Alan Grayson VS President Ted Cruz.Shall We Declare Him A Racist? Maybe He Hates Hispanics?

i wonder if grayson would of pulled the same stunt if McCain/Palin had a commanding 12/14 point lead over Obama in 2008. Yah,, he would of declared both of them illegal aliens! McCain born in Mexico, and Palin born in Alaska!

No need to wonder- Trump has been pulling this stunt since 2011- because of course- as you point out- Trump is a racist.

When asked if he will go after Cruz and Rubio's citizenship qualifications the way he went after Obama's, Donald Trump replied, "You can't be a natural born citizen if you are a Muslim. Are Cruz and Rubio Muslims? I don't think they are. But you have to wonder how a Canadian got on the ballot in Iowa. I don't know! Maybe we should look into this."

When asked if he will go after Cruz and Rubio's citizenship qualifications the way he went after Obama's, Donald Trump replied, "You can't be a natural born citizen if you are a Muslim. Are Cruz and Rubio Muslims? I don't think they are. But you have to wonder how a Canadian got on the ballot in Iowa. I don't know! Maybe we should look into this."

Excellent point- why haven't Cruz and Rubio provided proof that they are not Muslims?

Excellent point- why haven't Cruz and Rubio provided proof that they are not Muslims?
I think we should make them say the pledge of allegiance (with "one nation under God") to prove they aren't Muslims.

Muslims can't recite the pledge or sing the national anthem without bursting into flames. That's why Obama was cupping his balls.

Last edited:
I get the feeling Grayson hates a lot of people.

:banned03: So Alan "Man-Bear-Pig" Grayson is threating to take out Ted Cruz assuming he will be the nominee. Well, then the GOP can declare him a racist bigot, right? Isn't that what Democrats did when Republicans tried to pull similar stunts with Obama in the early years? And they were all declared racists because Obama wouldn't present a birth certificate. Then again, Alan Grayson is a braindead Turkey, he doesn't have a case, what if Rubio wins and chooses Cruz as a VP, then what will the lunatic do? Hispanics wont be happy if a blockhead Democrat tries to sue a couple of Hispanics!:argue::banned:
Alan Grayson should be pistol whipped in his sleep...

:banned03: So Alan "Man-Bear-Pig" Grayson is threating to take out Ted Cruz assuming he will be the nominee. Well, then the GOP can declare him a racist bigot, right? Isn't that what Democrats did when Republicans tried to pull similar stunts with Obama in the early years? And they were all declared racists because Obama wouldn't present a birth certificate. Then again, Alan Grayson is a braindead Turkey, he doesn't have a case, what if Rubio wins and chooses Cruz as a VP, then what will the lunatic do? Hispanics wont be happy if a blockhead Democrat tries to sue a couple of Hispanics!:argue::banned:
i would imagine that even Grayson doesnt have a birth certificate being he was never born via "The Usual Female Way". god only knows what hole he came out of.

i would imagine that even Grayson doesnt have a birth certificate being he was never born via "The Usual Female Way". god only knows what hole he came out of.

The same hole the man-Bear Trump came out of- they are twins- both Birthers- just Grayson turned towards the light, and Trump turned towards the dark.

Obama was born in the United states . Cruz was not .

How ironic that right wingers opened this pandora box wh obama , now it's coming back to them .

really, were you present when Obama was born you are so sure of yourself? the man won lie of the year, you don't think he could have lied to you about where he was born?

Obama was born in the United states . Cruz was not .

How ironic that right wingers opened this pandora box wh obama , now it's coming back to them .

really, were you present when Obama was born you are so sure of yourself? the man won lie of the year, you don't think he could have lied to you about where he was born?
i am still waiting for the film of Obama baby playing on a Hawaiian beach when he was 1/2 years old.

Forum List

Back