Al Sharton.Just Admit It.You Pretty Much Hate All Races, Except Yours !!

I said this waaaaaay back when the story first broke:

If you wonder if you're on the right side of any issue, look around you. If Al Sharpton agrees with you, you're wrong.

It is a fact.

Brutha Al doesn't look healthy. He looks like a dead man. That's cool, because rats like him have earned their Karma. I give the maggot 4 years.

That stupid whore is just a trophy.

anyone here live in the south? please let us know if you see or hear of bathrooms with signs that read "White People Only", if so, we shall report it to Al. I am pretty sure his panties will be in an uproar once again.

Before I was born they used to have signs on either side of town that suggested that all black folks should get out of dodge before the sun sets. Those days are long since gone. Only a retard hangs on to those notions.

I wonder what Al would do if a white man jumped him from behind/tackle/ect. and Al knew that if he doesn't act, he would probably die. Would he fight back for his life? He certainly didn't want George to fight back.

I am pretty sure that what Al has been "Keeping Inside" is his rage that "Damn !! It wasn't a typical lily white honky ass dude that shot Trayvon" !!! Son of a bitch! It just had to be a GD Hispanic !!!!

Forum List

Back