🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Al Sharpton Reveals Details Of His Meeting With Obama, Holder On Plan To Go After Vot

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
How lovely, now we are being ruled by a race baite from PMSnbc.....You all thought Obama and Holder represented ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY...boy they played you for suckers
links in article and video at site

SNIP:
by Noah Rothman | 11:43 am, July 30th, 2013 video » 161 comments

This week, MSNBC host Rev. Al Sharpton joined a number of civil rights leaders in the White House to discuss the future enforcement of the Voting Rights Act with President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder. Sharpton revealed that the Department of Justice and the White House intend to vigorously enforce the VRA, particularly against states instituting questionable voter ID laws. He added that Texas and North Carolina were two specific states in the DOJ’s crosshairs.

“It was one meeting – it was unprecedented – the attorney general and the president in the Roosevelt Room of the White House,” Sharpton began. “I talked to the attorney general for an hour and the president for 40 minutes.”

Sharpton said that the DOJ will aggressively combat efforts to disenfranchise voters at the state level and that the Supreme Court decision striking down portions of the VRA as unconstitutional does not prohibit the enforcement of most of the provisions in that law.

all of it here
Al Sharpton Reveals Details Of His Meeting With Obama, Holder On Plan To Go After Voter ID States | Mediaite

So if the SCOTUS rules against their agenda they whine and moan and want the POTUS and his AG gangster to act immediatly to change it. But if SCOTUS rules for their agenda it's balloons, party hats and slip n slides.

Tyrants.

TYRANTS!!!

Last edited:
How lovely, now we are being ruled by a race baite from PMSnbc.....You all thought Obama and Holder represented ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY...boy they played you for suckers
links in article and video at site

SNIP:
by Noah Rothman | 11:43 am, July 30th, 2013 video » 161 comments

This week, MSNBC host Rev. Al Sharpton joined a number of civil rights leaders in the White House to discuss the future enforcement of the Voting Rights Act with President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder. Sharpton revealed that the Department of Justice and the White House intend to vigorously enforce the VRA, particularly against states instituting questionable voter ID laws. He added that Texas and North Carolina were two specific states in the DOJ’s crosshairs.

“It was one meeting – it was unprecedented – the attorney general and the president in the Roosevelt Room of the White House,” Sharpton began. “I talked to the attorney general for an hour and the president for 40 minutes.”

Sharpton said that the DOJ will aggressively combat efforts to disenfranchise voters at the state level and that the Supreme Court decision striking down portions of the VRA as unconstitutional does not prohibit the enforcement of most of the provisions in that law.

all of it here
Al Sharpton Reveals Details Of His Meeting With Obama, Holder On Plan To Go After Voter ID States | Mediaite

Who is going to be enforcing it? The black panthers? They've already done that.

Al Sharpton hasn't much time left on this earth. For all the vile things he's done let's wish him a fond farewell on his descent to hell.

Nothing worse than a man who profits upon the misery others.

So if the SCOTUS rules against their agenda they whine and moan and want the POTUS and his AG gangster to act immediatly to change it. But if SCOTUS rules for their agenda it's balloons, party hats and slip n slides.

Tyrants.

TYRANTS!!!

Both sides do that. Righties call it legislating from the bench when the court disagrees with them.

It's embarrassing how obsessed republicans are with this guy. Was Hannity frightening you with scary Al Sharpton stories again? :crybaby:

You poor things you...

So your alright with the Attorney General trying to do a end run around a Supreme Court decision? If so I trust you will the same when a Republican administration tries the same thing. By the way nowhere near as embarrassing as Democrats still obsessing over Bush.

Last edited:
It's embarrassing how obsessed republicans are with this guy. Was Hannity frightening you with scary Al Sharpton stories again? :crybaby:

You poor things you...

So your alright with the Attorney General trying to do a end run around a Supreme Court decision? If so I trust you will the same when a Republican administration tries the same thing. By the way nowhere near as embarrassing as Democrats still obsessing over Bush.

The Attorney General will fail, Republican administrations have and will ALWAYS continue to try the same kind of thing, and at this point 'democrats obsessing over bush' is nothing more than a nifty republican talking point :cool:

You poor things you...

The Attorney General will fail, Republican administrations have and will ALWAYS continue to try the same kind of thing, and at this point 'democrats obsessing over bush' is nothing more than a nifty republican talking point :cool:

I note you gave no examples of Republican administrations doing the same as for dems obsessing over Bush being a Republican talking point there are ample post and threads on this board to prove otherwise. One notable example the knucklehead thread blaming Bush for the Detroit bankruptcy.

"Al Sharpton hasn't much time left on this earth..."

There IS a God, after all...
tongue_smile.gif

I note you gave no examples of Republican administrations doing the same as for dems obsessing over Bush being a Republican talking point there are ample post and threads on this board to prove otherwise. One notable example the knucklehead thread blaming Bush for the Detroit bankruptcy.

The guy who made that thread is widely known as an idiot around here.

As for Republicans and the supreme court, you'd be a fool to think Republicans wouldn't politicize their rulings or try to combat them. Or load the court with their supporters. Gov. Perry of Texas and Newt Gingrich are on record saying that they would defy the supreme court on certain verdicts if elected President. And there are many other examples with a quick google search.

And blaming Bush? Only rdean and franco start threads about that anymore. I'll agree that they need to move on... but at the same time Bush was pretty damn terrible.

I wonder how many years after Obama leaves office republicans will bring his name up on this forum :cool:

Forum List

Back