Alabama tries to rip off the head of opposing QB

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Then pretends it was by accident. Really, that should be targeting. If you spin their head round and round like a merry go round, that is not an accident. Clearly the worst face mask I have ever seen

Later on in the game, Alabama took another shot at the QB by pounding his head into the turf at the end of the play, but not so much as a flag for that.

Watching Alabama do so many dirty plays is like watching the states of Nevada, Arizona, PA, and Michigan hold elections every year for the DNC.

It really does pay to cheat. Who knew?

Then pretends it was by accident. Really, that should be targeting. If you spin their head round and round like a merry go round, that is not an accident. Clearly the worst face mask I have ever seen

Later on in the game, Alabama took another shot at the QB by pounding his head into the turf at the end of the play, but not so much as a flag for that.

Watching Alabama do so many dirty plays is like watching the states of Nevada, Arizona, PA, and Michigan hold elections every year for the DNC.

:itsok:

Large melanin rich thugs on teams of eleven, with a combined IQ in double digits?

Cheat?

Who knew?

Large melanin rich thugs on teams of eleven, with a combined IQ in double digits?

Cheat?

Who knew?
1668424947622.png

Throw a flag against Alabama?

Nope.

I know who pays my salary fool

Pays to cheat? Both of the things you talked about were in a recent game. Alabama was eliminated from both the college football playoffs and the SEC Championship by the 12th of November. It is only the second time in the playoff history that Bama is not in it.

How has the cheating paid off?

That being said, both the play in the video and the shoving the QB's head down were disgusting acts and I hope they are addressed by the coaching staff.

It's the biggest problem I have w/ college or pro football; players literally trying to kill one another! After someone's hurt, they give weak apologies & regrets! Who TF are they kidding! The next play could be their last!

Wow that was a bad facemask... it was flagged right?

P.A.'s fate was sealed by 1. Mail-in voting as a clever byproduct of the plandemic, and 2. The dumb luck of having a creepy Democrat governor (Tom Wolf) already in office, PAVING the way for future Democrats to steal as much as possible.

And anyone who drives on Route 28 every day near Pittsburgh knows there's another little joke hidden in there! ;)

P.A.'s fate was sealed by 1. Mail-in voting as a clever byproduct of the plandemic, and 2. The dumb luck of having a creepy Democrat governor (Tom Wolf) already in office, PAVING the way for future Democrats to steal as much as possible.

And anyone who drives on Route 28 every day near Pittsburgh knows there's another little joke hidden in there! ;)

Not sure what a very bad act by a college football player has to do with the PA elections........but ok.

Not sure what a very bad act by a college football player has to do with the PA elections........but ok.
Go back and read the end of the post that I was replying to and maybe you'll get it. The whole point was that people do cheat and sometimes it helps them win... And nothing is done about it.

? You're aware this is the sports forum, and this is a thread specifically about a facemask in the Alabama/Ole Miss game right?

How is a facemask cheating?

? You're aware this is the sports forum, and this is a thread specifically about a facemask in the Alabama/Ole Miss game right?
Yes. You're aware I was answering someone that made a comparison between cheating in sports in the SPORTS forum (which is a subcategory in a POLITICAL forum) and cheating in politics, right?

Pays to cheat? Both of the things you talked about were in a recent game. Alabama was eliminated from both the college football playoffs and the SEC Championship by the 12th of November. It is only the second time in the playoff history that Bama is not in it.

How has the cheating paid off?

That being said, both the play in the video and the shoving the QB's head down were disgusting acts and I hope they are addressed by the coaching staff.
Bama is hardly out of the hunt.

You just watch.

How is a facemask cheating?
It should have been a targeting call, or a more severe penalty. Anyone who saw it would agree.

And then to not call thumping the head of the QB into the turf later on a foal?

Really?

Whose side are the refs on anyway?

Yes. You're aware I was answering someone that made a comparison between cheating in sports in the SPORTS forum (which is a subcategory in a POLITICAL forum) and cheating in politics, right?
Stretch Armstrong thinks you're reaching.

Bama is hardly out of the hunt.

You just watch.
Um yes they are.

SEC Champ
Big 10 Champ
Big 12 Champ (if it's TCU and they are undefeated)

If SEC Champ is LSU, UGA probably gets the last spot. If UGA wins SEC, USC, Mich/OSU, Tenn, even Clemson all get a shot before Alabama. I guess it's mathematically possible, but a lot of teams would have to get upset late in the season for it to happen. Heck if UNC wins the ACC they probably get a shot before Alabama. 1 loss power 5 champ gets in before a 2 loss team that didn't even play in it's conference championship I don't care who it is. If the committee puts 2 loss Alabama who didnt play in the SEC championship game in the playoffs over a 1 loss Power 5 champion they lose the fanbase.

Forum List

Back