Alaska is the first red state to legalize recreational Marijuana

"Honorably" discharged U.S. army veteran 70-73. Your disrespect isn't surprising. Chicken hawks are like that.

"chicken hawks"? I think you'd find my disrespect for a piece of shit like you is very surprising in it's intensity. Maybe you could tell us your MOS for a good laugh.

The closest to what it's really like to live amongst pot users is the Walking Dead.
have you ever left your house?
How was that wrong? It happens to be frequently. Just yesterday I was looking at shoes and some middle aged gal reeking of pot (probably drove there since she was alone) was fumbling around oblivious to her surroundings. I had to dodge her as I was selecting shoes. She was there when I went in and was still there when I left. She's probably still there, lol.
she was "reeking" of pot.....sure she was.....when i used to get high i had no problems "shopping".....what other drugs was she on?....was she "reeking" of meth?...

The closest to what it's really like to live amongst pot users is the Walking Dead.
How was that wrong? It happens to be frequently. Just yesterday I was looking at shoes and some middle aged gal reeking of pot (probably drove there since she was alone) was fumbling around oblivious to her surroundings. I had to dodge her as I was selecting shoes. She was there when I went in and was still there when I left. She's probably still there, lol.
she was "reeking" of pot.....sure she was.....when i used to get high i had no problems "shopping".....what other drugs was she on?....was she "reeking" of meth?...
What the fuck is wrong with you? I don't know what else that particular person did but she reeked of pot. She was alone. She drove there. If you thinking driving stoned is OK you need to lose your license.

What the fuck is wrong with you? I don't know what else that particular person did but she reeked of pot. She was alone. She drove there. If you thinking driving stoned is OK you need to lose your license.
. She drove there. If you thinking driving stoned is OK you need to lose your license.
how the hell did you get to that?...i might ask....what the fuck is wrong with you?...

At this point it's no longer an issue of a tipping point being reached. Shove the druggies over the edge. Legalize it all and depolice drug use. There are so many really dangerous and deadly drugs, legalize them. Just cease stopping them or taking them in for medical care.

At this point it's no longer an issue of a tipping point being reached. Shove the druggies over the edge. Legalize it all and depolice drug use. There are so many really dangerous and deadly drugs, legalize them. Just cease stopping them or taking them in for medical care.

I doubt that socialized healthcare will be withheld from them.

Who is going to call to help the idiot?

Around here no one would call for help. Every so often there's a body in the street. It's hours before someone bothers to notify anyone.

Around here no one would call for help. Every so often there's a body in the street. It's hours before someone bothers to notify anyone.
so move out of the barrio....i would think a retired lawyer would be living up town....or is luddy right about you?....

psychotic wackjob :cuckoo:

:badgrin: you sure told me!
She sure did.... you're a moron without honor. But then a moron could never grasp that.

What does a Leftist know about honor? You jackals scoff at honor.
"Honorably" discharged U.S. army veteran 70-73. Your disrespect isn't surprising. Chicken hawks are like that.
I'm sorry.

you should be. rightwingnutjobss think they have a monopoly on honor when you haven't an ounce of it.

so move out of the barrio....i would think a retired lawyer would be living up town....or is luddy right about you?....
Why do you ASSume her comments mean she lives in a bad neighborhood?

:badgrin: you sure told me!
She sure did.... you're a moron without honor. But then a moron could never grasp that.

I'm sorry.

you should be. rightwingnutjobss think they have a monopoly on honor when you haven't an ounce of it.
My comments weren't for you. You're on permanent ignore.

Ummmm. I live in Beverly Hills. I moved from West LA near Brentwood last February. Beverly Hills has its own low life druggies. They leak in from Los Angeles to beg.

I'm sorry.

My comments weren't for you. You're on permanent ignore.

you're on a public message board, wackjob. people respond. if that's a problem for you, perhaps you shouldn't be posting here...

rightwingnut freak needs to find a hobby.

Forum List

Back