🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions Endorses Trump: "It Is Time To Make America Great Again"

I was more impressed with endorsements before the primaries. Back then I think they meant it more. I'm guessing now they're seeing where the chips are falling and are just lining up for jobs and favors.

I was more impressed with endorsements before the primaries. Back then I think they meant it more. I'm guessing now they're seeing where the chips are falling and are just lining up for jobs and favors.
It wouldn't surprise me if Trump offered Sessions a position in his administration. The same thing probably happened with Christie.

Jefferson Beauregard "Jeff" Sessions III is a known racist who wants to make America white again.

Democrat Andrew Jackson LOVED you Indians...

d8e6ec49ff142f8909e0321b9ea725d2.jpg

Holy shit, now you're confusing Sessions with Jackson. Damn...

No just showing that Demorats NOT ONLY HATE BLACKS, BUT HISTORICALLY HATED INJUNS! Damn you're dumber than shit!

Actually, sparky, those old racists jumped from Democrat to Republican. Those old rabid racists are now Republican teabaggers and religious nuts. Don't you know anything about political history? You must be one of the "poorly educated" that Trump loves.

Jefferson Beauregard "Jeff" Sessions III is a known racist who wants to make America white again.

No just showing that Demorats NOT ONLY HATE BLACKS, BUT HISTORICALLY HATED INJUNS! Damn you're dumber than shit!

Actually, sparky, those old racists jumped from Democrat to Republican. Those old rabid racists are now Republican teabaggers and religious nuts. Don't you know anything about political history? You must be one of the "poorly educated" that Trump loves.

How many jumped from Democrats to Republicans? Come on SquawPussy, you bullshit and lie, now make it stick!

It wouldn't surprise me if Trump offered Sessions a position in his administration. The same thing probably happened with Christie.

What about Mike Tyson and Dennis Rodman?

How many jumped from Democrats to Republicans? Come on SquawPussy, you bullshit and lie, now make it stick!

Are you not familiar with the Southern Strategy?

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I notice that you're too much of a coward to quote any racist statements that Jeff Sessions made.

Are you not familiar with the Southern Strategy?

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm familiar with all the liberal propaganda on the subject. It's all bullshit, of course.

I notice that you're too much of a coward to quote any racist statements that Jeff Sessions made.

Damn, are you really that stupid? As I recall - his racism kept him off the federal court.

Jeff Sessions's chequered past | Sarah Wildman

Two Decades After His Rejection from Federal Bench for Racial Bias, Sen. Jeff Sessions Leads GOP Opposition to Sotomayor | Democracy Now!

Last edited:

Damn, are you really that stupid? As I recall - his racism kept him off the federal court.

Jeff Sessions's chequered past | Sarah Wildman

Two Decades After His Rejection from Federal Bench for Racial Bias, Sen. Jeff Sessions Leads GOP Opposition to Sotomayor | Democracy Now!
Again, please quote the racist statements Sesssons made, and not hearsay claims by Democrats.

Go Trump! I like his trade and anti-pc ideas! I am a economic liberal but these things do need to be said.

Are you Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde tonight?

Our trade deals have destroyed our middle class with the destruction of our unions making it even easlier to outsource. How can one be a liberal and support this anti-worker idiocy?

Go Trump! I like his trade and anti-pc ideas! I am a economic liberal but these things do need to be said.

It's obvious you are running away from the question of what racist statements Jeff Session made because you have no proof of anything. All you have is hearsay by Democrat partisans.

It's obvious you are running away from the question of what racist statements Jeff Session made because you have no proof of anything. All you have is hearsay by Democrat partisans.

No, what is obvious is that I won't spoon-feed a childish idiot. I already gave you some links. Google some more if you wish...

I wonder if these other politicians that are suddenly endorsing Trump really support him, or do they see the support of the voters behind him and are trying to ride his coat tails into the next election cycle for themselves.
right now its hard to tell, the only ones out there that I think are being 100% honest are Trump and Sanders.
Please don't fool yourself into thinking that ANY politician is honest. They all say what they need to say to advance their cause. When that falls in line with your cause it feels like truth. Trump and Sanders are speaking out against the current pro quo which addresses the frustrations that many Americans feel. If you really look at it, Trump is more full of shit and dishonest than the whole bunch combined.

No, what is obvious is that I won't spoon-feed a childish idiot. I already gave you some links. Google some more if you wish...

I read your links. There were no racist comments by Sessions anywhere in them. You know that.

I wonder if these other politicians that are suddenly endorsing Trump really support him, or do they see the support of the voters behind him and are trying to ride his coat tails into the next election cycle for themselves.
right now its hard to tell, the only ones out there that I think are being 100% honest are Trump and Sanders.
Please don't fool yourself into thinking that ANY politician is honest. They all say what they need to say to advance their cause. When that falls in line with your cause it feels like truth. Trump and Sanders are speaking out against the current pro quo which addresses the frustrations that many Americans feel. If you really look at it, Trump is more full of shit and dishonest than the whole bunch combined.
Lets just say I dont agree. I think Trump is saying what he thinks. What he ends up doing might be different, it always is once someone gets in office and sees the things that the average person has no clue about.

Lets just say I dont agree. I think Trump is saying what he thinks. What he ends up doing might be different, it always is once someone gets in office and sees the things that the average person has no clue about.
He definitely says what he thinks and he says things that he probably shouldn't say. This whole "anti-Pc" thing has been playing very well for him. But if you really think that he is A devote Christian, pro-life, or going to stand up to Wall Street you are fooling yourself. Mark my words, he says he is a conservative now, if he wins the primary he will move to the moderate middle and if he wins the White House who the hell knows where he will be... It's a crap shoot

Forum List

Back