Alabama Senator Shelby (R-AL) upends senate race: "I couldn't vote for Roy Moore"

They are afraid of Senator Moore because of his knowledge of the law. They are monkeying around with us all. because we lack knowledge. But Senator Moore will be a great asset to the President's administration. He will inform the President who is lying or not.

knowledge of the law??? :bsflag:

Twice lost his job as a judge because of his ignorance of the law.

They are afraid of Senator Moore because of his knowledge of the law. They are monkeying around with us all. because we lack knowledge. But Senator Moore will be a great asset to the President's administration. He will inform the President who is lying or not.

knowledge of the law??? :bsflag:

Twice lost his job as a judge because of his ignorance of the law.

MONTGOMERY, Alabama (CNN) --Alabama's judicial ethics panel removed Chief Justice Roy Moore from office Thursday for defying a federal judge's order to move a Ten Commandments monument from the state Supreme Court building.CNN.com - Ten Commandments judge removed from office - Nov. 14, 2003

A monument is a type of - usually three-dimensional - structure that was explicitly created to commemorate a person or event, or which has become relevant to a social group as a part of their remembrance of historic times or cultural heritage, due to its artistic, historical, political, technical or architectural . Examples of monuments include statues, (war) memorials, historical buildings, archeological sites, and cultural assets. If there is a public interest in its preservation, a monument can for example be listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monument

The Antiquities Act of 1906 provides for the protection of historic, prehistoric, and scientific features located on federal lands. It authorizes the President to designate as National Monuments historic and natural resources of national significance located on federally owned or controlled land..Historic Preservation Laws & Codes.

Tuesday's Alabama Senate race took an unexpected turn today as the Republican Senator for the state said he cannot vote for Republican Roy Moore:

"I think, so many accusations, so many cuts, so many drip, drip, drip -- when it got to the 14-year-old's story, that was enough for me. I said I can't vote for Roy Moore."
Alabama Sen. Shelby: 'I couldn't vote for Roy Moore' - CNNPolitics
The number of women stepping forward to accuse public figures of planting unwanted kisses, slaps on the butt, or such has helped Moore by fostering the idea that all politicians are guilty of a little hanky panky. However, child molestation is not just a little hanky panky. It was a crime 35 years ago and it's a crime today.

What Alabama voters have to decide is politics more important than morality? What the GOP has to decide is a seat in the Senate worth the backlash from voters across the country in the mid terms elections? First, the GOP endorsed Trump who blows off sexual assault as locker room talk and then they endorse a child molester.

Last edited:

Really? You think that if Moore gets in the Senate, he's going to tell Trump who is and isn't lying? What's next? Purging all those who Moore says is lying? Are we going to have secret informers for the president?

Welcome to the dictatorship.

It will not matter. the people of Alabama do not care if Moore hit on 14 year old and they do not care that he think the last time we were a great country was when you could own other human beings and women had less rights than a horse.

Moore will win because the values above reflect the values of the average Alabama voter.
Correct, they don’t want a baby killer
They'd rather have a baby fucker.

Tuesday's Alabama Senate race took an unexpected turn today as the Republican Senator for the state said he cannot vote for Republican Roy Moore:

"I think, so many accusations, so many cuts, so many drip, drip, drip -- when it got to the 14-year-old's story, that was enough for me. I said I can't vote for Roy Moore."
The number of women stepping forward to accuse public figures of planting unwanted kisses, slaps on the butt, or such has helped Moore by fostering the idea that all politicians are guilty of a little hanky panky. However, child molestation is not just a little hanky panky. It was a crime 35 years ago and it's a crime today.

What Alabama voters have to decide is politics more important than morality? What the GOP has to decide is a seat in the Senate worth the backlash from voters across the country in the mid terms elections? First, the GOP endorse Trump who blows off sexual assault as locker room talk and then they endorse a child molester.
A question! When was Roy Moore arrested and convicted for child molestation? Be precise with your answer.

A state senator is a little different. Some don't even adhere to a political party except during election time. My guess is that Shelby is a feminist puppet. After Moore is elected he will forget about Moore and bask in the support of the radical left.

Who is a state senator?

So he's a sucker for media reports. The world is filled with them.

Except it was on live TV this morning.

Are you trying to hint to me about something>

Really? You think that if Moore gets in the Senate, he's going to tell Trump who is and isn't lying? What's next? Purging all those who Moore says is lying? Are we going to have secret informers for the president?

Are you trying to hint to me about something?

GOP rep: Obama running 'shadow government' to undermine Trump

A former Defense Department official under the Obama administration has raised the specter of a military coup to remove President Donald Trump from power.
Rosa Brooks, Obama Pentagon official, says anti-Trump military coup possible

What Alabama voters have to decide is politics more important than morality? What the GOP has to decide is a seat in the Senate worth the backlash from voters across the country in the mid terms elections? First, the GOP endorse Trump who blows off sexual assault as locker room talk and then they endorse a child molester.
A question! When was Roy Moore arrested and convicted for child molestation? Be precise with your answer.
As you well know, Moore is being tried where all politicians are tried, in the court of public opinion. Those who aspire to the highest elected offices can not afford to carry into their office scandal and a record such as Moore's, two times thrown out of office, a venomous opponent of LGBT rights, an anti-Islamist who seeks to expel all Muslims from the country, and who has praised slavery as a wonderful time for blacks in America. Now we have 4 allegations of sexual assault and over half dozen accusations of inappropriate sexual behavior. If elected, the Senate will open an ethics investigation of Moore. This will once again bring forward Moore's accusers to tell their stories before the country.

How in the world can Trump claim he is in Washington to the drain the swamp and support a low life like Moore?

A former Defense Department official under the Obama administration has raised the specter of a military coup to remove President Donald Trump from power.

Could that be why he is surrounding himself with military leaders.

What Alabama voters have to decide is politics more important than morality?

.....and then, these "good folks" in AL STILL like to call themselves faithful Christian evangelicals.......Go figure. LOL

As you well know, Moore is being tried where all politicians are tried, in the court of public opinion. Those who aspire to the highest elected offices can not afford to carry into their office scandal and a record such as Moore's, two times thrown out of office, a venomous opponent of LGBT rights, an anti-Islamist who seeks to expel all Muslims from the country, and who has praised slavery as a wonderful time for blacks in America. Now we have 4 allegations of sexual assault and over half dozen accusations of inappropriate sexual behavior. If elected, the Senate will open an ethics investigation of Moore. This will once again bring forward Moore's accusers to tell their stories before the country.

How in the world can Trump claim he is in Washington to the drain the swamp and support a low life like Moore?
Moore is not a low life. He's served Alabama with dignity and moral values that are unprecedented. The court of public opinion is a sham. There is no evidence that he molested children 40 years ago based on hearsay. He's a good Christian who will serve Trump and the American people well making the nation great again.

So he's a sucker for media reports. The world is filled with them.

Except it was on live TV this morning.

Huh? What was?

Could that be why he is surrounding himself with military leaders.

It's astonishing anyone can vote for Roy Moore.

What Alabama voters have to decide is politics more important than morality?

.....and then, these "good folks" in AL STILL like to call themselves faithful Christian evangelicals.......Go figure. LOL
Keep in mind the symbol of KKK is a "Blood Drop" Cross. Christianity is a prominent part of the Klan as well as other white supremacist groups. In the early 19th century some Christian churches in the South soused the conscience of slavery owners by claiming that blacks were not completely human and thus it was not a sin to treat them as animals of field. Religion gave slaves a sense of person hood, dignity and power. Often that did not set well with owners.

Forum List

Back