Alabama’s largest church lost its leases this week after senior pastor was "caught liking” social media posts by pro-Trump activist Charlie Kirk

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
there is no more America left

Yet another English teacher...a government employee. This keeps popping up. And the citizens keep paying her or else.

I feel sorry for the pastor and based on what I've read about his church I believe his apology is sincere.

Source: Pastor Chris Hodges responds to social media controversy
I realize that I have hurt people that I love deeply because I “liked” multiple insensitive social media posts. Each one was a mistake. I own it. I’m sorry. I’ve learned so much in the past few days about racial disparities in America. I wish I could sit down and have a conversation with everyone impacted or hurt by my actions.
I have realized I can’t thoughtlessly scroll through social media and click "like" on a post while not fully understanding all that post represents. After taking the time to review and reflect, I can tell you those social media posts that I "liked" do not reflect, in any way, my true feelings or beliefs. I now realize they were hurtful and divisive, and I sincerely apologize.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but why is a lease even in the picture? Is there just not enough money yet still for an ownership of the building and land?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back