Alarming photos show California fault bulging dangerously

The state of California is no stranger to earthquake fears, however, new satellite photography seems to show one of the state’s most deadly fault lines waking up. And that has residents statewide fearing for the worst.
Alarming Photos Show California Fault 'Bulging' Dangerously

View attachment 285898

--------------------------------------------------

Well this could be something to pay slight attention to a lot of talk other than this has been buzzing around.

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Is the next thing we hear for 20 more yrs . kinda like Ca. is gonnna get a big one I was in middle school hearing that bs lmfao..
....because climate change

Speaking of bulges ....The Kenyans wife is going to start playing football soon .
th (3).jpeg

I know , I know , I'm going to get criticised for stating that the ex first lady has a questionable genetic flaw and I'm going overboard by putting up a pic of Michelle during a possible exciting time when she/he/it was unknowingly observed after leaving a Target restroom , but what the hell Its a Democrat .

Speaking of bulges ....The Kenyans wife is going to start playing football soon . View attachment 285934
I know , I know , I'm going to get criticised for stating that the ex first lady has a questionable genetic flaw and I'm going overboard by putting up a pic of Michelle during a possible exciting time when she/he/it was unknowingly observed after leaving a Target restroom , but what the hell Its a Democrat .
exciting

The state of California is no stranger to earthquake fears, however, new satellite photography seems to show one of the state’s most deadly fault lines waking up. And that has residents statewide fearing for the worst.

View attachment 285898

Well this could be something to pay slight attention to a lot of talk other than this has been buzzing around.

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Is the next thing we hear for 20 more yrs . kinda like Ca. is gonnna get a big one I was in middle school hearing that bs lmfao..
....because climate change

That's it! That crazy girl tried to warn us about it, but we didn't listen. What was her name again? Greta something or other, I don't remember.

Ohhh teh noes!!! We're all gonna die and that AOC promised up we'd have until 2031 before we'd all die. What ever am I going to do? Ohhhh the humanity. Ohhh what a world, what a world. Who would have thought a little girl like her could destroy my beautiful wickeness??

Speaking of bulges ....The Kenyans wife is going to start playing football soon . View attachment 285934

Hers are bigger then his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

California is on the lifted side of the fault lines. So we will not slide into the pacific as so many want.

No but when the whole continental shelf slaps back down into the ocean you're going to get one hell of a tsunami.

If there was a big earthquake, and the shelf "slaps back down into the ocean" as you put it, CA won't have to worry much about it.

However.......................Hawaii would more than likely be flooded.

View attachment 285898

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Karma has kicking crazy Cali’s ass... We need to just give crazy Cali back to Mexico.

California is on the lifted side of the fault lines. So we will not slide into the pacific as so many want.

No but when the whole continental shelf slaps back down into the ocean you're going to get one hell of a tsunami.

If there was a big earthquake, and the shelf "slaps back down into the ocean" as you put it, CA won't have to worry much about it.

Hope those Democrats are good swimmers.

Some of it would come back. an action like that would cause such a massive evacuation of the shoreline water it would spring back catastrophically. But I'll bet you're right about Hawaii.... Tsunamis have been known to travel clear across an ocean and devastate the targets a thousand miles away. Sometimes they travel up to 500 miles an hour.

Jo

View attachment 285898

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It is that the earth is growing. The fault lines are just stretch marks.

New York Times bombshell story: The World’s Oceans Are in Danger, Major Climate Change Report Warns

New York Times bombshell story: The World’s Oceans Are in Danger, Major Climate Change Report Warns

It would be nice if the whole damn state would break off into the Pacific Ocean.
Gee. Thanks.
But you would survive. I don't wish for anyone to die, just for the state of California to be an island by itself, away from the rest of the country. Kind of like a huge leper colony, away from upstanding Americans who are proud of their country.

Forum List

Back