Alabama lawmaker facing calls to resign after using n-word to address fellow council member. Tommy Bryant said he won't apologize, might run for mayor

huh? the article states this guy was a dem.

i get you aren’t from the united states but we have a long history of dems doing this sort of thing all over this country. Sadly, it’s pretty typical and unsurprising.

Our current dem president while a US Senator fought to stop enforcing school desegregation…i mean it’s just typical behavior for dems
The article does not state whether he was a Democrat or Republican.

Either way, his political party is irrelevant.

He's ignorant.

I thought he was looking for Herman Cain or Ben Carson.
those 2 men have more integrity in their pinky than you have in your entire crybaby victimhood body !you cry bitch and moan about how unfair the world is constantly ! Cain and Carson are successful independent thinking leaders that dont fall in lockstep like a good house slave or an Uncle Tom like you do !

those 2 men have more integrity in their pinky than you have in your entire crybaby victimhood body !you cry bitch and moan about how unfair the world is constantly ! Cain and Carson are successful independent thinking leaders that dont fall in lockstep like a good house slave or an Uncle Tom like you do !
Shush you inbred. Carson and Cain are and were both boot licking stepnfetchits.

Forum List

Back