Alabama SC orders judges to stop issuing homosexuals "marriage" licenses.

OMG!

The same-sex marriages up to now are null and void????

What does that mean for the offspring of those unions?

Are they just a bunch of little bastards? Whether they want to be Democrats or not?

Marriage is a state matter- but subject to Constitutional guarantees.

Well since this isn't about race but rather is about lifestyles

All Americans have both a right to marriage, and are guaranteed equal rights before the law.

None of that has to do with race or lifestyle choices such as religion.
Straight or gay you have the right to marry. Agreed! Marriage is the civil and spiritual union of one man and one woman.
Look! I'm just fine with civil union to protect legal rights of gay couples. Just don't call it marriage, OK?

Marriage is not a trademarked term...It does not belong to the religious. Maybe the Religious act of coupling should be renamed and not be used by the State. Keep it in the religious realm.

That is the problem mixing Religion and government...The government belongs to all. If you want your rituals to remain sacred keep them sacred and out of the public square.
The dictionary definition of marriage is the legal and spiritual union of one man and one woman. It is not a trademark issue is is a factual issue. A union of 2 people of the same sex is not a marriage.
OMG!

The same-sex marriages up to now are null and void????

What does that mean for the offspring of those unions?

Are they just a bunch of little bastards? Whether they want to be Democrats or not?

Only a vile POS would call children bastards.

No surprise in your post.

Somebody must protect the children from homosexuals adopting them

A homosexual can adopt in Alabama with or without Civil Marriage.

So how does denying Civil Marriage stop a homosexual from adopting since they can adopt if they are not married?

>>>>

I guess it does nor protect the children, it is very sad

You find that sad....but not apparently that there are thousands of children who have been abandoned by their biological parents who are waiting to be adopted?
Abandoned? Strawman argument. No children in Orphanages are "waiting" to be adopted by homosexuals.

How about the children being raped and killed by homosexuals, like that boy down in Texas that was abused and murdered by his Homosexual Lesbian parents, I bet you he would of loved to be safe in orphanage.

Feeling a little sorry for the liberal community having taught us that shit in your Hate Palin threads?

Also clear the reading comprehension could use a tune-up. Contemplate the offspring of a same-sex couple and how they might have come to be.

If thinking won't get you in trouble with the block political officer.

So how does denying Civil Marriage stop a homosexual from adopting since they can adopt if they are not married?

>>>>

You find that sad....but not apparently that there are thousands of children who have been abandoned by their biological parents who are waiting to be adopted?
Abandoned? Strawman argument. No children in Orphanages are "waiting" to be adopted by homosexuals.

What orphans in orphanages?

We are talking about adoption- and the vast majority of children available for adoption are children abandoned by their biological parents.

I have shown you the stats before and you clearly just don't give a damn about the children who spend years waiting to be adopted after their biological parents abandoned them

In the U.S. 397,122 children are living without permanent families in the foster care system. 101,666 of these children are eligible for adoption, but nearly 32% of these children will wait over three years in foster care before being adopted.

Every child adopted- by either a heterosexual or homosexual- is a child that now has a family.

You don't want those children to have a family.

>>>>

How about the children being raped and killed by homosexuals, like that boy down in Texas that was abused and murdered by his Homosexual Lesbian parents, I bet you he would of loved to be safe in orphanage.
Because no children are in danger from their hetero fathers, etc.

We are talking about adoption- and the vast majority of children available for adoption are children abandoned by their biological parents.

I have shown you the stats before and you clearly just don't give a damn about the children who spend years waiting to be adopted after their biological parents abandoned them

In the U.S. 397,122 children are living without permanent families in the foster care system. 101,666 of these children are eligible for adoption, but nearly 32% of these children will wait over three years in foster care before being adopted.

Every child adopted- by either a heterosexual or homosexual- is a child that now has a family.

Don't you have a whole household of children you are currently ignoring, is it you who claims to have like 5 kids your raising. I would think they need your attention more than I.

Orphaned is orphaned, yes many children are abandoned by homosexuals. Either way, no 4 year old Child is choosing to be adopted by homosexuals, that you force upon them. Pure abuse.

>>>>

I think that any children 'raped and killed' is horrible- regardless of whether they are killed by 'homosexual lesbian parents' or their own biological parents- or their heterosexual adoptive parents.

Shall I provide examples of each? Tragically there are more examples of parents killing their own children and adoptive heterosexual couples abusing their adoptive children.

Or shall I provide the tragic examples of abuse these kids face in foster care?

Why should i bother- you only pretend to care when you can slander homosexuals.

>>>>

Is a child in greater danger from their Father or if orphaned, are they in a greater danger from a homosexual adopting them?

Yes, homosexuals are a danger, sad fact that at the least, no 4 year old boys who are orphaned are asking for two homosexual fathers.

>>>>

Don't you have a whole household of children you are currently ignoring, is it you who claims to have like 5 kids your raising. I would think they need your attention more than I.

I am an amazingly lucky man who happens to be married to a wonderful wife and whose fantastic daughter is busy cooking dinner for us right now.

Back to why you prefer to have 30,000 children spend 3 or more years in foster care rather than allow them to be adopted

Feeling a little sorry for the liberal community having taught us that shit in your Hate Palin threads?

Why are you lying again?

Oh who am I kidding- you lie in all of your posts.

But back to my point- only a vile POS would call children bastards- that would include you- and any vile bastard who ever called a Palin child a bastard.

Enjoy wallowing in the shit with them.

>>>>

Is a child in greater danger from their Father or if orphaned, are they in a greater danger from a homosexual adopting them?

Yes, homosexuals are a danger, sad fact that at the least, no 4 year old boys who are orphaned are asking for two homosexual fathers.

The only danger is the crap you are pulling out of your butt.

Tragically children are killed by their own parents, by step parents, by adoptive parents- both heterosexual and homosexual.

But to you- its only a tragedy when the child is killed by a homosexual.

Why don't you give a damn about any other children?

I am an amazingly lucky man who happens to be married to a wonderful wife and whose fantastic daughter is busy cooking dinner for us right now.

Back to why you prefer to have 30,000 children spend 3 or more years in foster care rather than allow them to be adopted

So sorry, I confused you with another.

Forcing children into Homosexual's lifestyle is abuse. Pure and simple. That you are to ignorant to understand that, continues the abuse of children with who have no choice.

All I'm asking is that you tell us how you've gotten males to impregnate males and females to impregnate females.?

But back to my point- only a vile POS would call children bastards- that would include you- and any vile bastard who ever called a Palin child a bastard.

So sorry, I confused you with another.

Forcing children into Homosexual's lifestyle is abuse. Pure and simple. That you are to ignorant to understand that, continues the abuse of children with who have no choice.

No one is forcing any children into a homosexual lifestyle.

Children are being adopted, and raised by loving parents who happen to either be heterosexual or homosexual.

Unfortunately that still leaves 100,000 a year unadopted.

You want more of those children to stay unadopted.

Alas there has been not the slightest improvement to those comprehension skills (rather, lack thereof).

How can a child born of a male/male or female/female be a bastard when such a child cannot be born. Unless, of course, your efforts at impregnating another male have borne fruit.

Forum List

Back