Al Sharpton Is Not A Civil Rights Hero

So?

So was Jesse Jackson. So was Dr. King. So was Susan B. Anthony, Cesar Chavez and everyone else who ever had to advocate for the rights of someone who isn't white and male.

So?

So was Jesse Jackson. So was Dr. King. So was Susan B. Anthony, Cesar Chavez and everyone else who ever had to advocate for the rights of someone who isn't white and male.
Except sharpton is a racist and antisemite. Read the friggin artivle

I wonder if he ever paid-off those back taxes he owed? Nope, still owes about 600K.

It was only a day or so ago he whined about store owners for keeping toothpaste under lock and key, then he tossed Eric Adams in NYC under the bus for his PD not being able to prevent the property crime that causes store owners to do so.

Al Sharpton calls on Mayor Adams to curb brazen NYC thefts: ‘They are locking up my toothpaste’.... Al Sharpton calls on Mayor Adams to curb brazen NYC thefts: ‘They are locking up my toothpaste’

He's nothing but a filthy piece of trash race hustler.

He is an agitator
He is also a documented, uh, fibber.

Younger people may not know that he coached a young lady many years ago to say that she had been raped by a (gasp!) Caucasian man.

She had not.

But today the Reverend Alfred Sharpton has his own TV show and was a regular visitor to the Obama White House.

Is America great or what?

Al sharpton has made a career out of race baiting and race based intolerance. That's all he ever does is agitate people. He makes racism worse by constantly forcing it to be an issue.

His job is just to make black people mad at whites and piss off whites by saying all of black people's problems are because of them.

So?

Sharpton is a grifter

He is also a documented, uh, fibber.

Younger people may not know that he coached a young lady many years ago to say that she had been raped by a (gasp!) Caucasian man.

She had not.

But today the Reverend Alfred Sharpton has his own TV show and was a regular visitor to the Obama White House.

Is America great or what?

No more than a guy who was a failed game show host becoming President.

Sharpton is a grifter
So is Trump.

No more than a guy who was a failed game show host becoming President.

So is Trump.
That may be...but Trump doesn't make Sharpton any less of a piece of shit

I've followed this creep for a long time. All the way back to the Tawana Brawley thing and he's been consistently ..shit

He even ran a stupid Presidential campaign designed to draw Dem votes away from the Dem candidate

Forum List

Back