Alabama schools re segregating ?

Segregated schools would help blacks immensely. In integrated schools blacks don't even try to do well because they know they can't keep up with whites and asians.

Segregated schools would help blacks immensely. In integrated schools blacks don't even try to do well because they know they can't keep up with whites and asians.

Check the top 10% seniors in GPA, and you will find that blacks are equivalent in % to their numbers as the whites at the schools in East Texas.

Stop the lie.

Check the top 10% seniors in GPA, and you will find that blacks are equivalent in % to their numbers as the whites at the schools in East Texas.

Stop the lie.

Don't tell me to check it. You made the preposterous statement and it's up to you to supply the link supporting your claim.

BTW - even if your claim is true, it doesn't prove anything. Why confine yourself to just the top 10%. Let's look at the GPA of all blacks and all whites.

Another point. Blacks get their GPA boosted by affirmative action grading.

Is it resegregating, or discontinuing forced integration?
On the job, in the schools, in the neighborhoods, on the Navy Ships, blacks tend to self segregate from the whites.
I've never been comfortable with forced integration, it has always been, blacks integrating into white society while remaining segregated at their choosing. Or, to put it differently, one way integration.

Last edited:
Actually, it's done more to destroy both black culture and white culture than anything else.

they should have started in first grade and moved up one grade per year.

Mississippi I could believe! But I thought Alabama was more civilized.

looks like the geniuses who came up with that little social experiment failed I guess..

just leave people alone, that's what the majority of the people want..

It's not that they can't keep up. Being in the same class or school excites some sort of rebellion. Doing well is acting white. They not only refuse to be educated but every failure isn't their failure it's racism.

It's not that they can't keep up. Being in the same class or school excites some sort of rebellion. Doing well is acting white. They not only refuse to be educated but every failure isn't their failure it's racism.

^Embracing the "out of touch old person" stereotype like a boss

NONONO. That crap about "doing well is acting white" is crap invented by the media. The truth is like i said. Blacks know they are mentally inferior and don't compete scholastically with whites /asians cause they know they will lose.

Interesting. I am currently in my final required calculus class, and there are several black students in that class as well. A couple of them top students, a physics major, and a math major. You damned ignorant bastards would deny them the oppertunity to do this if you had your way, because you already know that they are not 'capable'.

NONONO. That crap about "doing well is acting white" is crap invented by the media. The truth is like i said. Blacks know they are mentally inferior and don't compete scholastically with whites /asians cause they know they will lose.

And yet when black kids are homeschooled they have better grades in fact all races have better grades while being home schooled then public schooled

https://www.home-school.com/news/homeschool-vs-public-school.php

3-homeschooler-national-average-percentile-scores.jpg

5-homeschool-college-students-keep-on-succeeding.jpg

tumblr_lqd8ueToNP1qeu2dc.gif

Forum List

Back