🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions Endorses Trump: "It Is Time To Make America Great Again"

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
The dominos are falling.

Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions Endorses Trump: "It Is Time To Make America Great Again"

Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Alabama) endorsed Donald Trump at a campaign rally in Huntsville Sunday evening. Sessions promised a "Gang of Eight" type of immigration reform bill would not will be passed in a Donald Trump presidency.

"There is an opportunity this year, Tuesday, and we have the opportunity -- we have an opportunity Tuesday. It may be the last opportunity we have for the people's voice to be heard. You have asked for 30 years, and politicians have promised for 30 years to fix illegal immigration," Sessions said.

"The American people have known for years these trade agreements have not been working for them," Sessions stumped. "We now have and will soon have a vote on the Transpacific Partnership TPP), Obamatrade, and it will damage America. It will create a commission that undermines our sovereignty, and it should not pass. Donald Trump when he gets elected president will see it does not pass." Sessions said Trump is not perfect, but nobody is and endorsed the candidate.

524c37117fdd237d285d9cbf90d87c3d815b1085.jpg

I have absolute faith in Jeff Sessions..............To me this is big news..............Sessions is a stand up man and he wouldn't do this lightly................................

It changes it for me.................It really does................

Trump will be great. we need someone who can delegate, with organizational skills. or any skills.

i predict huckabee will endorse Trump before arkansas.

Rubio makes a move... Trump responds with a poolboy campaign and an endorsement by Chris (the Rubio Killer) Christie.

Cruz makes a move... Trump responds with a sleazy liar campaign (not far from the truth) and grabs the endorsement of Cruzes talking point buddy Sessions.

Trump is playing a genius game of chess... Give credit to his ability to win and get what he wants. It should scare the shit out of anybody that believes in a political system thats foundation is based on a diverse nation collaborating and working together. Compromise is necessary for our system to work and we seem to be pushing, screaming and bullying harder and harder for absolutist positions that just drives our nation apart. Lord help us.

I have absolute faith in Jeff Sessions..............To me this is big news..............Sessions is a stand up man and he wouldn't do this lightly................................

That's great fucking news, huh? Fucking fuck fucker assholes watch out, here he comes!

That's great fucking news, huh? Fucking fuck fucker assholes watch out, here he comes!
Jeff Sessions has fought against shit I agree with time and time again...........I trust his opinion.................

Am I still wary about Trump..........yes.........but this changes my overall opinion.

I fucked it up.. Your sigline was not included. That's what I refereed to... sorry...:(

:2up:

Donald Trump gets his first Senate endorsement — from Sen. Jeff Sessions First Christie now Sessions. Jeb Bush is not far behind as are Rubio and Kasich, Cruz is too stupid though. Heck even Luois Farrakhan has endorsed Trumps Muslin ban plan. Game over, Trumps in the door already.
Stupid Rubio, Kasich, Cruz... they are fucking themselves out of potential cabinet positions.
Not at all, they will be dusting off the china in the White House cabinets for Trump. He may even make Marco his pool boy

The GOPe are screaming your username a lot today.

Forum List

Back