Alabama Counties Stop Issuing Marriage Licenses

See the issue is that while you dont agree with him you also dont accept that he has a right to those beliefs.
You can't read very well, can you?
I clearly stated that I Do respect his right to believe what he will.
Are you OK with a baker refusing to bake a cake for a gay wedding?
No more than I would be OK with a business refusing to serve someone on racial grounds.
When you open a business to the public, you are open to The Public.
OK then I was correct: You dont really think people are entitled to their beliefs.
Thanks for clarifying.
I'm certain you believe you responded with logic and intelligence.
In truth, you didn't reply to my post at all. You simply wrote to attack me because I do not agree with you.
No. You proved my point. You give lip service to people holding beliefs but when it comes to acting on them, when it really matters, you deny people their religious beliefs.
The 1A says "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"
Forcing someone to do something contrary to his religiosu beliefs is prohibiting the free exercise of his religion. Which is forbidden by the Constitution.

OK then I was correct: You dont really think people are entitled to their beliefs.
Thanks for clarifying.

The baker clearly is entitled to their beliefs, they aren't necessarily entitled to act on them. You open a business to the public, you don't get to decide who the public is.
LOL! Yes you can have beliefs. They just can't mean anything/
Classic!

Your beliefs are exactly that, beliefs. I could believe that Rightwing Christian fuckwads should starve to death (I don't, but what does it matter?) that doesn't mean if I owned a restaurant I have the right to refuse service to them.
Yup. Your beliefs are fine. But Biden help you if you try to act on them and follow them.

My beliefs are whatever they are and they don't require your approval. Actions however are a different matter.
LOL! You are a hypocrite.

The baker clearly is entitled to their beliefs, they aren't necessarily entitled to act on them. You open a business to the public, you don't get to decide who the public is.
Classic!

Your beliefs are exactly that, beliefs. I could believe that Rightwing Christian fuckwads should starve to death (I don't, but what does it matter?) that doesn't mean if I owned a restaurant I have the right to refuse service to them.
Yup. Your beliefs are fine. But Biden help you if you try to act on them and follow them.

My beliefs are whatever they are and they don't require your approval. Actions however are a different matter.

Nothing hypocritical about it.

No more than I would be OK with a business refusing to serve someone on racial grounds.
Thanks for clarifying.
In truth, you didn't reply to my post at all. You simply wrote to attack me because I do not agree with you.
No. You proved my point. You give lip service to people holding beliefs but when it comes to acting on them, when it really matters, you deny people their religious beliefs.
The 1A says "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"
Forcing someone to do something contrary to his religiosu beliefs is prohibiting the free exercise of his religion. Which is forbidden by the Constitution.
Stop pouting and try to make sense. You can believe what you want. You cant act on your beliefs without consequences.

And the heart of the Cult of Keys is found in, "Yes, Freedom of religion... Not Freedom of Cults."

He knows not true religion.

Classic!

oF course it is.
You think your beliefs are worthy, someone who disagrees with you isnt entitled to any meaningful expression of those beliefs.

Thanks for clarifying.
Forcing someone to do something contrary to his religiosu beliefs is prohibiting the free exercise of his religion. Which is forbidden by the Constitution.[/
You are a joke.
What religiously mandated practices would you deny others?
Anything?

oF course it is.
You think your beliefs are worthy, someone who disagrees with you isnt entitled to any meaningful expression of those beliefs.
No one is entitled to meaningful expression of their beliefs if they are against the law dummy.

oF course it is.

I said nothing of the sort.

Let's go back to the beginning Einstein.

1) A baker can believe that gay marriage is bad and all homosexuals will burn in hell. Fine by me, that's his beliefs. The baker however is not allowed to refuse service based on those beliefs.

2) I could believe that all Right wing Christian fuckwads deserve to starve to death. That does not mean I have the right to refuse service to them in my restaurant.

Where is the hypocrisy, genius?

"No one is entitled to meaningful expression of their beliefs if they are against the law dummy."

Anyone can say as he wishes, whether the belief is not in accordance with the law.

Express all you want, pharisee, but be careful what you act out. Mr. Roof is finding that out. The felon in the woods found that out.

ps: a woeful way to die: wet, cold, sick, drunk, gunned down in a thunderstorm under God's sky.

oF course it is.

1) A baker can believe that gay marriage is bad and all homosexuals will burn in hell. Fine by me, that's his beliefs. The baker however is not allowed to refuse service based on those beliefs.

2) I could believe that all Right wing Christian fuckwads deserve to starve to death. That does not mean I have the right to refuse service to them in my restaurant.

Dont bother explaining. Rabbit is doing his typical deflection in order to put you on the defensive. He looks like a special kind of fool and he knows it.

oF course it is.

Dont bother explaining. Rabbit is doing his typical deflection in order to put you on the defensive. He looks like a special kind of fool and he knows it.

How many times can one person be kicked in the head and retain the ability to type?

And your actions are that you forced your beliefs upon those who have no and desire no kinship with them... and THAT action is going to bring a reaction, which you are not going to like much. And you're going to have no say in how far it goes and in the finality it represents.

The thing to take away from this is that prior to this, ya had it pretty good. You could come out, walk around, work, play and be a homosexual with few, if any giving a dam'.

But that wasn't good enough... you needed MORE.

Well... ya got your wish.

Now buckle up and watch as what ya wished for opens up before your very eyes.

(Now Reader, understand... she will never have the means to understand what that means. One of the tenets of Relativism is that in rinsing objectivity, it precludes the means to calculate for Cause and Effect. It's a very old trinket of idiocy that came out of Islam a thousand years ago. It's part and parcel of the reasoning that produced the Dark Ages. It evil... of the very real and very live variety and not to be confused with that of the colloquial fiction with which most or more familiar.)

Thanks for clarifying.
You are a joke.
Anything?[]

I basically wouldn't. I am sure you could reach up your ass and invent some cult that believed in drinking blood or something but we're talking about the real world, not what you can pull out of your ass.

oF course it is.

Yes people can have beliefs. They just can't act on them. A prohibition of free exercise of religion.
Your hatred of Christians is not my problem.

Thanks for clarifying.
You are a joke.
Anything?[]

I basically wouldn't. I am sure you could reach up your ass and invent some cult that believed in drinking blood or something but we're talking about the real world, not what you can pull out of your ass.
In the real world there are religions that believe in drinking blood. Ask the Catholics.

oF course it is.

How many times can one person be kicked in the head and retain the ability to type?
I've lost count of how many times you've been kicked in the head. And yet you still post.

Forum List

Back