards are funny. Especially SJ. From your own source.

In the response, Sharpton acknowledged having contact with the FBI, saying he told agents he was threatened by mobsters and that authorities should investigate the mob trying to squeeze black concert promoters. He suggested the relationship did not go much beyond that.

In the response, Sharpton acknowledged having contact with the FBI, saying he told agents he was threatened by mobsters and that authorities should investigate the mob trying to squeeze black concert promoters. He suggested the relationship did not go much beyond that.

I like how Sharpton puts it.

"I wasn't the rat. I was the cat..".

Took a big set of balls if true.

Oh, so when he gets busted for a drug deal, he becomes a little fucking rat. I thought "no snitching" was a source of pride in that community.
All those bitches like Sharpton squeal like pigs when they get busted. He was a RAT, and you can bet the mob families are perking up to this news.

Yeah, takes a big set of balls to be a snitch.

All those bitches like Sharpton squeal like pigs when they get busted. He was a RAT, and you can bet the mob families are perking up to this news.

He sure looked better, back in the day when he was fat. :badgrin:

What did you expect him to say? "I got caught doing a cocaine deal with the mob, so I ratted 'em out".?

Rev.-Al-Sharpton-FBI-Informant-NY-Post.jpg

Not true...have you not seen the FBI sting tape?
Showing Al Sharpton making a cocaine deal.
Face it...they had HIS balls in a sling and he agreed to become the rat.

First off..if you aren't a criminal and aren't involved with the folks you are helping to gather information on?

It's not "snitching". Uncovers aren't "snitches". The CIA aren't "snitches".

Second off, people who have crossed the mob? Have wound up dead.

Yeah.

Right.

If that was the case they'd of thrown him in Jail.

Yeah.

Right.

two second google search

A 19-Year-Old F.B.I. Videotape Keeps Pulling Sharpton Back to the Past - NYTimes.com

what now brown cow?

Ya... they'll wait until all the dust and noise settles down, then they'll JFK his ass.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy... freakin' low life race baiting POS snitch.

Last edited:

First off..if you aren't a criminal and aren't involved with the folks you are helping to gather information on?

Well that's just it, Al WAS a criminal, a criminal who got caught, and became a snitch to avoid prosecution. Why are you avoiding that fact?

Yeah.

Right.

No they made him a snitch. That's how it works.

Well that's just it, Al WAS a criminal, a criminal who got caught, and became a snitch to avoid prosecution. Why are you avoiding that fact?

Because it's a "fact" which makes no sense.

Sharpton was arrested subsequently for protesting Viequez and spent time in jail.

Had it been the case they had something else on him?

They'd of used that too.

But the "drug dealing" narrative feeds into your bullshit.

Yeah.

Right.

No they made him a snitch. That's how it works.

Ah..so Sharpton risks his life to avoid jail time and become a snitch because they have him on tape "talking" about a cocaine deal.

You going with that?

If you do..

Would you be interested in buying a Florida Gator farm?

:D

Because it's a "fact" which makes no sense.

Sharpton was arrested subsequently for protesting Viequez and spent time in jail.

Had it been the case they had something else on him?

They'd of used that too.

But the "drug dealing" narrative feeds into your bullshit.
If you had watched the surveillance tape you would have seen Al discussing a cocaine deal with a mobster. If he made a deal with the FBI to rat out others, they wouldn't be able to use it against him later. That's always part of the deal, and it's a binding contract.

Forum List

Back