Alabama 11-yr-old Pistol Chris Gaither shoots home invader,mocks him for "crying like a little baby"

Yes and no

The kid was no longer in danger as the piece of shit burglar was running away

There was no need to shoot at that point the kid unloaded 12 rounds and only hit the piece of shit burglar once while the other 11 could have very easily killed someone else

He shot from his front door into the front yard with complete disregard for the people living across the street

I have a problem with that and I'm as pro second amendment as they come

Yes and no

There was no need to shoot at that point the kid unloaded 12 rounds and only hit the piece of shit burglar once while the other 11 could have very easily killed someone else

He shot from his front door into the front yard with complete disregard for the people living across the street

Right, so the judicial system can process him and let him go in a few weeks.

I say that bullet through the leg teaches him more of a lesson and being raped for a week in prison.

Yes and no

I say that bullet through the leg teaches him more of a lesson and being raped for a week in prison.
So you don't care that a kid unloaded 12 shots from his front door and missed with 11 of them ?

If he was going to shoot he should have done so while the piece of shit burglar was in the house as that was the only time the kid's safety was in any danger

Yes and no

So you don't care that a kid unloaded 12 shots from his front door and missed with 11 of them ?

If he was going to shoot he should have done so while the piece of shit burglar was in the house as that was the only time the kid's safety was in any danger

I do, but he was 11.

He did the best he could.

Yes and no

I do, but he was 11.

And got damn lucky he didn't kill a neighbor too

Yes and no

I do, but he was 11.

Perhaps someone should ask the neighbor, "Do you feel better knowing that a thief in the neighborhood was shot or should they have been allowed to just walk off?"

Yes and no

I do, but he was 11.

Perhaps someone should ask the neighbor, "Do you feel better knowing that a thief in the neighborhood was shot or should they have been allowed to just walk off?"

Don't forget to mention the 11 wild shots in the general direction of the neighbor's house when you ask that question

"So Mr. Neighbor do you feel better knowing my kid shot a burglar in the leg after firing 12 times and the first 11 of those missed shots were fired in the direction of your front yard?

Yes and no

And, isn't that the law? It has always been said if you shoot a burglar in the yard, pull him back in the house so it was a legal shooting.

i dont think that is the law now....in nc if i ask you to leave my property and you refuse....i can shoot your ass

use to be you had to retreat as far as you could...not now...

i dont think that is the law now....in nc if i ask you to leave my property and you refuse....i can shoot your ass

I agree with the no retreat thing

In this case it's the 11 wild shots out of the front door that concern me
The kid's safety was no longer in jeopardy as the piece of shit burglar was running away

The kid's safety was no longer in jeopardy as the piece of shit burglar was running away
No one is going to prosecute this child for a wrongdoing. However, I can see that damn burglar suing the boy's family for damages.

No one is going to prosecute this child for a wrongdoing. However, I can see that damn burglar suing the boy's family for damages.

Only because no one was hurt by his wild shots

I was drilled to be much safer with guns than this kid

I hope his father makes this one of those teachable moments

Yes and no

I do, but he was 11.

------------------------------- yeah , thats my thinking . Shoot'em while in the house . ------------------ After further thought though :afro:. If you had missed them completely but were able to 100 percent identify them then shooting them next week if you saw them on the street would also be ok --- with me

I do, but he was 11.

Don't forget to mention the 11 wild shots in the general direction of the neighbor's house when you ask that question

"So Mr. Neighbor do you feel better knowing my kid shot a burglar in the leg after firing 12 times and the first 11 of those missed shots were fired in the direction of your front yard?
----------------------------------------- AGREE , but i'd say Cool , no one was hurt other than the criminal . Now You as Father of the shooter kid , time for You to make house and car repair if the kid caused damage .

Forum List

Back