Alabama should drop to 3

We weren't gifted anything. We tried our best to give the game away. 3 fumbles? How many penalties?

We better get Bryce Young back before next Saturday..

We weren't gifted anything. We tried our best to give the game away. 3 fumbles? How many penalties?

We better get Bryce Young back before next Saturday..
2 fumbles and a pick I think. A&M not capitalizing was a gift. Also the last play was a horrible play call, on top of the PI they didn’t call. Bama was lucky last night, they didnt look the #1 team, they haven’t played anyone of consequence and have 2 close calls to unranked opponents.

2 fumbles and a pick I think. A&M not capitalizing was a gift. Also the last play was a horrible play call, on top of the PI they didn’t call. Bama was lucky last night, they didnt look the #1 team, they haven’t played anyone of consequence and have 2 close calls to unranked opponents.

Losing a Heisman trophy winning QB would mean a substantial drop-off for any team's offense.

And Bill Obrien's play calling was uninspired.

Losing a Heisman trophy winning QB would mean a substantial drop-off for any team's offense.

And Bill Obrien's play calling was uninspired.
True but they almost lost to a 3 loss Texas team who didn’t have their starter under center with Bryant didn’t they?

We might ask Saben why he does not have a good backup QB

Without Young Alabama is a different team

The AP agrees with me.

Thankfully we have playoffs now so we don't have rely only on such institutions. I'll just say this... it never surprises me when OSU moves up or is given pre-season favorable standings. Certain programs get preferential treatment.

True but they almost lost to a 3 loss Texas team who didn’t have their starter under center with Bryant didn’t they?

Jalen Milroe is a redshirt freshman who only played in 4 games last year. He threw 3 passes before he was redshirted.

Haynes King was the A&M backup QB in 2020. In 2021 he was named the starting QB until he was injured. He replaced Bryant because of performance, not injury.

Thankfully we have playoffs now so we don't have rely only on such institutions. I'll just say this... it never surprises me when OSU moves up or is given pre-season favorable standings. Certain programs get preferential treatment.
Like Alabama? And just about every other SEC team?

Jalen Milroe is a redshirt freshman who only played in 4 games last year. He threw 3 passes before he was redshirted.

Haynes King was the A&M backup QB in 2020. In 2021 he was named the starting QB until he was injured. He replaced Bryant because of performance, not injury.
And the excuse for the Texas game is???

Alabama was supposedly the best team in football playing a team who wasn’t ranked. It was a game that shouldn’t have been in question if I were playing QB for Alabama.

Forum List

Back