Al Sharpton Teaches Obamabots How To Battle 'Wacky' Right-Wingers With 'Reverend Al's

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
they can't let us alone even on Holiday...this is uniting telling people to get in families face...he's doing what he's accusing other's of..nasty people in the Democrat party and this on PMSnbc

SNIP:

By Tim Graham | July 5, 2014 | 06:38

On Thursday night’s Politics Nation, MSNBC host Al Sharpton wrapped up his show from New Orleans by insisting the Fourth of July is a great day to unload your talking points in defense of Barack Obama. Just like Thanksgiving. And Christmas. And perhaps at weddings and funerals.

“It's a day to celebrate our great are country, to rest, relax and maybe have a barbecue. But you know what that means. Your wacky uncle or your Ted Cruz-loving neighbor or your cousin who watches Fox News all day may swing by for a burger or a dog,” he suggested. “But don't worry. I've got you covered. It's time for Reverend Al's July 4th barbecue tips.”

How lame could the pro-Obama talking points be at this point? Remarkably lame. Sharpton played video clips of the anti-Obama argument and let his allegedly brilliant counter-arguments flow. They're so brilliant conservatives will be grilled like chicken

he has list of people he whines about, pathetic it's at the site

Read more: Al Sharpton Teaches Obamabots How To Battle 'Wacky' Right-Wingers With 'Reverend Al's July 4th Barbecue Tips' | NewsBusters

I tried to watch a few of those shows on MSNBC evening lineup just to see what the left is up to.
Not any more.Nothing of value there.

I tried to watch a few of those shows on MSNBC evening lineup just to see what the left is up to.
Not any more.Nothing of value there.

I know what you mean. I wouldn't know what kind of garbage they put out if I didn't read it..
this is nasty in my book

Forum List

Back